Chapter 17 : Calm Morning ( TimeSkip )
1.2k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today without realizing it, I woke up earlier than usual. Looking around, I found Grayfia who was completely naked still sleeping next to me and also I found my stepdaughter who was still asleep on my chest.

While stroking them both with affection, I began to remember what happened in the past 3 years after the departure of my other wife, Yasaka. To be honest, it was quite a difficult experience to care for and look after the newborn Kunou and there were also several other incidents that happened. But despite the difficulties we faced, for us it felt good.

After Yasaka returned to Kyoto, I also decided to finish my novel to the end because I decided to stop writing. Writing is quite fun, however, I think it can make me a Hikikomori because I can spend hours in my room and I often get scolded by Grayfia because I often forget the time.

Plus there is a new member in our family, Kunou. I also wanted to take care of her all the time so I decided to stop.

While stroking Kunou, who was starting to grow up because she was 3 years old, I remembered a funny incident when Kunou was still a baby, where we all forget her special need, namely giving breast milk. For human babies, they have to drink breast milk for approximately 2 years to maintain their health, but Kunou is not a human but a nine-tailed fox youkai. Because Yasaka was in a hurry to solve the problem, she forgot to tell them information regarding her race.

Grayfia and I decided to follow human standards to be safe. Then, the next problem is who will breastfeed Kunou. Of course, Grayfia was removed from the shortlist because she had never been pregnant and therefore, she couldn't produce her own breast milk.

All that's left is me. At first I was also confused about how to solve this problem, but I heard a system voice in my head that suggested that I should breastfeed her because it could also be beneficial for the kunou in the future.

I was confused by the suggestions given by the system. Seeing the Host's own confusion, the System began to explain that the power I had actually had many uses besides being used for fighting.

Following her advice, I happily gave it a try as I was quite curious about how it would feel to breastfeed a child and also that I could spend more time with Kunou!!.

As if sensing that I had woken up and stroked her head, Kunou who was in her chest slowly opened her eyes and smiled greeting her 'stepmother' with the most beautiful smile she had.

“Morning, Kuro-Mama!” Greeted Kunou with enthusiasm.

Even though she is still quite young, she can already speak fluently which surprised me and i was also quite worried about her health so i had to ask my own system about what was happening and the system answered briefly, [this is one of the effects of the Host breastfeeding her ] .

"Morning my little fox, sorry for waking you Nya~" I replied with great affection.

"Hnn... Actually, Mama didn't wake me up, it's just that I was hungry," answered Kunou embarrassedly because after she spoke, her stomach started to growl softly which caused her face to turn red like a tomato.

(A/N: I decided to use Mama for our MC when Kunou talks to MC because I think using 'Kuro-Mama' would be too long when they talk. But sometimes I will also make her often refer to MC as 'Kuro- Mama' when Yasaka returns so as not to confuse readers)

Seeing the cute behavior of Kunou who was still on my chest, I grabbed Kunou's head and brought it closer to me. Then, I kissed her forehead and said.

“What would my little fox want for breakfast Nya~?” Ask me.

Hearing my question, Kunou immediately thought while still lying on her chest because she had a lazy habit picked up from someone of course. A few moments later she was still busy thinking about what she wanted to eat for breakfast because she still didn't want to move from where she was lying.

In between her thoughts, she saw my breasts which were next to her face, then she got an idea of what breakfast she wanted to eat without having to go to the kitchen.

"Mama, can I drink your breast milk for breakfast today?" Kunou asked quietly because someone was still fast asleep because the exercise she did last night was very intense.

Hearing what Kunou wanted for breakfast, I immediately fell silent, It's true that I've been breastfeeding her for the past 3 years, but I haven't breastfed her for almost a year and I'm afraid it will have a bad impact on her body if she still wants to drink my breast milk.

With that I wanted to immediately reject it "Maybe that's a-" before I could directly reject it, Kunou already guessed that I would reject it. She immediately pulled out the backup plan she had.

"Neee….. Kunou hasn't drunk it for a long time, does Mama not love Kunou anymore?" said Kunou while using her pleading eyes complemented by drooping ears.
 

'What a cute creature Yasaka has created!!' I shouted in my mind, while thinking how can I resist her when she is so cute and adorable?!.

"haaa... okay, fine, but after this you still have to eat the food that Grayfia will make when she wakes up." I answered resignedly

"Come here and don't make too much noise because Grayfia is still fast asleep" I said while showing my breasts covered by the blanket to Kunou so she could drink it straight away.

Seeing the attractiveness of my breasts, which were quite large, without waiting any longer, Kunou immediately positioned her body and immediately brought her mouth closer to my nipple, which was still clear pink and immediately sucked the breast milk that I had.

