Oneshot
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the big hall, a slow nice music entertained the guests.

The wedding would begin after half an hour and slowly everyone arrived.

A family of 3 just walked in. The parents were smiling and greeting the other guests, while their daughter was hiding behind them. She wore a purple short dress.

Time after time the mother looked at her daughter with sharp eyes. The girl forced a smile and stood there without a word.

The wedding began and the girl chose the farthest place. She sat there absentmindedly and listened the other guests' gossips.

The ceremony finally ended and she ran to the washroom. She washed her face to wake up.

Later she stood next to the door and waited for her parents.

After waiting a quarter of an hour she realized, they forgot her. Her eyes shined, she finally could run away!

* * *

Not far from the hall, there was a factory. The soldiers patrolled around the building.

A young girl walked across the courtyard. Her purple clothes was really outstanding, yet no one looked at her.

She seemed to walk slowly, yet she changed place really fast. Her existence was like a shadow, yet shining. It was really contradicted.

She walked into the factory. She seemed to search for something, but she walked straight to the stairway. Her high heel shoes hit the stair rhythmically, yet there wasn’t any sound.

She walked on the corridor until she reached a door that wasn’t closed properly. With her index finder she pushed the door open.

In the office, a soldier slept on the desk. She didn’t care about him and went to the bookshelf. With an astonishingly fast speed she looked thought the books and documents, but she couldn’t find wherefore she come from.

The man moved a little and sat up. The girl suddenly disappeared on the spot.

He confusedly looked around and realized, some things weren’t on the right place on the shelves. He ran there and opened a book, but didn’t find the hidden disk in it. He cursed and knocked it down.

„It wasn’t me.” a weak whisper sounded.

The man looked around, but didn’t see anyone.

„The order’s status wasn’t updated, so it was taken away in the last 2 days.”

He walked out to the corridor and watched the darkness. „Who?”

„Don’t care about me.”

The man turned around and saw a girl in a dress. She smiled and slowly took a step, yet in the next second, she stood next to him.

„I was bored on the wedding, so I jumped in to look around.”

Before the soldier was able to reach, the girl walked away. The man followed her. They reached the railing and the girl watched the machines under them with interest.

„How did you come in?” he knew that, he couldn’t stop her, so he tried to get some information.

„If you are fast enough, you can still get back.” she smiled at him, then jumped down.

The man was shocked. She stood at the top of an empty paper box, yet it held her up. But the most surprising was that, she stood on the brink, and under that part there wasn’t anything, yet it didn’t fell down.

The girl laughed happily and turned back. She loved to see these kind of reactions.

„The world bigger than you can imagine. Pay attention to what you do!” when she said half of the sentence, she disappeared and the last some words sounded in the air.

The man watched that place for a while, then took out his phone and called a number.

„Check for me who come to the factory in the last 2 days.” he paused for a while then continued. „And look after who held weddings today. I want the list of the guests.”

He ended the call and he motionlessly stood there. The girl seemed a little stupid, but he was sure, she did a splendid job to hide herself. With such an ability she was worthless. He would be happy to have such an underling.

* * *

On the street, a young girl walked in a purple dress. She was beautiful and her way of walking was perfect, but no one looked at her. It seemed as if she didn’t exist at all. She happily chuckled, while writing on her phone.

 

You was right! The general was really cute!

? Don’t tell me, you really went to the factory?!

Of course! Ah, you see, he was sleeping on the desk. His appearance was so sooo pure!

It was sooooo hard to hold back myself! (ˉ﹃ˉ)

Hey! You didn’t do anything stupid, right?!

Don’t forget, we can’t leave behind any trace!

Calm down! I didn’t rape him! ≧ ﹏ ≦

……

I only warned him to pay attention to the things around him!

I still want to see him, and maybe… taste him! (* / ω \ *)

Just observe the rules!

Relax! When did you see me make any mistake?

Hahahaha! I’m sure, right now he try to find me desperately!

I’m more valuable, than those stolen documents! o(≧口≦)o

Stop dreaming!!! ( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮o( ̄皿 ̄///)

 

She walked into the alley and disappeared completely…

* * *

During this time in a faraway house, a young girl woke up. She confusedly looked at the clock on the wall, then she sat up and sighed.

She was glad. Her parents didn’t force her to go to the wedding.

She walked to the wardrobe and placed back the purple dress…

1