Chapter 6 : Grayfia Lucifuge
2.2k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When i was thinking about something suddenly the man from naberius family said proudly which stopped me thinking.

"HAHAHA, how does one of my test subjects look like?" he said and felt satisfied with her strength in this mode. This demon actually came from the lucifuge family and she was also known as the 'Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation' but during the war against the Anti-Demon faction, the Old Demon Faction was destroyed but in the midst of that destruction the Naberius Family saw an opportunity to kidnap the 'Queen Destroyer' and turned it into their weapon so that the Naberius Family wouldn't be completely destroyed like the other noble families of the old devil faction.

'With her strength it is certain that the cat will die by now' he thought confidently.

I didn't respond because it was just a waste of time, I'd rather ask the system if there's any way I can save her . I didn't want to kill her because to be honest she's one of my favorite characters and seeing her live and seeing the person she is now is just amazing. Even though she looks in a state of conflict, I'm sure that after I take care of her she will be the number 1 beauty for me.

'System, is there a way to save her ?' I said to the system.

[There is one way to save her. Because the subject named Grayfia has suffered long and large damage, the heal and grand heal skills have a low probability of success but by providing some of the host's energy of origin, Grayfia can be saved immediately] Said system.

I quickly followed the system's suggestion and finished straight towards grayfia but got stuck.

[But this has a side effect, like when the host merged his soul with Kuroka's, but unlike before, the host's soul would only be linked to Grayfia like a Master-Servant contract.Which means grayfia will always follow the host and will never experience host interference] the system continued

At first I hesitated for a bit but, I decided I would save her and take responsibility for it because When I compared her now emotionless and dead-like figure with the one in the anime story, somehow I felt sad while wondering 'what experience did she have? she has experienced to look like now'.

'I will still save her System and please help me to regulate my origin energy the next time I flow it to her so it doesn't go out of control' I said to myself.

[OK Host] answer the system

"Oi Bastard cat! do you want to give up now? , I promise your death will not be too painful.” he said in annoyance that he had just been ignored.

"Shut up you bastard, have fun while you can after I take care of Grayfia I will kill you right away" I said while getting ready to find a gap to attack Grayfia without killing her.

After that I immediately took out my poison mist once again to disturb Grayfia's vision.

But she also cast her ice magic which froze the surrounding area and launched her ice attack directly at me. I immediately replied using my kasha to melt the ice.

'I'm lucky I have the opposite magic element to her, with this it will be easy for me to approach her' I thought.

i tried to approach her by strengthening my body with my touki to be able to move faster but she responded by making hailstones which were directly launched towards me.

After managing to dodge all the ice that was aimed at me, Grayfia was suddenly in front of me and with her ice magic she slashed in astonishment. But with the same trick, the illusory image that I had that she had slashed started to dissipate, the illusion I created when I dodged the hail before.

After seeing the momentum, I immediately appeared behind him “Got you…. System!"

[OK Host] Answer the system.

I immediately put my hand on her forehead and immediately started transferring my energy into Grayfia's body

[Transfer process starts….25%.........50%....]

While waiting for her to transfer, I tried to heal the wounds all over her body and tried to tidy up her clothes so they wouldn't look indecent. "Honestly her figure is so amazing, I mean looking at the anime and the reality is so different and somehow it excites me." I thought, before anyone tried to calm me down, remember I was previously a man, of course I would be aroused by the figure of Grayfia in my arms.

[.....75%...100%]

[The transfer process is complete. The host can stop transferring now.] While I was arguing in my mind, the system suddenly alerted me.

‘Is she safe with this?’ I said a little worried.

[Host no need to worry, Grayfia is just unconscious right now because the energy that host is giving off is matching within her body so it will take several days for her to finally wake up]

"hufft..." I feel calm now that Grayfia is safe and I immediately lay her down on the floor and when I put my poison mist and ice mist she started to disappear and at that moment I finally found the last demon from the Naberius family who was trying to escape .

I feel confused about the story of the anime, the Naberius family is only focused on experiments, not combat power, but has this 'King' of the Naberius family lost his pride and tried to run away without trying to fight me?

without lingering any longer I immediately moved quickly in front of him and stared at him with my bloodlust.

"Did you think I would let you escape?" While saying playfully

"Who are you?!? There's no way you're the previous cat that was used as a guinea pig in my experiments!?” the demon shouted.

“Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't, but I will be the one who will kill you and all the remnants in your Naberius territory.” I said while preparing my Kasha.

Without any resistance, the body of that demon immediately turned to ashes because it was hit by my black flames.

Suddenly a system voice sounded in my head.
[Congratulations, the host has successfully completed one wish ]

Name: ?????? (Kuroka)
Age: ????
Race: ?????? (Nekoshou)
Female gender)

Wish list to fulfill (no time period):
- Revenge against the Naberius family (Complete)
- Look after and care for Shirone
- Having many children 

"With this one of the wishhas been completed" I said with a little pleasure then I immediately walked towards where Grayfia was.

“But before that…” I flew over the Naberius realm and immediately put my hand forward while concentrating my energy of origin in front of my palm and thinking “<Devour>” as soon as the Naberius realm disappeared leaving only a crater formed around it.

Better now and I head straight to Grayfia's place in a good mood.

……..

At the time when Grayfia lost her consciousness, she thought that she could finally be free from all the pain and also the sins she had committed, even though she was being controlled by those demons, but she felt that she was the one who had dirty her hands with the blood of those who innocent. whom she had killed.

'So this is what death feels like...?' Grayfia thought while looking at her surroundings which were completely dark and hoped that if there was a next life she hoped that she could live safely in a comfortable family without any more wars.

But when she was only in the shadows, at that time she saw a dazzling white light.  Grayfia also followed the light and felt warm and safe.

And when she opened her eyes once again, she looked around and guessed that she was in some cave however, she noticed a woman with black hair but could see a tinge of white in various parts of her hair and what looked like cat ears and a tail, was cooking something.

For some reason when she noticed the exquisite figure, she felt enchanted and her heart was beating fast, but there was also a tint of red around her ears.

After being approached for a few minutes, the figure finally turned towards her and said “Oh…did you just wake up? Are your wounds okay Nya~?” The figure said in a worried tone.

she felt very tense when the figure was very depressed to her health and tried to speak but he could not make a sound.

Seeing her panicking at not being able to talk to the woman immediately realized what was the matter and immediately protected the herbal drink.

"Here you try to drink this first Nya~" said the woman with a smile of affection.

After I managed to drink it I immediately tried to talk.

“T-Thanks for saving me” I said while tensely and embarrassed looking at her confused look ‘What happened to me, every time I see her gaze my heart beats really fast’

“No need to thank me, I did aim to destroy the Naberius family but after seeing you I thought I wanted to save you at that time” said the woman casually explaining.

“Erm…. But there's something I need to tell you, because you were badly damaged and even the magic in this world won't be able to save you, I finally decided to use my unique energy to save you but there was a side effect of that and I decided to do it without asking you. said the woman with an uncomfortable expression.

“……Please don't make such an expression, I am deeply indebted to you and I promised to repay it with this life you have given me so the side effect of saving me is just a small matter for me” I said hastily because I don't want to see my benefactor who saved me from hell show that expression.

“umm…. ok thanks , i feel a little better . For the first time I…”

The woman told him everything from about her being the God of multiverse who was now using this Kuroka's body to her purpose in this world and the side effects she had mentioned earlier which was like a Master-Servant contract.

When I listened to all this new information, I was very surprised not by the side effects of saving me but the identity of this woman. Because that presence is real and exists.

“…..So are you feeling angry because I technically made you a slave… But I promise to be responsible Nya~” Kuroka said with a bit of guilt killing my daydream.

When she said she wanted to take responsibility somehow I immediately became embarrassed and my cheeks started to blush without me knowing it.

"You don't need to think about it because I was just a maid before when I was in the Lucifuge family so I'm used to all kinds of maid duties and once again my name is Grayfia I want to thank you profusely for saving me" I said

“No need to thank nya~” Kuroka said slightly uncomfortable about this but I ignored it.

"So what-"

*grrr~*

Before I could finish my words there was a growl from my stomach which made me so embarrassed that I wanted to sink my head into the ground to avoid being seen by Kuroka.

"haha.. No need to rush here, sit next to me and eat the food that I have cooked before Nya~" said Kuroka with a playful smile

Still feeling embarrassed, I finally tried to work up the courage to be next to her while eating the food she had made.

56