Prologue
1.4k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man in leather armor looked around as he appeared by the edge of the forest. The trees sway in the wind as a monster's roar sounds in the distance. The foliage covers the fresh scent of soil as the man begins to take a step into the forest. He looks to his right and reads a sign written in old faded letters with a smudge of dried blood in the corner.

-Here on is the S-rank Devil's Snare Forest Enter at your own risk.-

The man stood at a height of 6'3 with full leather armor over a layer of high quality chainmail. A leather hood and porcelain-like mask covers his face, concealing his appearance except for his sullen gray eyes. His boots are made of mass produced leather with small metal attachments in the front and back of it.

As the man walks into the forest, a small black bird could be seen following after him. The bird looked like a normal raven if you were to not look at it's sky-blue eyes. The bird flew while keeping it's eyes on the poor human walking into the forest. The small raven's eyes glowed in a bright grey color and a screen of light appeared in front of it.

 

Name: Keith [Moraya]

Race: Human Lv. 89 [Dryad lv. 153]

Class: Druid [Prince of Plants]

STR: 63 [97]

MAG: 150 [230]

RES: 100 [300]

AGI: 66

LUK: C 

Threat Lvl: B (Town level threat)

Footnotes: High compatibility with plants, full control of flora A-rank and below. Deadly when in a forest.

 

 

The raven cackled as it read the page, amused of the insolent dryad that tried to conceal itself in it's forest.

A pitch black fog oozed out of the ravens feathers and formed the shape of a snake. The fog rushed at the dryad with two sharp fangs aimed at each side of the dryad's neck. Alarmed by a faint sound, the dryad quickly turned and formed a barrier of plants as thick as castle walls.

The fog snake collided with the wall before returning to dust and corrupting the wall and infiltrating the man's barrier. Seeing this the man grunted as he covered himself with a green grapevine like plant that exploded with a bright green color. The light pierced through the fog like butter as the fog retreated and reformed into a human shape. The human looked like a giant before the dryad, with a great sword that would rival the heights of trees if it was pointed upwards. 

The Fog-man swung his blade downward as retreated backwards, barely dodging the blow. The dryad then quickly chanted a few magic arias as a mystical magic circle surrounded the Dryad. Right as the blade fell toward his head, the man finished chanting and a green sphere appeared in the path of the blade, creating sparks between the two. The man's eyes glowed in a splendid shade of green as a dim screen appeared in his sights.

 

Name: Skorupl

Race: Shadow Familiar Lv.???

 

The man gasped as he looked at the screen, forgetting he was in a battle and ended up sliced in half horizontally from his waist and he breathed his last breath.

The fight lasted for a mere 15 seconds. The familiar then turned and kneeled to the now arriving raven. The dryad felt an overwhelming presence descend, corrupting the nearby foliage into a shriveled black before he no longer felt anything anymore.

30