Bruce Wayne
174 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bruce Wayne sat down next to Zatanna at a meeting between the superheroes of the Justice League. They had both come so far from their origins but even now together in these pristine halls where they were expected first and foremost to be professional partners, it wouldn't be enough to shatter their bond as friends. And perhaps there were other mutual feelings lingering between them.

As soon as it had started, she reached her hand over to his under the table. Even as the imposing Batman who had squared off with the worst criminals Gotham had to offer, he smiled and returned her grasp. There was nothing to suggest they were simply old friends in that grasp and he wasn't disappointed when she let go and grabbed onto his crotch. She heard him gasp a bit and without looking at him, wore a naughty smile on his face, both from feeling him get hard and how weak he was against her touch. She quickly let him go before nobody else there would get suspicious.

But after that, he was definitely more than a little distracted. Superman was up in front, talking about important things that were quickly forgotten as soon as she made a pass at him. Right then and there, the only thing Batman thought was important was the beautiful woman next to him. Thankfully everyone else was busy paying attention to him. Bruce gave off the impression that he was also listening but in his peripheral vision, he could only focus on her sexy legs in those fishnets, or what else she might be able to do with her magic.

And she knew how distracted he was by her figure. She suggestively crossed those legs, and ran a hand over them before she did look right at him. His face so flustered from her advances looked no less stoic as the formidable Batman even in those moments but she could read him perfectly. She reached over again and slowly fondled his crotch, enjoying the feeling of him getting rock hard in her hands. She could feel the whole of his member under his suit, long and thick enough to suit any woman's fancy. In this undisguised act of sexual craving, she began to feel a touch lightheaded herself.

When Superman was finished speaking, the meeting was adjourned. As everyone else was going their separate ways or catching up on old times, Batman and Zatanna quickly snuck off to training room and shut the door behind them. They started making out with each other immediately. By now Bruce was just as eager as she was and felt all over her juicy derriere and long legs in their fishnets while she fondled his crotch, swelling up with his bulge underneath protruding outward.

Not that he could keep up with her for very long. She broke the kiss and got down on her knees, lifting his shirt up to see his perfectly chiseled abs. She bit and kissed all over his stomach, his muscular abs were chiseled enough to cut diamonds, while still feeling rubbing his boner, practically bulging out of his costume at this point.

Bruce looked down at her and smiled. The sight of Zatanna on her knees, massaging his penis while she worshipped her body with her hot and wet mouth was truly a marvel to behold. With her mouth giving him erotic sensations on his stomach, so close to his dick, it was like every touch from her hand was directly touching his skin. She stopped kissing him and looked right up at him smiling right back.

Still looking him right in the eyes and not letting go of his erection, she pulled his pants down. His big dick hit her in the face immediately, taking her by surprise. He snorted a bit when the ten incher whacked her cheek, he had to fight the reaction to laugh loudly as he wanted to. She just looked at the big thing that had hit her face, it's heat and size were incredible. She couldn't wait to feel it inside every part of her.

She took him in her mouth. His dick was so wide in it's state of arousal that at first she almost gagged with it on her tongue when she first tried going down on him. Not that it did anything to diminish the heat burning inside her, and grabbing the base of the shaft to keep his organ under control, found a comfortable pace to her fellatio.

As Bruce was immersed in her blowjob, Zatanna pulled down the front of her corset so that her tits were out followed by her reaching her hand down the black velvet bottom of her outfit and fingering herself. Every single time she bobbed her head back and forth, she darted a finger deep inside of her snatch. The heat from his giant cock in her mouth was driving her crazy, she felt the heat in her pussy so much more with every slurp on his dick and stabbed herself that much faster.

She took the dick out of her mouth and looked at it, shining with her spit. It had swelled up a bit since she first started sucking it, the penis was so engorged now that she wondered if her vagina could stretch enough to fit something that big inside of her. She was so distracted by his sex organ that she was only absent mindedly touching herself now, her fingers were nothing compared to the pulsing thing in front of her. A wicked idea filled her mind.

“Worg rehtona sinep!” Zatanna's magic worked by saying words in reverse. And it sounded like gibberish to Bruce's ears, but he'd understand the exact meaning fast. For an instant he felt both very strange and really good under his prick at the base, right above his testicles before he felt something jut out of that spot. It wasn't painful at all, kind of like taking a morning piss, and then he quickly became aware of so many amazing new sensations and feelings, not just in that spot but also from the new dick she gave him.