The sucking was certainly different from when Grayfia played with my nipples and tried to suck them during our night session because Kunou was more focused on looking for food. At first I didn't have a drop of breast milk, maybe because I hadn't breastfed Kunou for a year, but after a while, out of nowhere, I could feel some of the internal organs in my chest starting to function.

And with that a 'slurp' sound, was heard from Kunou who happily drank the white liquid that came out of my right breast and of course Kunou was happy because it had been a long time since she had enjoyed milk from her stepmother.

I stroked Kunou's head who was drinking my milk and then without realizing it I remembered my first experience when I first breastfed baby Kunou 3 years ago.

It felt quite strange at the time, because this was the first time I had experienced breastfeeding and to be honest it felt very calming... as if by doing that, I became more connected to my daughter even though Kunou was technically my stepdaughter.

Sometimes I wonder if I had my own children things would feel different? . By providing my nutrition to her in this way, due to my unique abilities, I slowly felt an energy that made me related to Kunou even though she was not my descendant. But this feeling was much deeper than I expected as if Kunou was like my own daughter.

‘Maybe when I have a child in my stomach, it will feel like this?’ I thought while looking at the little kunou in my arms.

Even after many years I have arrived in this world, I still experience new things as a woman and it is certainly quite an interesting experience and makes me anticipate new things that will happen in the future.

After a while, I heard a voice next to me which came from Grayfia, immediately I panicked seeing Grayfia starting to wake up maybe because of the noise caused by me and Kunou. At first I thought about telling Kunou to stop drinking my breast milk but after seeing Kunou still enjoying it, I resignedly gave up and chose to accept a long lecture from Grayfia for breastfeeding Kunou who is already 3 years old.

After the lecture session I received, Grayfia immediately went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast, even though I didn't feel hungry when I woke up, but after I breastfed Kunou, I suddenly felt hungry.

With that, Kunou and I went straight to the dining room and started breakfast, even though Kunou felt full, Grayfia still told Kunou to eat her bread for breakfast.

"Are you leaving for academy soon, Milady?" Grayfia asked.

A few months ago I decided to become a counseling teacher at Kuoh Academy. Why did I suddenly decide that I wanted to become a teacher and even more so a counseling teacher? . Of course because I thought it was time for the plot to begin, and I decided to apply to become a teacher a year earlier before Rias, Sona and the others, especially my beloved sister Shirone, started attending Kuoh Academy.

And regarding becoming a counseling teacher, actually there is nothing specific why I chose to become a counseling teacher. I just thought that position would be more relaxed and suitable for me. I will also have plans to become a supervising teacher for the student council and the club that Rias will establish. (A/N: To be honest i forgot what was the name of the club LOL and I'm too lazy to look for it now XD) With that I can continue to monitor and also help my beloved sister who is with Rias and also help my smart fiancé in the student council.

(A/N: for those who forgot about the incident with Sona, in the last chapter when I just arrived in Kuoh town I met Sona in the park when she was playing chess and I beat her and technically she was already my fiancé even though she was still not official yet).

"Yeah, it looks like I'll be leaving soon because the new school year will start soon, I have work to do Nya~" I answered.

“Can I come? “ Hearing that I was leaving, Kunou immediately asked excitedly.

"No, you can't, because Mama will go to work not to play Nya~" I answered.

Hearing my refusal, I immediately approached the pouting Kunou then picked her up to put her in my lap and said.

“Maybe in the afternoon when my work is finished, we can all go together to shop for our food needs. But before that you have to wait at home with Grayfia and be a good girl at that time Nya~”

“Unn…!!! Kunou will play with Grayfia-nee chan and will be a good girl.” Kunou answered enthusiastically.

Seeing that Kunou had regained her spirits, I started getting ready and started leaving for work.

“See you again Fia, Kunou Nya~”. I said while waving my hand.

"See you, Milady." Grayfia replied gracefully.

"See you and keep working hard Mama!" Kunou answered still enthusiastically.

'So this is what it feels like when a husband is escorted to go to work by a wife and her daughter Nya~' But in my case it would be, the wife accompanying another wife and her daughter to go to work. For some reason it makes me even more enthusiastic about working.

================================================================================

Hello everyone ShirooYuki here~, I want to tell you that my Patreon is still the same as before and is still active. Therefore, feel free to support me on my Patreon!!!. Your support means a lot and makes me even more enthusiastic about writing amidst the busy world of lectures

(P)(A)(T)(R)(E)(O)(N)

patreon.com/ShirooYuki

ThankYou!!
================================================================================

24