Chapter 10 : Magical Girl
1.6k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Hello ShirooYuki Here~, nice to be back and thanks everyone for giving the advice. After I think about it I'll focus on the DxD world but I'll give hints here and there about the next anime world but it's only in the background back and doesn't really affect the story. Here's my new chapter So Enjoy~)

Somewhere far away or rather in the Sitri household's residence, even though it was night, one could see a bright light shining through one of the rooms in the house.

Inside the room, a bespectacled young woman was seen in a daze holding a photo and looking at the photo of the beautiful woman who had beaten her before. The woman's photo is of course Kuroka who is currently enjoying her life with her girl.

This photo is the only clue she has about it. When she beat her in her game of chess she wanted to talk and get to know better about the person who beat her but, when she woke up from that reverie, she saw that she had left her .

After that she tried to find out the identity of the woman with the power of her household but, all she got was a photo of her playing chess against her . she is so desperate to find her whereabouts because she has made a vow that she will only marry someone who beats her in a game of chess.

Even though she couldn't find her, she could tell that this woman had a strong identity and that relieved her because she was afraid that if the one who defeated her had an ordinary identity then she would have to entangle her with the magical world.

she also has her own worries about whether she will accept me to marry her? Of course if the person involved is a man this problem can be easily solved by getting to know each other first and strengthening each other's feelings.

However the person in question was female and she was also a female which caused her to become afraid that she didn't share her preferences and started to think of her as disgusting. she would rather keep her secret forever than be disgusted by her.

To be honest, she herself didn't really care about it because her older sister's overly doting behavior and her Sister's teachings caused her to have feelings for the same sex, but until now it was her deepest secret and no one knew about it.

“…Who are you and can I see you again?” muttered sona.

Right next to her is her first peerage and trusted friend, Tsubaki shinra

Seeing the king, who, although she was young, always had a mature and calm mind, was worried because for the first time she saw the king looking very frustrated at this time.

Tsubaki is one of the people who saw Sona make her vows about her marriage and for Tsubaki herself thinks that the plan is a good plan to avoid political marriage, plus Sona's chess skills are very high which causes her to never be defeated in the demon world

At that time tsubaki felt that sona had a very mature mind and could see the future, but when she tried to challenge herself to play in the human world, she was defeated by someone she didn't believe in. but facts speak louder than words

she also tried to find her whereabouts, but she couldn't bring up any results from her search.

“…No need to worry sona, I'm sure you'll be able to meet her in the future, seeing as you'll be doing city commanding training in the human world with miss Rias” Tsubaki said while reminding her of her future training.

“…Right. Sorry I might have been in too much of a rush to forget about the training. I better start studying so I won't lose against her again in the future” Sona said with determination to get revenge for her defeat in chess.

Seeing her friends return to normal, Tsubaki felt happy because her friends weren't down after their first defeat, but excited. 'Hopefully the two of them will meet again in the future.' thought Tsubaki, to be honest she was also curious about the figure of the woman in the photo in her friend's hand because she was very beautiful and wondered about her identity.

….

At the same time, the woman in question was having a very intense evening “workout” session with her woman.

“Hannnn… ahhnn. Y-yes.. there….. Ahnnn" groaned grayfia on the sidelines of our hot kissing session

"hmm mmph mmcchu.." I hugged her tightly and put my tongue in her mouth while we exchanged saliva.

Seeing Grayfia's body starting to shake, I accelerated the movement of my hand which was playing on her bottom.

"AH! HMMPPHH!” grayfia screamed, with that she finally released a large amount of liquid and started twitching.

We kept at it for several rounds until we decided to end it with a goodnight kiss.

"Good night Fia Nya~" I said while giving Grayfia a short kiss.

"Un.. Good night Kuroka" replied Grayfia with a smile.

Looking at Grayfia who was fast asleep with a smile on her face, I can't help but feel blessed in my life now. While I was contemplating, I began to think about my plans for the future. ‘Besides training, what should I do in the free time I have?’

"Because I don't know when exactly the plot will start it's better if I have something else to do" I said softly while stroking the sleeping Grayfia.

At that time I suddenly remembered about her meeting with Sona a few days ago.' Hmmm….. Sona's appearance that I saw a few days ago was very young, unlike the Sona seen in the anime, maybe a few years younger than the story. ' I thought, replaying her appearance. Even though she is still young, she already has a cold aura and also a calm aura that is similar to that of an adult.

After guessing about the time the plot started, I decided to try to earn money, because it's really annoying to use my power every time I want to buy something and it will also cause me to be lazy. I also aim to provide for my girls in the future so they can calmly enjoy their life without worrying about trivial things.

After thinking for a while, I decided to try writing light novels because with my memories from my previous life, I can write novels easily and also doing this kind of work doesn't need to take so long that I don't want my precious time with Grayfia to be cut short. work. But I have to first check out the novels that exist in this world.

"Okay, tomorrow I have to go to the nearest bookstore to look at the novels in the world so I don't write the same novel" I said

With that I started to close my eyes and fell asleep.

……

When I woke up in the morning, I noticed that Grayfia was not beside me. After smelling the aroma of food coming from the dining room 'Maybe Grayfia is preparing breakfast' I thought. After that I went straight to the bathroom to clean myself first before I went to check out the world's novels.

