Mystery Man
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did ya hear me?"

Loud and clear, I wish I could say, but my throat was too dry. I needed to explain why I wound up here, but the memories leading up to now had become lost. I should be confused—frustrated, but I can't—not right now. I could hear his steps get closer, the heel of his loafers clacking across the pavement. The smell of cigarettes grew more robust, the taste of sweat and whiskey escaping into the air. My body stiffened as I heard his tongue roll and smack. I knew what was coming, and it sent chills down my spine.

The old coop Henry was known for many things; a barber, a bartender, a mechanic, and wash man. The feds saw him as a modeled citizen, ready to do the labor, even for little pay. His personality is a mix between a sly fox and a charmer. Ladies who were a little older than forty were smitten with him. He got enough support to create a business by combining the feds and the cougars. On the surface, his place was a cliche burger joint, but after hours hit and the street lamps flickered on, Henry changed.

The burger joint became a hub of information, trades, and sex. The waiters during the day did complete 360s and became sluts, ready to be picked and fucked by anything that wanted them. My issue is that it could be a crackhead, and they'd be happy to accept whatever cock or strap was offered. No morals and no standards. The worst part is the cops that come in, waving their badges and contracts to let them in for a night, to be as degenerative as possible.

"What did I tell you about being non-responsive?" Henry asked as he knelt in front of me.

I could see the look in his eyes; he was hungry. He wanted a piece of something he couldn't tame. I tried to protest, but why…why do I feel so weak !? My brows furrowed in disgust as I could feel his pudgy fingers grab hold of my thighs.

"To be honest. I like ya like this. Quiet and almost skittish. You always seem to manage to run away from me, skipping out on that training of yours. How long has it been?"

Henry spoke with bated breaths as he slid his fingers further up and over my shorts, caressing me gently enough to where I'd squirm. He caught the little twitches from him undoing my button. My eyes screamed stop while he slowly pulled down the zipper. I cursed my fatigued body as it allowed him to slip the shorts past my knees.

"I bet a mad animal like yourself hardly gets attention. I've read the customer complaints. Fix her; she bit me. That wench spat at me. The whore ran from me. All of these are grounds for termination, but I know better. You need this just as much as I need you."

Was this some love confession? Was Henry losing it? My eyes batted toward his gaze, which seemed fixated on the gap he had created. He seemed hesitant, so I figured he was having second thoughts. Henry? I wanted to ask, but my eyes quickly left him to look up at the sky.

Fuck! Fuck!

My head thudded against the concrete walls as he dragged my body closer to him. I could hear the seams of my shorts tear as he forced himself between my legs. It seemed like I was falling as I continued to inch lower until my shoulders hit the ground, and my feet dangled over his shoulders. My senses panicked as his fingers dug into my flesh, dragging and repositioning me till my inner thighs hugged his cheeks.

I nearly lost it when my panties rustled my clit as his nose drew in the aroma of what he muttered, "Honey." His breathing seemed more sporadic now, the sweat from his brow dripping down to trickle against my thighs. I needed to get him off, but misfortune had me fixated on his wet lips.

No!!

I looked around the alleyways to see if I could spot anything that could be useful. As I scanned for a weapon, my eyes fell upon a figure a little way out. A person!? I blinked my eye several times toward the figure, hoping that it'd see the predicament that I was in.

Come on, you stupid piece of shit. I wanted to yell at it, but I could only muster a soft cry as Henry laid out his tongue, pressing firmly against my lips. My eyes shut closed as I tried to dismiss the fleeting sensation. Henry chuckled with delight toward a sound no customer could have made me make. Cocky fucker, I thought. I tried to signal toward the figure again, but to my surprise, it had closed the distance.

What is he 6… 6'5? Though the entrance to the alleyway was lit by a light post, his figure was too tall for it to cast any natural light. I saw some of his features, like broad shoulders and a sharp jaw. He looked over us quietly, watching with cold, beaded gold eyes. I blinked several times to see if he'd respond, but all he did was watch as Henry pursed his lips to suck and swallow some of my juices. The likeness of this man helping was becoming slim, and my impression of him quickly turned into some harsh names.

I wanted to kill them both, but I ended the plan immediately, given the new spectator's size. Instead, I thought with all my might, looked with the hardest enraged gaze to relay to the Bafoon; You fucker. If you don't get this pig of a man off of me, so help me, I will pulverize your knees until they are dust, dust so small I could snort them and chase it with tequila.

"Talk to me like that again, and I'll plug your pretty mouth." The man said.

What…

Henry's head snapped toward the wall in response to the comment, but before turning around, his head was forced to remain forward.

"I'm wondering if I should be disappointed or impressed that you've fallen so far from grace. Well, not that your grace was anything heavenly. Madam told me to be quick about rendezvous, but it seems you had…other plans?

The man questioned as his grip tightened on the man's skull. I was equally disgusted and intrigued by how massive the man's hands were. It seemed as if Henry's head was too small, practically fitting like an apple or, better yet, a plum. My thoughts escaped me as I watched Henry squirm. "I've never seen a man with big hands like yours." Huh!! I grabbed my throat amid the tension. I can speak…!? we'll if that's the case…." How long were you going to watch it!? Creeper. Stalker. I was hung up, forced against my own will, fatigued even! But there you are, taking your sweet time. Hog shit, you weren't thinking to be quick about anything, piece—.

