Chapter 2: The beginning
3.5k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Hello ShirooYuki Here~, thank you for giving a review for my first chapter, I decided to try to continue this novel. I hope you guys will keep supporting me :). thank you!)

(A/N: I finally decided to create my own Patreon and Ko-fi. for readers who want to support me, please visit my patreon or kofi Thank you ~!  for patreon still in progress~)

After being explained by the god, I was confused that if I am going to become the god of all multiverses, why don't I create my own body when I arrive at the world I want to visit?

The god saw that I was hesitating about something but he immediately said "Indeed I can be said to be omnipotent however, I laid down an absolute rule that every living being born in that world has the special energy of that world, this Rule is to prevent living beings who created by me will not be able to move around the world except for special cases.

Immediately I immediately understood what was meant by this special case.

"Is that special case me?"

"To be more precise, even though I'm not really interested in worldly affairs, because you will have the power and strength that I have, you will be able to freely enter any world that you are interested in by using the body of one of the living things that live there."

"..." yep, as I thought but I was still astonished and excited after I found out, I can transmigrate in various worlds.

"...my time is running out, let's talk to our main business, before I go first please receive all of my power energy first"

There was a ball of light coming out of the god's chest which flew straight towards me, and immediately I felt warm and could immediately feel the energy as if it belonged to him.

"Because you still have to adjust the energy so you can use it directly, I will help you to go to the first world you want to visit, what world do you want to visit, son?"

I immediately woke up from my reverie the moment the god asked me which world I wanted to visit.

"Of course I'm going to the world of Highschool DxD" I answered proudly, who doesn't want to live in the world of their favorite anime? and also can see and live with my waifu?.

"Hmmm…. interesting okay done. then do you want me to find the body of someone who is dying or sick so you can make a deal with that soul?"

Hmmm…. To be honest, I want to live with my waifu named Kuroka. But somehow I suddenly have a very strange fetish that tells me to be her instead of living with her.

"You don't need to be afraid son, maybe it is your desire that is in you when you are still alive and at this moment your desire cannot be held back anymore"

"..." sometimes I forget that the god in front of me can read my mind.

"But from the anime story it was never mentioned that Kuroka would die or get a serious illness. and for the record I WILL NEVER want to kill her and use it" Who wants to kill their own favorite waifu, surely that person has mental problems.

"Relax son, remember I am a god from the multiverse which means every world must have a world of "What if" which causes the world to have a different story but has most of the same people"

"I can see that there is a world of Highschool DxD that has a story where the creature named Kuroka you thought of earlier tries to escape with her little sister from the pursuit of the Naberius family and will end tragically if left unchecked"

Somehow I suddenly felt great anger the moment that god talked about the Naberius family. Of course I know, having spent quite a while following Highschool's story and I know what the Naberius family did to Kuroka and it caused me quite a bit of rage.

Who would like your waifu to suffer a very painful experience and also at that time kuroka was just a child who only had her sister Shirone as family.

Without further ado I immediately said "Please move me to that world and the timeline before Kuroka and Shirone reach a sad ending".

The god immediately smiled slightly upon seeing my determination "Good, now I don't have to worry about one of my worlds ending up destroyed."

"I will give you a useful system to help you manage your powers as well as a reminder of the desires of the soul you have made a deal with"

As soon as the god said the system, I immediately smirked 'It's such a cliche of stories like this but to be honest if there wasn't a system I could feel that something was missing from the story'.

"Okay, everything is done, I will teleport you to the nearest place where the incident is taking place and I hope you can enjoy your life in this second life. I as god of all multiverse bless you . and goodbye" said the god, and slowly his body began to disappear into the void.

"Thank you for granting my many requests and I hope you rest in peace there" I immediately said my deepest thanks while bowing my body 90 degrees to say I really respect him.

The god didn't answer anything but just looked at me lovingly and smiled a little.

After the god disappeared completely a portal suddenly appeared in front of me.

"So you could say this portal will lead me to my destination, right?" I subconsciously muttered to myself.

To be honest I still feel in disbelief about everything from the beginning of the arrival of a god who claims to be the god of all multiverses, I will replace his position as a god and until I can live in the same world as my waifu.

"yes.. maybe you could say I will be her when I live in that world".

I'm a little excited and a little sad. excited because I will explore the world of anime and a little sad when I won't be with my waifu but be her.

'On second thought what desire will he have the moment I unite my soul against her?' I couldn't help but question that.

According to the anime story that I have watched, Kuroka in the canon story always has the desire to be close to her sister Shirone because there were many misunderstandings that caused the relationship between the two of them to become bad and that problem will be solved by our protagonist issei hyoudou and also there is she wants to have a lot kitten with issei but it wasn't explained whether it was just a joke or if she was serious.

because this is an alternative world from the story of the anime there might be a slight difference in the story, 'well... I hope it's not too much trouble for her wishes, even though somehow I'm quite aroused at the thought of me in Kuroka's body having children'

For some reason I immediately shook my mind and felt amazed at my hidden desire.

"Let's think about it later." I said and headed straight for the portal.

67