Chapter 5
645 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ugh. So much movement and then just sleeping causes mana aches. Good to note. Where am I anyways?

I'm in a room I don't know. The walls appear to be made out of wood with glowing grape-like fruits illuminating the room. I'm in a bed made of very fluffy wool. There also appears to be a sheet of vines hiding what I assume to be windows. I can smell a nice fragrance outside the room. If I had to guess the scent is would be... blueberry pancakes?

Then a door opens and a man with longer sharper ears comes out. He looks like the generic elf. Tall, blond and a cold aura around him. He also has a nice and calming voice as an add on.

"Oh, so you are awake. My name is Ryan, small fellow. I am a druid." He says. 

It kinda sounds like he's not speaking English, but I can still understand what he is saying. Then, I see him place a bowl of porridge. 

Eat this, you may feel better after a meal is what his gaze is telling me so I stand up and slowly eat the porridge. It weirdly tastes like a pancake, but has the texture of porridge so it messes with my taste buds.

After I finish the meal, I look at him and he explains about what happened to me. After I fainted, the elven child went and took me to her home , thinking that I had gotten injured, and subsequently got lost in the forest. After an hour or so an elven hunter was able to find and bring us back to the village and now here I am.

He walked away before I could ask any questions, so I was left there with my mouth hanging open like an idiot. After a minute of this I decide to look at the room a little closer.

I notice that next to the vine curtains is a slight forwards part of the wall. Then I realize that it is actually a well hidden bookshelf shaped to match the wood walls. The books are made out of wood so it blends well with the wall. I slowly pry out the books with my talons.

And when I say slowly I mean slowly. What are these? Attached to the wall!? After slowly prying the book slightly outward (and slightly chipping my claw) I hear knocking on the door. The little elf from before happily skipped in.

"Birdy are you better?"

I look at her exasperated and just caw at her. She seemed to get my message as she ran out through the door. After a few minutes I finally pulled out the book. Then I realized... I can't understand this.

As I sat a depressed aura slowly flowed around me. Although it could only be my imagination.

The door slammed open and the little elf came back with the druid. Now that he is here I guess I can finally have some answers.

16