Notes
135 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan’s Multiversal Travels

This will be one of the new series that I will be working on for reasons that I’ve already described, but a quick recap is that whenever I get stuck on something I take a break, and work on something new, this allows me to come back with a fresh mind. This fanfiction will be about Gohan traveling to other anime worlds like, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, My Hero, and other of my favorite anime’s.

I drew some inspiration from FanHarem’s: Paradise of Infinity, and a few other crossover fanfics that I’ve read. At the moment of writing this I don’t have any plans for Gohan to travel to other worlds besides Anime ones, so that means he won’t be fighting in the Marvel or DC worlds, including the cartoon version of them like Teen Titans and Justice League Unlimited. An argument could be made about those types of cartoons but at the moment I don't have any plans for them.

The story will be about Gohan living and adapting to the new worlds and how he changes things for the better or worse in those worlds. There will be a harem as Gohan travels to the different worlds but not everyone will join it, there will be some one-night stands, everyone will be 18 years or older for obvious reasons. I hope that you guys enjoy this fanfic and as always if you find any mistakes let me know and I will fix them when I get the chance.

1