Interlude
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Interlude

ALICIA

She wore a silky translucent sleeved black dress over an opaque sleeveless black dress, she wore a tan fur-trimmed jacket over that, she had freshly shaved legs with no stockings, and she wore some leopard print heels. Her hair was a sort of copper blond and she was sitting near a child and another woman, but I was sure it was Rena because she had made me wear a similar animal print sports outfit. At least, I figured it was her. At church, she said her name was Sally.

I had often attended church before I had met Rena as Fox, and I had never really lapsed as a Christian. Meanwhile, Rena in her many forms ranged in religious preference from devout Christian or Jew, to agnostic, to outright atheist. So when Sunday came around, she said that she might come to church, but she wasn't sure right now. But I knew that she would shapeshift if she was coming there, as foxgirls weren't a visible fixture in churches and temples. I suspected they'd say something about bestiality or something. So I estimated that if she did come, it would be someone that I couldn't recognize. In any case, it was a personal challenge to me to see if I could identify her.

I looked around at the church, an old brick and plaster building with the flooring for pews made from wood while the aisles were made from gray stone. Most of the women were older, along with a few men in the place. I paid no attention to those, focusing on two women who were younger. One was well behind me, so I couldn't get a good look at her, while the other was the one in front of me that fascinated my attention.

The priest was an older man with a beard who reminded me of my father. The lessons for today were the Ten Commandments in Exodus, Romans 3 where they talked about the purpose of the law, and in Luke where John asks if Jesus is the one "or should we seek another?"

But I didn't pay attention, so fixated was I with who I thought was Rena. So I mostly missed the sermon, where the priest was talking something about disillusionment and the results of unfaithful behavior. After church, I left and went home. Yes, Rena had been there, but she insisted that she had been the priest the whole time, and how dare I ignore her and look at some other woman! "You owe me some serious makeup sex," she insisted. She gave me an angry look that was no fooling, so I obliged. Honestly, this would have been a lot easier if I knew where Rena actually kept her clothing. Then I would be able to tell who wasn't her by how they dressed.

Speaking of clothing, for this church I had dressed as Emett because they didn't know me there, but she insisted I get dressed as Alicia again now that I had my little fun, as she put it. "It's that you're a man that you're thinking of fooling around!" she insisted, "A real woman would be faithful to me, and not go after other women." I of course drew the parallel with the sermon that she gave, connecting worshiping other gods than God to adultery. Yes, she had definitely been the priest.

I put on my makeup, and Rena found me a dress very similar to the outfit that Sally had worn. Rena must have special ordered it just to humiliate me with. I was not surprised at her ability to requisition materials or ask favors. If Rena wanted me to wear Sally's dress, then by God I was gonna wear it. I slipped on the bra and panties, the tight black dress, the silky overdress, and the heels. She spanked my bottom, "You've been a bad girl!" She pulled off my panties, exposing my dick that poked out happily after being freed from being tucked in its confines. "See? Here I thought you were a real woman, but there's this dick right here. This thing right here," she said as she grabbed it, "this dick made you unfaithful." She ranted a bit about how women never cheated, it was only men. "Now was does your dick have to say for himself?!?" she asked. I shrugged. "It needs to prove how sorry it is," she insisted, pushing me down on the bed. She peeled off some jeans and a blouse, revealing that she had nothing on underneath. She lifted one leg over the left side of me, and she pushed my manhood inside of her. I didn't much care for my junk, but I didn't exactly need to get rid of it either.

As she rocked back and forth, it struck me as strange that she should be angry but this was very gentle sex. It suddenly felt less like some sort of revenge or humiliation now, and more like the sort of playful teasing I had come to expect from Rena. Knowing what her strength was, I got the distinct impression that she wasn't as bad as she acted, and gave in to her. I kissed her on the mouth, and after a moment of surprise, she dropped any further pretense of anger. She kissed me back as she continued to ride with me inside her.

Before I came inside her though, she pulled out and began sucking my plump ripe eggplant. I was about to come inside of her mouth instead of her garden, when she squeezed my testicles firmly. "Hold it!" she said, "was your bad penis trying something again? I'll have to punish it some more." She nibbled on my cock gently with her sharp canines. Personally, I didn't care whether she bit it off, but a blew a large load inside her as soon as she released my balls. She gagged a little, then swallowed it and said, "Ohhhh, now you're in for it!" As punishment, I apparently deserved to be tickled. And just like that, the tension broke, and we went from straight up femdom to playful teasing. We explored each other's bodies (more than we had touching in the shower, I mean), and generally fumbled through the action of having sex. Rena, despite centuries upon centuries of life, never really experimented with having sex, so I explored about, having the added bonus of her being a shapeshifting foxgirl. I think you can imagine some of these. Now there are also many other things that Rena and I did together in bed. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.

JESUS

I have a small confession. I was the priest, not Rena. She was completely playing Alicia because she was horny and needed an excuse to get action. While yes, I possibly would like people to be religious, seeing two people in love was also God's plan. In any case, from that time onward, Alicia tried to focus more in church and listen more to the sermon. Although she was not averse to sex with Rena, I suppose this was good for the church. It was always good to have people involved in church, anyway. There was that time that these con artists tried to convince a devout Catholic to give up his money, and kept switching a magnolia tree that the priest had blessed. The good press had a net gain of greater church attendance, and helped the mission stay open.

1