Chapter 28: Friendly Interactions
672 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With coffee there to help the two of them started indulging in different topics one after another which helped them with bonding better with each other. Time quickly passed and it was only after thirty minutes that Orihime realized that she had been sitting there for that long.

“I should be going then. Oh! Before that, here! It’s the notes I prepared for you,” Orihime said as she took out a notebook from her handbag and gave it to Ichigo.

“These are all the important topics which I felt like you should be knowing otherwise things would become difficult for you in the semester examinations,” Orihime said with a smile on her as she saw Ichigo going through the notebook.

“Thanks a lot! This would be really helpful for me!” Ichigo said sincerely. He was clearly aware of how boring it felt to make notes for oneself and to do it for someone else, He had never done something like that for anyone so he was truly thankful to Orihime for her efforts.

“It’s good that you like it. I thought that since you are already good at studying this won’t be much for you…” Orihime said.

“Nope, it means a lot to me and even though I’m good at studying, your notes would help me save some valuable time,” Ichigo said to make Orihime understand that he was truly very grateful for what she did for him.

“Hearing that makes me glad that my efforts had paid off, Alright Kurosaki Kun, Rest well! I’ll be going then,” Orhime said as she stood up to leave not forgetting to take the tray and cups along with her downstairs.

Orihime with a freshened mood left Ichigo’s house and took a deep fresh breath while walking towards her home, she had already informed Yoruichi about her going to visit Ichigo today which granted her a day off “I wonder if Kurosaki Kun will come train with me from tomorrow onwards?” She said to herself.

“I thought that you were lazing around but it ends up that you’re injured,” Yoruichi said from atop the study table. It took a few moments for Ichigo to understand how Yoruichi entered his room as his gaze went towards the open window next to the study table.

“You scared me for a second there, I don’t laze around you know, that’s a cat’s job, not mine,” Ichigo said in a teasing manner.

“Are you implying that I laze around all day?” Yoruichi glared at Ichigo.

“What if I am?” Ichigo asked trying to read her.

“Nothing, I’ll just not teach you the healing Kido I was planning on to teach you…” Yoruichi said as she snorted air out of her nostrils.

“How could I imply that? I was talking about a cat, you’re clearly a beautiful woman in the disguise of a cat.” Ichigo said in a shameless manner.

“That’s better,” Yoruichi said as she smiled while nodding at his shamelessness before jumping towards the bed and landing near him.

“Let me see your injuries,” Yoruichi said to which Ichigo undid his bandages to show her the wound on his chest. Seeing the deep wound in his chest that had only healed partially till now Yoruichi couldn’t help but ask him “What the hell were you doing to get wounded like this?”

“There was a hollow that had appeared and things happened…” Ichigo said too lazy to tell her the whole story.

“So you’re going on fighting hollows with the little knowledge of Kido that you possess? You’re just asking for a death sentence you brat.” Yoruichi said as she pressed his wound a little with her paws making Ichigo grimace in pain.

“Suck it up, you deserve the pain.” As she said that her paws started illuminating with green light as a cold feeling started getting transferred from Yoruichi’s paws to Ichigo’s chest where the wound was situated.

Ichigo could clearly feel this cool sensation doing wonders on his wound as the pain he felt earlier was slowly and steadily dissipating.

“Even though your Kido spells are much stronger than normal thanks to the high amount of spiritual energy you possess, you shouldn’t go around and fight with hollows with only these two tricks in your arsenal otherwise a day will soon come when those two aren’t enough and you’ll pay the price of your negligence with your life.” Yoruichi chided Ichigo while healing him.

Ichigo could only agree with her as he didn’t want to get poked by her paw again. After a few minutes, his wound was completely healed leaving behind only a scar which too would disappear in a few weeks.

“With this, you’re all set to start your training again from tomorrow onwards,” Yoruichi said as she removed her paws from his chest.

“So you’re gonna teach me this medical kido from tomorrow onwards?” Ichigo asked.

“Not so quick, you need to become more proficient with Sai before moving on to the next Kido spell. It might seem like a good idea to learn many at the same time but in the long run, it would become counterproductive for you,” Yoruichi explained.

“Sigh, alright. So you’re going then?” Ichigo asked.

“Yes, what's with the long face? do you want a goodbye hug?” Yoruichi asked jokingly.

“Well, I don’t mind getting one…” Ichigo said not minding the joke but before he could notice he felt a warm body embracing him on the bed as his bare chest made contact with two supple breasts that were as bare as his chest.

Ichigo’s whole body started heating up because of this but Yoruichi didn’t let him revel in this pleasure for long as she separated her body from his after a short while.

Yoruichi smiled teasingly at Ichigo who was trying hard to recover from his stunned state of pleasure. “Looks like that was a bit too much for you,” Yoruichi chuckled as she turned back to her cat form and jumped out of the window leaving a defeated Ichigo behind.

“They felt more softer and voluptuous than anything I’ve felt till now…” Ichigo said to himself with his mind still thinking about what had happened earlier.

__________

For Supporting me/Advance Chapters

https://www.p-atreon.com/_Slander

Remove the "-" from the link before searching

30