He had an idea of what had just happened but he still couldn't believe it. Not that it mattered, he was already so horny that his second dick got hard real fast, and whatever confusion he had was scattered to the wind as he was overwhelmed with pleasure from having another sensitive spot. Zatanna smiled to herself at the dick she just created, it was just as big and hard as the first one.

She grabbed onto it. The heat of his first cock in her mouth was nothing compared to how hot this new dick was on her hands. That just spurred her to start jacking off this second dick. But just like how Bruce was unprepared for his new growth spurt, she also didn't realize that the new dick she gave him was technically untouched. And just like a virgin boy, he couldn't handle it.

In less than half a minute, he screamed as loudly as he could, he couldn't possibly hold in anymore. His hips started jerking back and forth uncontrollably, and his new dick, innocent and unknown to a woman's touch, throbbed in her hands almost like a heartbeat before it tensed up and exploded, releasing a torrent of goo all over her gorgeous face, her dark raven hair, and her naked breasts. He sighed roughly as he recovered from that nut, that was easily one of the strongest orgasms of his life.

Not that it was any easier for him. His other dick was still rock hard from all her earlier treatment, and the pleasure in his new dick made spread out to this one. It tensed up just like the other one, on the verge of an orgasm. Zatanna saw it coming to life and having broken in a fresh virgin dick and covered in it's cum, was eager to finish off this cock too. Still holding the new dick she just made, she grabbed onto Bruce's original dick and deep throated it. Normally the Batman had enough stamina and experience to not be rendered so inert from a blowjob, but the novelty of this experience and that powerful orgasm had him hornier than ever and he quickly jizzed loads of his semen down her throat.

As she was nursing his prick with her mouth and swallowing all his cum, she had been lazily stroking the new dick she created. Yet all this newfound orgasmic ecstasy coupled with being a fresh dick had got it just as hard again in minutes. Her skill at sucking dick was good though nothing he was unused to with all his various lovers, but the pleasure he felt in his new dick still in a state of ecstasy reverberated into his first penis, and he felt himself getting hard again in Zatanna's mouth even though he just came with it, well past his normal energy or experience. His knees were close to wobbling, he never felt so good and powerless before in his entire life.

She took it out of her mouth and let the other dick go. She was still fingering herself and brought herself to climax when he came all over her and felt herself on the verge of another potent climax only minutes later as she was draining all his goo down her throat. But as good as it felt, she had another idea in mind.

Taking her finger out of her snatch, she stood up and looked him right in the eyes. Bruce wasn't at all distracted by the semen in her hair, on her face and on her tits, right now he knew what she wanted and was more than eager to give it to her. Nor did he mind her taking off her black velvet bottom, leaving her vagina and hips naked before him. His libido took over his momentary weakness from all this sex magic, he was more than hard up for what was going to happen next. Grabbing onto her shoulders, he grabbed her up by her butt, as they shared a sick and amazing cummy kiss together.

Their lips were locked together and their tongues were lashing against each other with the perfect tempo. They were perfectly in sync during those moments, everytime she was slow he also took his time, and he could sense when she wanted to pick up the pace, giving her exactly what she needed. She was such a good kisser, and the taste of his semen fresh on her tongue was extra kinky. Her feet were gently nudging and rubbing against his waist, they weren't out of control with each other yet.

That changed when the head of his dick rubbed up against her vaginal lips. Unable to resist her anymore, he rammed her juicy and wet twat with his first dick. She grunted the moment she felt him penetrate her, and owing to his heightened libido, he started plowing her at a breakneck speed. She had to break the kiss from how strong he was fucking her, and threw her head back in pleasure.

Already so close to an orgasm to start with, his strong thrusts quickly drove Zatanna to that climax, her vagina clinging tightly to his penis. Bruce grit his teeth as her climax spurred him on and he came inside of her, his cum gushing deep inside of her vagina. Trying to hold in her loud moan of delight, she still uttered a high squeak as him jizzing inside of her on top of her own orgasm completely destroyed her.

At first she could only hold onto his shoulders as hard as possible as they both felt it, her vagina was shuddering and convulsing like a beating heart on top of the dick that was still tensing up and erupting like a volcano, releasing thick loads of semen deep inside of her. Not that her weakness lasted for long as that intimate moment only made her want more and she quickly picked up the pace again, vigorously humping him. In this state of delirious mutual climax, they only started fucking each other that much faster, they might as well have been two animals in heat.

