Chapter 1 One Step Closer
91 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fire and Snow Domain

Tower of Despair

In the middle of Tower Lord room, a Human was lying on his back, looking like he was sleeping dead.

He was just slowly opening his eyes but suddenly Demonic Aura erupted out of him resulting in floor near him developing spider-web like cracks. Two black horns also started growing on his forehead.

"Tch. I will need at least one more week. " The Demon in disguise clicked his tongue and closed his eyes again. 

Slowly his horns re-enter his head and his Demonic aura was suppressed. Once more making him appear a corpse.

*

Fire And Snow Palace

Somewhere in Fire and Snow Palace under a Rank[A] Fire Tree. Fire King and Snow Queen were lying side by side, looking at each other and talking about love  killing someone.

Fire King," Don't tell me you don't want to go with the plan anymore. He is someone that must be Eliminated. He is too dangerous and troublesome to be left alive. Furthermore, he has already gone too far by openly operating his assassin and slave business in our Domain."

Snow Queen,"Sigh* maybe I am being too paranoid but I can't help it. I am worried because our target is too good at running and causing trouble."

Fire King," No need to worry so much. We can afford some loses for killing someone with one foot in Lord Realm. Moreover, we are not the only ones who want to take him down.  Wandering Wind Queen, Spear King and Summoning Queen have agree–"Yea, Yea I know he is a Dark Path Cultivator and they are too untrustworthy and unreliable, especially  during chaos and he is no doubt an evil, selfish bastard. Blah blah blah. Enough about him. We can discuss about killing him later." Cutting him off Snow Queen rolled on top of him. 

2 Weeks Later

In a Border City of Fire and Snow Domain

In one of the houses in middle domain of city a figure wearing a expensive brown robe with green patterns on it was moving around and storing everything with it's spatial ability.

After the figure was done emptying the house, it went outside the house in garden and moved towards the only swinging chair present.

Moving towards the swing, the figure removed the robe from it's head and revealed herself to be a female with golden hair and eyes, beautiful white face and smooth skin. 

She sat on the swinging chair. She moved back until her back hit the backrest and feet left the ground.

The chair started to swing while the woman sat silently. 

Soon after, a sparrow half red and half green landed on her and spoke,"Duke Leonard here, We will soon be executing the plan. I and my wife will start our Domain Tour after 1 week. You will join up with us during the tour at City of Alasma. One of cities near you. It is the city with most villages under it in our Domain. Jessica is already there. It will take us 3 weeks to reach Alasma. So in total you have 4 weeks. That is all. You don't need to reply if you have no problem with the arrangements. Wait.. Ah! right, the Spear King is unable to come, although we expected he will not move personally but that bastard should have atleast sent someone at [SS-Rank] but no. He said his wife is about to give birth so he needs to stay with her for a few weeks. He is sending his daughter, Emilia in his place. She is an Rank [S] Investigator, so she will not be a burden atleast.  Kyuuuuuuu~"after letting out a rather adorable sound. The bird shined with green light for a moment.

After a few moments the light subdued and the bird appeared again. 

This time the bird was entirely green and much smaller than before. 

The girl silently stared at the bird for a while, then opened her mouth, the green bird burst into green particles and was sucked into her mouth.

In Kings Domain also known as the strongest Domain


A woman, just 22 year old, dressed in orange and yellow clothes with a beautiful face, black hair with black eyes and well developed body was holding a 47 year old man, with his head full of Grey hair dressed in black by neck. His legs moved around in air to hit the woman but failed everytime. They moved slower and slower and finally the man stopped his futile struggle. 

The man weakly spoke,"Hai....l  L.....u....naa."

In return the woman released his neck from her grip.

The man legs hit the ground, followed by his knees.

He gasped for air and looked up at the woman silently. The woman too stared back down at him. His face reached her waist only since he was on his knees.

After a while the woman broke the silence,"I am Emil–"I know." The man cut her off.

"Emilia, Age - 22. Rank - S. Class - Divine Investigator. Only Daughter of Spear King........Agent name Divine."

Emilia shook her head without feeling any surprise. She guessed this man was a new member of 'that' organization or rather Cult since his info about her was so basic. She asked the man patiently,"My new mission?"

Emilia frowned at not getting any response from the man. Suddenly her eyes widened with shock and she disappeared from place and appeared 10m behind. 

The man who was kneeling slowly stood up. 

His body height, mass, width increased and 1 horn grew on right side of his head.

Possessed man,"Darling, have you received that mission from your father yet? On another note, I will be the one handing you your next mission along with the needed items personally when you are on that mission from your father."

Emilia showed a vicious grin with maliciousness dripping off her face,"Ahh! My Love, you are such a tease."

It's my first novel. So I hope you, my dear readers can help me correct any mistake I make

 



5