The Beginning
9 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh this is so boring" the boy said with a bored look on his face while staring outside his class window. the teacher looked at him while he was staring outside and said "stand up, Adam" the boy stood up, and the teacher continued "Why weren't you paying attention, even if you're at the top of class, it doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want, Now, sit down and pay attention"

Adam murmured to himself "again with the nagging". Adam is a 17 years old high school going student, he is very intelligent for his age and can be called a genius, he comes from a middle-class family, his father is a salaryman and mother is a housewife. he lives in the world's second most populated country "India", he is utterly bored due to dullness in his daily life, same repetitive cycle again and again. on the same day while walking home "oh, no this road is blocked" the road which he usually takes to go home is blocked due to an accident up ahead. "Now I have to go through that hill , such a drag" as Adam was walking ahead thinking about how boring his life is and how he can make it interesting " what's this I have never seen it here , it kind of looks like a gate , its made of rocks , hey hey hey what's happening is this a black hole or what its pulling me towards it , I can't hold out for long" Adam gains consciousness " looks like I passed out , hmm this trees look kind of more dense than before , where's that gate , weird I can not find it forget it lets go home or I will be scolded" as Adam was walking he noticed that there were more trees than before . "Did the government run a scheme to replant this forest, nah what am I thinking they have already sold this to HNT construction to redevelop it as the new Hotel and Restaurant zone of the city, With Enough money You can Even buy a country" Although Adam was uninterested In Almost Everything, His eyes sparkled at the talks of money and politics.

"Finally, I am out of the forest, am I dreaming, what's this, where are the multistorey buildings, why is everyone driving those antique cars'' Adam was shocked at this bizarre scene "let's talk to someone they might know what's happening" he approached a middle-aged man who was passing by and said "Namaste sir, can you tell me what happened to the building named 'Shukhi cooperative society'?"

The man replied with a confused look on his face "what are you talking about boy there has never been this society that you speak of , Why are you wearing these weird clothes , Go Home'' Adam was sure that something big has happened but he wanted to confirm it "Sir , can you Please tell me today's date'' the man replied " Youngsters these days don't even know the date, today is July 1 , 1990" Adam had confirmed his suspicion "thank you sir'' and the man moved ahead . "this is interesting I have time travelled from 2022 to 1990 , Mom will be worried, but I don't think I can go back now that the gate wasn't there , this must be related to it'' suddenly his face lit up with happiness " looks like god has given me a golden chance to turn my boring life in an interesting one, then I shall do so, my practice of always keeping tracks of major historical events will pay off , I will monopolize everything that this world has and rule supreme over it that might be interesting."

2