Chapter 12 : Kitsune
1.3k 10 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in a dark alley, corruption was seen everywhere but to an ordinary person unrelated to the supernatural world, that place was just a lonely and dark empty alley. This is because there is magic that covers the area so that other people are not affected by the ongoing battle.

It can be seen that the identities of the people who did all of this were not ordinary humans when seen from their physical characteristics which were not human-like but not demon-like either.

“Just give up Yasaka , with that our work will be easier and you don't want your unborn child to live her own life without parents right? “ Said one of the Youkai with a disdainful smile.

“Hahh…huhhh How dare you betray me?” Said yasaka with anger because before they were her subordinates but because of the incident that happened before many of her subordinates started to turn away from her.

Actually Yasaka already knew the reason why many of her subordinates began to betray her , the cause was the problem of her husband leaving her alone and disappearing somewhere when she was pregnant with her child who was about to be born.

At first Yasaka wanted to keep this matter a secret as it might cause further trouble to her faction but before she could prevent it from spreading, this matter was known to all of her youkai faction and now her faction is split in two, with one faction still loyal to Yasaka who wants to help  out because in during pregnancy she was not able to use her full power and also take care of her child in the future, while the other factions wanted to overthrow Yasaka because they were considered incompetent as leaders and wanted to take their children to be leaders under their control.

Previously when Yasaka wanted to rest in her room because recently she had a lot of work to do, she felt that the surroundings were very quiet and felt that something was strange, because she is a youkai she can easily use her aura to cover up her surroundings. to check the aura of life around. And it was true that she had been surrounded by a number of youkai trying to kidnap her .

Even though she can't exert her full strength, she is still a leader of a youkai faction who possesses great strength. With that the battle continued until Yasaka had to run away and try to hide from them. Despite having great strength, Yasaka does not have good stamina because she is pregnant and that is what is happening now where she is cornered.
"Do we still need to explain why we betrayed you, indeed we really respected you before but with the recent problems, our minds are open that you are not suitable to be our leader," said the youkai.

"Now obey so that our work can be completed quickly" Said another youkai.

Actually, Yasaka was already at her limit because of her pregnancy, but she still tried hard to maintain her consciousness in order to protect the child who was still in her stomach.

Before the youkai who surrounded her tried to catch while approaching her , suddenly there was a scream from one of the youkai. And upon seeing that youkai, the screaming youkai started turning into ashes as it burned with the black flames.

" Who is there ?!?!" shouted the leader of the youkai angrily.

"Looks like you guys are having fun, mind if I join Nya~" I said while teasing a little.

Actually, when I immediately tried to check the previous magic surge, I was surprised. No, but very surprised because I was able to meet one of the heroines. it was concluded that she was in the process of finally getting pregnant. But I'm no longer surprised that the plot is different from the one in the anime.

In my reflections, I immediately refocused seeing what was going on, seeing that they were having a battle where yasaka wasn't in a good position because judging from her condition and the number of people surrounding her, I immediately ordered Grayfia who was beside me to help her.

“Fia, please take care of her while I clean up Nya's trash~” I said while preparing my attack because one of the youkai tried to catch her.

"Okay Milady" Grayfia replied, even though she was curious about her orders, she still obeyed her mistress's words and also she wanted to help the woman after seeing her in trouble while in a state of pregnancy.

With that without having to respond to those who started speaking, I immediately killed them, 'Seriously, why are they still talking in a battle of life and death?' I thought while shaking my head.

Seeing her'former' subordinates die one by one, Yasaka felt bitter because they were her previous subordinates, but because of the problems that happened before, Yasaka knew that she shouldn't be naive and easily trust her people because they could endanger herself and also, most importantly, her child who was still in her womb. .

Upon seeing that the problem had been resolved she immediately fell into a stupor as she had already reached her limit.

Seeing Yasaka fainted, Grayfia immediately rushed to check on her condition, because I was done with 'Throwing out the trash' I immediately rushed to Grayfia who was checking her condition.

“How are the conditions?!” I said panicking a bit because I was really worried about what had happened to her that could cause her to be chased by youkai.

