Preliminary , in medias res
192 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, dad died or was it yesterday? I don't really know. I received a telegram from the nursing home < father deceased. burial tomorrow. best regards > this didn't make any sense.oh well it was probably yesterday.  

The nursing home was in Saitama prefecture 29 km from Tokyo . I will take the train at 2 pm and arrive at noon , so I can watch over and return tomorrow evening . I finished the working day and got to see my boss to request a two day leave and with an excuse like that he couldn't deny my request . but he didn't seem happy. I even told him it wasn't my fault , he didn't respond. I guess I shouldn't have said that . well it was more of his duty to present his excuse not mine but he probably will the day after tomorrow when he will see me mourning. for the time being it was like father wasn't actually dead, however after the burial it would have become a closed case and everybody would have taken a more official appearance.

After that I got home, wore a black attire and headed to the train station. I was feeling hungry so I bought an ekiben for 1000 yen. I saw the incompetent worker I had to fire by orders of  main administrative because of his  incompetence, he looked at me and said “why did you do that ” I looked at him but gave him no mind since my words were clear the first time. he was visibly angry he then  yelled with a more foul vocabulary “come on tell me you bastard I have a family to feed you know” i then responded “ well you should’ve worked harder” I said not willing to continue the conversation. he got in a more aggressive stance and shouted:" you will pay for this" he then charged at me, I didn't really know what to do at that moment so I just dodged his shallow charge. People looked in shock at the scenes it wasn't really that interesting. a few moments later the train had arrived a huge cracking noise could be heard the crazy guy from earlier seemed to have stayed in his place. The intercom then chimed  all departures will be terminated because of complications on the railway sorry for the inconvenience .I frowned and thought to myself "damn you crazy person" before taking my leave still irritated at what has occurred , after heading out I noticed an ambulance going at full speed to the train station I backed out of its way but after further inspection it seemed to have crashed in The conbini nearby , how unlucky for the crazy person. well what should i do now ?

both the road and train station are closed because of complications. I decided to go home since it really couldn't do anything anymore.

 but in his trail he noticed something  peculiar in the terrain , some abnormality where he was walking it felt like the road wasn't coming to an end then a bolt of flashing light which was seemingly in his way which temporarily robbed him of his sight . After not having a sensorial stimulation he asked  “what is this place ? Why can't i see anything?” a irritated voice could be heard "you thought you could outsmart me by changing your fate?? Well  too bad if you can't be reincarnated then you will be transmigrated!" After this chaotic encounter in seemingly nowhere the emptiness of the void came back; bored he decided to try sleeping. the entity angered by his lack of interest in the matter didn't tossed him in the new world only giving him power egal to the value of his memories the entity wanted to reinvigorate the world he overseed so only kept the host’s historical knowledge and whatever scientific  teachings he knew and deleted whatever else there was .

after that whole debacle, he got woken up by the water dripping from the ceiling he noticed he was in some abandoned shed only some kind of potion , a book and what seemed to be a pen where sitting on a preserved table looking further into the room he saw some bread a flask of water and  a note next to them . what happened why am here wasn't I in the void not too long ago ? 

6