Chapter 31: Next Step
613 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orihime had already informed Ichigo that she would be taking a leave today both from school and training because of how sore her hips and legs were from the intense actions they performed last night so the fact that he didn’t see her in the classroom didn’t surprise him.

The day passed pretty quickly and soon he was standing in front of Yoruichi who was teaching him how to perform emergency medical Kido.

It was like a crash course for learning medical Kido which helped the individual in times of need but for very serious wounds they’ll have to depend on someone who had mastered medical Kido from scratch and for that they needed to have the whole idea of the spiritual channels in the body.

Ichigo paid attention to what all Yoruichi told him to make sure while performing the technique and he repeated it all a few times in his head before finally nodding to indicate that he got it. With her claw, Yoruichi gave a slight scratch on his forearm to make it bleed and asked him to heal it.

Surprisingly he succeeded in doing so on the first attempt perfectly but still in order to make sure that he had actually gotten it right Yoruichi gave him a deeper wound on his arm which made Ichigo grimace a bit as she said “Try healing this, if you’re able to then we’ll directly proceed to the next step of your training,”

Hearing her words gave Ichigo the motivation he needed to curb his anger because of the deep wound on his arm as he performed the medical Kido over his arm again in order to heal it completely. It took a much longer time to heal than earlier but the wound was all healed up after a minute and a half.

“So what’s the next step?” Ichigo asked Yoruichi excited about what he would be learning next.

“You currently got one Hado, one Bakudo and one Medical Kido in your arsenal. Now it’s time for you to learn how to put up a fight. Yes, you got it right, I’ll be sparring with you from now on to make you familiar with fighting,” Yoruichi said and the moment she did her figure transformed into that of her human self-making Ichigo’s eyes zoom onto those two bubbly bouncy flesh on her chest.

Seeing the distracted Ichigo Yoruichi couldn’t help but smile as she disappeared from the place she was standing and the next moment Ichigo’s figure flew like a kite with no strings and slammed itself onto a rock making him cough up blood while hurling out abuses.

“Rule number 1: Never be distracted. Yoruichi said with a smile on her face as she lowered her leg back to the ground.

“Fuck off!” Ichigo abused as he spits out his blood from his mouth while staring daggers at Yoruichi which in turn made her chuckle as he invited him to attack with her finger. Which made Ichigo growl in anger as he rushed towards her even after knowing that he was no match for her.

The aftermath was predictable as Ichigo was lying in the Urahara shop getting healed up by Yoruichi a few minutes later. It was a weird feeling for him to get healed up by the same person who was responsible for his current state.

“It’s done. Make sure to rest well as we’ll be training even more vigorously from tomorrow onwards.” Yoruichi said with a smile.

“Why does it feel like you’re having fun with this?” Ichigo commented.

“Am I? How could it be?” Yoruichi replied with the same smile leaving Ichigo a bit frustrated as he slowly got up from the floor and said “I’ll be going now then,”

“Alright,” Yoruichi replied as she saw him out. Their training lasted for a much lower time today as the sun still had not set so Ichigo decided to head straight back home.

“Kisuke, could you teach him how to fight from tomorrow onwards? I don’t think that my style would be suitable for him.” Yoruichi said to Kisuke who was sitting in the shop.

“Alright,” Kisuke said with a smile on his face as he pressed down his hat.

__________

For Supporting me/Advance Chapters

https://www.p-atreon.com/_Slander

Remove the "-" from the link before searching

22