Surprising neither of them, Bruce was getting hard again inside of her as he pumped inside her cum filled hole. She was just as hot and horny too, and his wanton sex drive had her humping him again. But as good as it felt, Zatanna hadn't given him a second dick for nothing and was eager to take this fuck to the next level.

Still holding onto his shoulders, she grabbed at the second dick, hard and aching with need, and pointed it at her asshole. He understood what she was planning but he was still unused to actual fucking someone with two dicks at the same time, and she understood that too.

She repositioned her hips, dropping her whole body a bit to make it easier for the anal sex to come. She felt the new dick in between her ass crack, the head was right on her anus. But just as she was slowly bring it inside of her, her asshole spreading to allow it inside, he grabbed her hips and slammed her down so that both of her holes were now filled with his penises.

Bruce smiled at his situation. In threeways and orgies, girls would be getting fucked in both their ass and pussy from several different guys at once, but right now he alone was stuffing both of Zatanna's holes at the same time. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Just like her pussy, Zatanna's asshole was tight and welcoming on his member. The pleasure on both of his dicks was unreal and he jerked his hips fast, pumping her deep and harder than ever before. It was good for her too, at first Bruce's pace and tempo was a little bit much as it caught her off guard both from the intensity of his thrusts as well as how good he was making her feel even though she had come onto him first in every way with this encounter. His second penis was quite sensitive at that point and just like the first dick, nutted deep inside of her. She grunted, cumming in her asshole for the time time. She simply sat there for several blissful moments, feeling both of his big cocks stretch her orifices wide and hit all the way to the end of her insides in his moment of ecstasy.

As when she came before, Bruce was still pumping inside of her. Being rammed by two dicks in her state of orgasm this time completely caught her off guard this time, the intensity of his fucking coupled with being plowed in her ass and pussy from a dear friend she trusted she melted into all of it body and mind. But his ferocity soon reignited the same spark of lust inside her that made her deliberately come onto him.

Holding onto his neck for support and wrapping her legs around his waist as much as possible, she started fucking him back just as fast. Just as he couldn't hold in his screams when she first drove him to orgasm with a brand new dick, now her mouth was constantly open with her tongue hanging out as all she could do was utter a long string of unashamed moans from being plowed by him. Her mind blazed over, all she could feel were his two big cocks stuffing her tight and needy holes.

Bruce for his part had gotten used to it by now. After several orgasms with the beautiful woman riding him, the novelty of his new dick had worn off and all he could focus on was feeling it as much as possible inside both of her holes. She still felt as good as ever, and his excess cum still inside her was a great lubricant for how quick and fast he was fucking her. The feeling of her so tight on him, her mouth hung open in pleasure and her eyes half-lidded from the sheer bliss, it all felt so right.

He pulled her close again, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. Zatanna kissed him back with nothing so elegant as their cum flavored makeout before, instead she thrashed her tongue right back at his as much as possible, all she wanted was to cum again. She was locked up against him, her bare and pliant tits rubbing up against his muscular frame. Bruce felt her perky nipples through his costume as if it was right on his skin, she was that hot and energetic.

This time he had to cry out in surprise. He thought he had gotten used to all this fucking, but she was so frisky and humping his dicks so hard that he suddenly felt himself so much closer to cumming. She felt it in him too, the rate of his cocks pounding inside of her had slowed down a bit and even his face so impassive and stone faced even at it's most emotional could betray what he was really feeling, and this time was no exception. She saw it too, felt it in his genitals, tensing up as if his dicks were an extension of her own body. She had a crazed smile on her face and started fucking him that much faster, she needed to feel him nut inside of her again.

Just as Zatanna was driving herself down onto his dicks in another hump, Bruce grabbed her donk and pulled her down onto him and not letting her go. His cocks were fully lodged inside all the way to the ends of her holes when he came this time, nutting his cream right into the roots of her body. She howled loud and deep, easily the strongest orgasm she felt thus far.

He could tell she was losing it and gently set her down. It was for his own benefit too, he quickly felt himself at his wit's end from all this fucking. She was a bit wobbly and lay down, so much semen was dripping out of her holes. He breathed deeply too, looking down at his penises. Despite needing to take a breather himself, they were still big and hard, smeared in love juices, and he could tell that after some time he would be up for another fuckfest himself.