"her condition was stable and there was no abnormality in her son, but she pushed herself too hard until the end and that's why she fainted from exhaustion" Grayfia answered calmly.

“Pheww.. that's a relief Nya~”

"What are we going to do with her Milady?" Grayfia asked curiously, actually she wanted to help but she wanted to ask her mistress first.

“We'll be taking care of her at our temporary inn Nya~, and I also want to ask her many things especially the reason she's being chased and she smells like a good person Nya~” I said, since I'm a nekoshou my kisser is very sharp, if that person ever kills someone I can immediately smelled the smell of blood around her body.

“Okay Milady” Grayfia replied

After that Grayfia immediately took Yasaka to our inn using her teleportation magic, meanwhile I had to remove the barrier magic around and then I caught up with them after making sure nothing happened.

…..

Arriving at the inn, Grayfia immediately put Yasaka on one of the beds in our inn. After making sure that Yasaka was fine and was fast asleep I decided to clean myself into the bathroom since I did the 'cleaning' before I felt my body dirty.
In the bathroom I started to rest my body while leaning on the edge
“huuufft…..” I sighed while thinking about the events that happened today and to be honest I really anticipated different plots like those in the anime.

I also have assumptions about what happened to yasaka, as I know in the anime, Yasaka doesn't have a husband because her husband left her when he found out that yasaka was pregnant and I'm sure this incident also happened in this world even though I'm sure there is a slight difference but has the same result, but what makes it different from the plot is the reaction from the people around it, in the anime the subordinates are happy to feel sorry for the leader and want to help her wholeheartedly.

  But looking at the previous chase incident I can assume that her subordinates' reaction in this world wasn't good which caused her subordinates to start betraying her. After thinking about that I feel sorry for her because I'm sure now she will have a hard time seeking the trust of others and I decided I will help her through her difficult time because I know how it feels, if I didn't have Shirone at the time I was made a guinea pig by them before . I'm sure I will try to kill myself because I can't bear the pain. And Yasaka is now going through a pregnancy which makes it slightly worse when she's alone.

While I was thinking, suddenly a voice sounded at the door, “Mind if I join Milady? “ Grayfia said softly.

'emm...why do I feel deja-vu' I thought but I immediately shook my head, to be honest after seeing Yasaka's figure that was ripe earlier I was a little aroused and since Grayfia decided to join me here, of course I won't refuse her.

"Of course, come sit next to me Nya~" I replied.

With that she came closer to me and sat next to me. when she sat next to me, I immediately pulled her into my arms and immediately kissed her hard.

“Hmmmph!!!” Grayfia's surprised voice sounded between our kisses because she didn't expect that her mistress would launch a surprise attack like this.

After the opening attack that I launched which lasted very long, I finally got an idea that would make our lovemaking session hotter than before and decided to stop with the hot kissing session.

Seeing me stop kissing there was a hint of reluctance in Grayfia's eyes when I stopped.

With that I told her my idea “I have an idea to make our lovemaking session even hotter than before nya~ do you want to try it?” I said teasingly

“T-Hotter?!?” Grayfia shouted while making herself red up to her ears.

With that I immediately used my strength to grow something in my groin area, seeing it getting bigger and bigger Grayfia's eyes widened "T-That's not what usually happens in men's groin" Grayfia asked confusedly

Actually she came up with this idea before during training, when the system told her how her power works she immediately got the idea to imagine that she has a penis again like her previous life, this was just a whimsical idea she thought of but unexpectedly that ability actually worked and i decided to take grayfia's virginity the next time we have sex and that time is now.

“Have you forgotten that in my previous life that I was a boy? How about you give it a try nya~? with this I can impregnate you in the future nya~!” I said excitedly because it was related to the mission she had to complete, of course she didn't want to be in a relationship with a man but with this she might be able to complete the mission.

(A/N: No need to worry maybe only Grayfia knows about MC's previous life because Grayfia's existence is special because she had MC's energy during the process of saving her before. In the future maybe her remaining harem will only know the present MC's identity and not the future past before)

46