"Good morning Fia Nya~" I said greeting Grayfia who was preparing breakfast.

Seeing that her mistress was awake she replied "Good morning too milady" replied Grayfia.

I immediately sat down at the dining table and waited for breakfast to be ready while admiring the view of Grayfia wearing an apron 'un.. Grayfia wearing an apron is also good, should I ask her to wear an apron the next time I have sex?' I thought

Grayfia who felt her mistress' gaze knew what she was thinking and maybe she would also follow such an idea she thought. After that they started to eat breakfast quietly.

“Milady, are you going to train as usual? asked Grayfia

“No, I'm going out Nya~”

when the mistress wanted to go out grayfia started to get curious about what she was going to do, however she felt it would be impolite if she asked all the little details about what she was going to do. so she just answered “Yes ma'am” calmly, as a maid she should be professional.

Looking at Grayfia who didn't ask I said "No need to worry Fia, I just want to go to the nearest bookstore Nya~"

"Bookstore?"

“Un, after I thought last night, I want to find a job where I don't want to divide my time between work and time with you. After I pondered I decided to write a novel, therefore I wanted to see the existing novels first” I explained explaining.

Seeing that the madam wanted to work she replied “Milady no need-” before she could finish, I cut her off.

"It's okay Fia, I did it because I wanted to make money for our future and who would let her girlfriend work alone?" answer me

Hearing my answer, Grayfia felt happy and touched but also confused and asked “ ……B-But do we still need money? we can use our magic to buy something”

"That's not entirely wrong, but I have a hunch if we use magic too often it will make us lazy and also make life boring Nya~" I said

Grayfia agreed with her mistress' thoughts on magic and she finally decided to support her idea.

with that we finished our breakfast and I went straight to the nearest bookstore.

….

"Hmmmm…. the novels in this world are all novels I've never seen and after reading a bit this novel is definitely not that great” I thought because after looking through all the novels out there and starting to think maybe in this world novels, anime, and manga not very well developed.

With that I think that becoming a writer is a good decision because with this she can easily write all the stories in her previous life without worrying about plagiarism.

I was still looking at the manga in the bookstore, suddenly I saw someone wearing magical girl clothes who was reading manga about magical girls as well.

To those around her she would look like a cosplayer but when I saw her, I cringed a little because I clearly knew her identity. She is Serafall Leviathan who is one of the four demon lords.

“ ahhhhh, How could she just kill her so easily?!? where should the plot twist be in this story?” she shouted angrily.

Seeing her scream, I thought for a while and then decided to talk to her . Actually she is also a bit interested in this Sona's older sister or can you say sister-in-law? Since she had beaten Sona in a chess match, she should now be engaged to Sona, that's a story for another time.

I also feel interested in the manga she is reading and maybe in the future when I want to make a manga about magical girls I can ask her opinion about the storyline.
With that I approached her and said "Excuse me miss, seeing you are very serious about reading, I was curious about what you were reading and were you doing cosplay?" ask me.

Seeing me ask her she finally took her eyes off the book she was holding and looked at me. Suddenly she was stunned to see my appearance but she immediately hid it and answered me “Yes I'm a magical girl Levi-tan!! and this is a manga about magical girls but the story doesn't really make sense and doesn't suit magical girls” she answered with a frown because of the manga she was reading.

After seeing a bit about that magical girl's manga, I also feel that manga and novels in this world are really underdeveloped “Un.. I also have the same opinion” I replied.

“That's right! ughh… I wish I could make my ideal magical girl story” she said sadly.

Hearing that I immediately said “Un, maybe you can” I replied.

“???”

Seeing she was confused I immediately replied "Yes I have plans to make novels and manga in the future and maybe I will try to make stories about magical girls in the future" I answered

hearing that she immediately excited "REALLY??? can I be part of this story?!” she asked excitedly and immediately approached me.

seeing her so excited I felt overwhelmed and said “O-of course you can since I don't really understand all kinds of magical girls, your help is really needed.”

"No need to worry! Magical girl Levi-Tan ready to help” she answered proudly puffing out herchest.

With that I said "Un.. first of all my name is Kuroka, nice to meet you"

“Humu.. I'm Serafall Leviathan, you can call me Levi-Tan” she answered while doing a magical girl pose.

After that we exchanged contacts and talked about the magical girl where she was so excited that it took her hours to finish talking. With that we finally decided to go home because it was getting late.

"Okay Goodbye Levi-tan, I will contact you in the future" I said while waving my hand.

"Goodbye Kuroka! I'll wait for her” Serafall replied, actually she was very nervous and shy talking to a very charming woman like Kuroka but when she wanted to know about magical girls, she forgot her embarrassment and excitedly talked to her. After they finally parted ways, however, Serafal immediately blushed at the thought of what had happened earlier.

'Kuroka huh... who would have thought that she would find a woman who could match the beauty and cuteness of her so-tan...does she have the same preferences as her? if yes life must be very beautiful. ' thought serafall and immediately shook her head 'No Levi-Tan you already have So-Tan, it's not good to think about others' with that she went straight home and wanted to meet her sister and couldn't help but feel excited about meeting her in the future.

41