Chapter 1: In a new body
2.9k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex was fast asleep. He never felt so relaxed while sleeping and was making sure that he enjoyed every second of it. That's what his sound breathing was indicating.

Unfortunately for him. Someone couldn't take that and he was woken up after being kicked high up in the air by an old man. Before he could recover he was slammed down and was now in a submission position.

"Do you give up?" The man behind him asked.

"Yes, I do. Leave me alone you bastard." Alex said. Hearing Alex's reply the man was quite surprised as usually it's not that easy to wake up his son and he was ready for him to fight back with him like usual.

The man soon loosened his grip on his son and stood up while saying. " Breakfast is being served on the table. Come down quickly." After saying that he left the room leaving a confused Alex behind.

Not long after Alex soon noticed the weird things that he didn't even realise till now..."why do things look like anime..." Alex said to himself while looking around the room and then towards his body. He also found the voice of the person who was choking him earlier familiar. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember it clearly.

With these muddled thoughts in his mind, Alex soon arrived towards the bathroom to freshen up. It was his first time in this place but he felt as if his body was subconsciously familiar with this place as he didn't find any trouble in discovering the washroom.

The moment he entered the washroom he saw his face in the mirror that was placed right in front of him leaving him astonished.

"....Ichigo?" Hearing the reflection in the mirror moving the lips in the same manner as his Alex soon was brought to the reality that he had somehow entered the body of Ichigo. As to what happened to hai earlier body...he couldn't remember at least that was the case before a flash of memories railed past his mind.

He was betrayed and killed. He was part of a band of thieves who were pretty infamous because of their crimes. They not only rampaged other people's houses but also killed the victims for fun if they got the opportunity. Alex was anything but good...maybe that was the reason he died like that. He retired from thievery to live a normal life with the love of his life only to see his wife killing their child right in front of his eyes.

Growing maniac seeing his only child getting killed by the person he loved, Alex could only hysterically ask the woman the reason behind such an act.

It was at that time he got to know that the woman was the little sister of one of his victims. Hearing this Alex lost his calm and moved towards the woman to choke her to death only to end up falling down on the ground right after taking the first step. His child was killed and he was poisoned. He closed his eyes seeing the ugly tearful face of the person he used to love with all his heart.

____

Ichigo wiped off the tear that rolled down his eyes after he remembered all that. And started to wash his face to calm himself down before going downstairs.

52