My words had been lost again. I could hear the cries of Henry and the cracking of his skull as the man squeezed. "So it's safe to say he is why you're late?" The man asked as Henry's tears turned red. "I can presume that his assault was in no way pleasing. Should I assume those cries were not of pleasure but of pain? In essence, he is a hindrance?"

Henry looked at me with pleading eyes as if to suggest I could save him. "I…" The man let out a sigh. "I'll rephrase the question then. Ehko, was this man being bad?" My name? My eyes lit up in shock—no fear. With such a baritone voice, this man I'd never seen before had asked the obvious. His question rang in my head like an echo over a canyon. I could hear static, a moment of white noise as I recalled a portion of the dream where I listened to the blob breathing. I rushed to cover my ears to cease the sound, to give me time to think of what to say. I was a fool; the quivering lips, the furrowed brow, and the near drop of tears gave him the information he needed. The mysterious man before me crushed and caved in Henry's features.

"What a mess…." The man said as he dropped the lifeless body.

I wanted to scream, but I could only shake my head at the deceased Henry, who lay on my stomach. I couldn't have begun to jolt him away, not that I could; he was still trapped in between me and my shorts. "Well, you've been saved. Get up. How long are you gonna let him sit like that? The man huffed as he took a handkerchief to wipe away the blood. How…how long!? I bit my cheek as my thoughts couldn't have fought enough to be heard.

Ill-mannered piece of shit! How can I move? I said I was fatigued, didn't I? Fucking murderer, you could've done it away from me. Now I'm…now I'm…his blood….I watched the man roll his eyes, but for what? Not even listening. Why the fuck ask the question. "Enough with your crying." He said as he knelt to place a hand on my knee. "Fuck! So you're going to take advantage after all that!" I winced as he tightened the squeeze on one of my knees. What was he doing? I could feel the strain of my shorts as he grabbed them from the middle. "You insult me by assuming I'm anything like that man. Plus, you're filthy right now; who knows what kind of worms you have festering within that…thing you call a body." His words stung more than the fabric burn as he ripped them off in one swoop.

"I wish I could say my job is done, but our journey is just beginning. You're fatigued, right? I'll take you home; where do you live?" His tone was still odious as he tossed the shorts away and quickly discarded Henry's body into the trash heap beside us. "Well?"

I refused to answer this unpleasant man who stood before me like some hero. "Fine if that's how you'll be." I nearly cried when I saw his hands reach for my throat. There was no breath to spare, even when it was my collar he was after. With just a single hand, he ended the life of another with no feelings of remorse. He must've held back as he yanked me upward and over his shoulder. It was a harsh tug, yet my landing was oddly softer than I imagined. "There is a place closer to here where I am staying for the time being. We'll sleep there, then leave in the evening. It's only six, and it's still dark, so with these conditions, I'm sure you'll be able to get some sleep." His tone had mellowed out, but I still didn't trust him

"This is kidnapping, you know," I said as I tried to measure the height from the ground to me. Fuck he's tall…but how tall? "In the face of man, I'm 6'5, but if my master wishes it, I can grow to whatever desire pleases her." He said, but it only brought more questions; Whose, the master? "Secondly, this is rescuing. How can I kidnap someone that has already been kidnapped?" He chuckled. No doubt he had a point, but I never asked him about this height.

"It's here." I tried to look over his shoulder, but to no avail; I couldn't see a thing. How long were we walking? How far is this place? More questions began to pile up as the bell to the motel rang, and I could hear the gasps of the receptionist. The man didn't greet her as he turned toward the stairs, hunched so that he didn't hit the ceiling as he made his way to floor 2. I managed to steal a glance at the receptionist to give her maybe a secession of blinks for help, but her eyes were glossed over, and her face was flushed red. Was she…smitten? The receptionist was fanning herself, tapping her chest as if she had seen some celebrity. What the fuck does this guy look like?

I grew frustrated in the dark as he made his way to the second level and walked till we were at the end of the hallway. If I had faith in my strength, I would've beaten the dog shit out of his back, but all I could do was dangle my arms and help him close the door when we passed. "I'll give you an hour to shower." He stated as he dropped me to the floor.

"Grr…I refuse." I retorted as I rolled to my side to soothe the pain in my ass. "You'd rather be dirty than clean?" he asked. Of course not, but "I don't trust you. Who the fuck are you anyway, and what did you mean by the journey. Is this your kink? Kill random people, saving damsels in distress." I managed to crawl toward a corner of the room, where I hugged the wall as tightly as possible. It came to me too late; the lights were on, and this was my chance to steal a glimpse of the kidnapper, but he stood with his back to me.

"You don't have to trust me, nor do we need to play nice. I'm here because my master cried out for help. It's been a long day, and I'm tired of talking." He reached for the light, and with a click, the room was silent, and he was no more. I was pissed that he ended the conversation on his own but relieved the fatigue grew heavier. My eyes felt like a weight that fell slumped with the rest of me. I wanted to fight more on this, I tried to stay awake to see if I could steal a glimpse before leaving, but I couldn't. The only thought left was why he sounded so pained when he spoke of his master. Why was she crying? Why did she want us together? My stomach turned as I fell asleep.

0