“How much longer did you want to do this?” Bruce said. Despite his signature deadpan voice, he swallowed a nervous lump in his throat after saying that.

As she was lying on the floor, she looked right back up at him with a smile. She raised herself up onto her knees and grabbing onto both of his cocks, shoved them into her mouth. He quickly started hardening again, though nowhere near as much as before. Both of his dicks were big enough on their own, and together in her mouth, she could barely fit them inside.

She still managed to get both of his cock heads inside of her mouth. As she went down on him, she felt them both inflating inside of her, on her tongue and on the wet membranes of her mouth. His dicks got so big with arousal that eventually she could only fit the heads inside. It was a miracle that she wasn't gagging.

The way she was fellating him was that her lips were softly sucking back and forth on the crowns of his cock heads. Even though that left the two big shafts untouched, he was still feeling it plenty, way more than he thought himself capable of.

When she grabbed the shafts with both of her hands and started stroking them, this time he jerked back a bit. He thought he had seen everything she was capable of, but there was clearly more spunk pent up in him than he thought. In addition to her touches, his cocks were rubbing up against each other with every second. The heat inside of them radiating on each other was amazing, generating a feedback loop of arousal he felt intimately, and coupled with her touches, he was already feeling hard up again.

More than any of them realized either. He nutted again at the same time through both of his dicks right in her mouth. The shafts pulsed a little stronger on Zatanna's grip than she realized and the load of semen from each individual penis was more than either of them warranted either. But together, her mouth was overflowing with cum, and she had to take both of the dicks out her mouth to swallow all of it, some of it was dripping from her lips and down her chin.

As Bruce grunted and sighed from such powerful orgasms, he let himself sit. Zatanna smiled at him, taking her hands and getting as much of his jizz on her face in her mouth as possible.

“Well the spell should wear off in a few hours,” she said, sucking on one of her fingers. “But if we keep doing this, it should go away on it's own that much sooner.”

He reached over to her pliant tits, squeezing them briefly before he lay down. She took the hint and smiled, reaching herself over and wrapping the members in the pillowy embrace of her breasts. She happily rubbed her face all over his big dicks. And they kept on going at it.

Outside, the rest of the Justice League had been listening right outside the doorway. They had gotten an idea the two were planning something like this since they sat together at that meeting. But when Bruce screamed from that first orgasm with his new dick, they knew. Still, they were all surprised to hear it coming from the training room. As Zatanna was tit fucking both of his dicks at that moment, he was moaning louder than ever, and even she was grunting from licking at them with such gusto.

“Do they even know we can hear them?” Superman said.

“How about you go on in and ask them?” Wonder Woman said, rolling her eyes. “You know, we could always get the Flash to do it.”

“You ever think what it would be like having sex with Flash?” Green Arrow said. “Would he cum really fast or take it nice and slow?” All the guys snickered to themselves.

“I like to take things slow at first then when she's about to cum, I go fast I leave a nice dick burn right in her pussy,” said the Flash.

“Are you serious?” Black Canary said. “I swear, you're all a bunch of perverts!”

“Let's take a vote then!” said the Atom.

“Really, Ray? I thought you'd be the last person to get involved with this nonsense.”

He shrugged his shoulders. “They're rubbing off on me.”

“Me too,” said Hawkman. Both Black Canary and Wonder Woman just shook their heads. When the vote was tallied, the guys outnumbered the ladies, the former voting unanimously on seeing some hot action. When they opened the door, Zatanna was tit fucking both of Bruce's dicks while he was slurping away at his nuts. They were both so into it that neither of them noticed the intruders peeping right at them.

“Tegrof gnihtyreve uoy ees thgir won!” said Zatanna. Immediately the rest of the Justice League went blank before they fell unconscious.

“Did you just wipe their memories?” said Bruce.

“Yeah, you don't really care do you?” she said, wrapping her tits on the dicks down really hard.

He grunted from the pleasure and said, “You know what? I'm okay with this.”

That answer pleased her and she started grinding him that much harder. Unable to take it, he threw his headback and grunted before he jizzed again, splashing all over her face.

***

WIP version of the next chapter can be found on Patreon! There's lots of other goodies there too!

0