Chapter 19 : vs Cao Cao
479 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without the slightest hesitation, they all immediately obeyed my words. Of course I already knew these people and also who the leader of the group was. However, after I calmed down a bit, I felt that there was something wrong with the group, not because of their appearance, but because of something else.

'System, am I too strong or are they too weak?' I asked my system, because I felt that this group was much weaker than the one in the anime even though I knew that this was an alternate universe from the original story but what I added What's more confusing is that I can't smell the aura of power from a certain ouroboros dragon.

I also feel that the battles I experienced during my stay in this world could be said to be quite easy, although I think that's good because I just want to live peacefully while enjoying the days with my beloved wives.

[Affirmative,What the host feels is correct. In this world the ouroboros dragon named ophis does not become a puppet leader for the chaos brigade organization.] answered the system.

'Nya~? then who is leading the group?’ I said confusedly.

[The group is led by Rizevim Livan Lucifer] answered the system.

'In the original story, he was the one who was responsible and led the chaos brigade using Ophis as his puppet, but it seems like in this world Ophis never comes out of her calm' I thought.

'Then why are the people in this world weaker than I expected Nya~' I asked.

[Because this is your first world, the previous gods of the multiverse deliberately placed you in this AU to better adapt to your powers first before moving to another world.] answered the system.

[In this AU you also don't need to worry about events that will happen in the future because without your intervention this world will be safe because all future problems will be solved by the protagonist without experiencing any difficulties] continued the system.

(A/N: For those who don't know 'AU' = 'Alternate Universe')

'Looks like I owe him a lot Nya~' I thought I was quite happy with this latest information because who wouldn't be happy that you had been sent to a universe that could be said to also have a very easy level of difficulty.

'With that I can relax and enjoy all the canons that might happen in the future while eating popcorn on the sidelines while making sure to support my little sister' I thought excitedly looking forward to what was to come even though I would still participate if something happened to my beloved little sister .

Okay, back to our main focus, I started paying attention to them one by one and yep they were weak enough that I was too lazy to argue with them any longer and also I promised Grayfia that I would come back quickly before dinner time.

“Let's get started nya~” I said while grinning frighteningly which made them shiver.

Cao Cao and his group wanted to immediately run away but suddenly a barrier appeared that made them unable to escape and were trapped with the monster in front of them.

"Where are you going Nya~" I teased.

With that I immediately disappeared in front of them and appeared behind their subordinates then sharpened my claws using my Senjutsu and Youjutsu then stabbed their hearts one by one with my claws.

They didn't have time to react to my attack because my speed was very abnormal, all they saw was that the chests on their bodies started to have holes because of the stabs of my claws.

"You damaged the nails on my beautiful fingers Nya~" I said jokingly.

Seeing his comrades in arms being killed one by one by the monster in front of him, Cao Cao felt very scared and also very angry because his comrades had been killed by her even though at the last moment they betrayed him, but Cao Cao felt that it was understandable. With that he began to grip his holy spear tightly and then began to attack her.

Anticipating the upcoming attack, I used my absurd speed to raise my hand aiming to ward it off with my claws because it would be boring if I dodged it and by doing this I was able to tell him about true despair.

"It's not good doing a sneak attack on a beautiful woman Nya~ this is why you don't have a girlfriend Nya~" I answered while joking as if I wasn't serious about this fight.

Realizing that his attack was unsuccessful, Cao Cao jumped back to think about his next attack but I didn't give him time to think because this isn't a TV show anymore where there is so much dialogue in a battle that it makes all the protagonists stupid by giving a lot of time to the villains.

Using my abnormal speed coupled with the power of my poisonous mist which I had raised to a higher level, I began to assimilate with the surrounding environment to merge with my mist so that Cao Cao couldn't detect my true location.

Cao Cao felt confused and panicked in this situation. I could attack him anywhere and anytime. Sure enough I started slashing his entire body with my claws leaving wounds all over his body.

I deliberately avoided his vital points so that he wouldn't die immediately and feel his suffering before he died.

Cao Cao, who finally knew what I wanted to do, felt angry because he had been played by her and tried to defend himself by using one of his holy spear skills to dispel the poisonous mist around him.

The poisonous mist began to dissipate thanks to the skill of his holy spear, but Cao Cao couldn't see or feel my presence anywhere. While being prepared for attacks that might come.

Suddenly there was a small gap below and without being able to react, I immediately cut off his hand which was holding the holy spear using my claws which I had strengthened before.

"What a beautiful spear Nya~, it's a shame that the spear fell into the hands of a weakling" I said sarcastically while storing the spear into my storage space.

'hmm... this would be good as a souvenir, but for whom? let's decide later' I thought.

Shock could be seen from the expression Cao Cao used, he did not expect that he could be defeated so easily. With cuts all over his body and one hand that had been cut off, Cao Cao found it hard to believe all this, because he could be said to be one of the strongest people in the Chaos Brigade but here he was, being played by an opponent who was not serious at all. as long as this fight lasts.

“So disgusting” I said mockingly because I clearly knew what he thought of himself and felt very disgusted by his arrogance.

"Let's finish, I want to take a shower Nya~".

With that I approached him, but this time he started to get scared because every time I approached him he would take a step back while shaking. Because I was annoyed, I used my space manipulation to lock its position so that it couldn't move at all.

“Die” I said calmly but it was a deadly calm.

I activated one of my deadly skills, namely Devour, to swallow him whole. The unique thing about this skill is that the enemy I kill will be completely sucked in and also erased from reality, which means that Cao Cao will not be able to reincarnate after he dies but rather the essence of his existence will be erased forever. You could say that this is true death.

“yep, That was a nice anticlimax Nya~” I said while cleaning my clothes that were dirty during the battle. For the record, I was still wearing my teacher uniform at Kuoh Academy because I immediately teleported here to save Yasaka without caring about anything else.

I returned to my Yasaka who had been waiting for me like a good wife. Seeing that I had finished and was heading towards her, She immediately rushed towards me and checked my whole body for any wounds that might have occurred during the battle.

“Are you okay, darling? " Yasaka asked worriedly while still checking my whole body.

"I'm fine, even an enemy have a power like god in this world, it still wouldn't be able to scratch me Nya~ your wife is one of the strongest creatures you know" I answered while showing off a bit.

Hearing that she could still joke, Yasaka sighed that she was fine and blushed at her final words.

Seeing that my teasing was successful I immediately started hugging her affectionately and kissing her lightly.

"You are finally safe Nya~ from now on I will always be near you and will always look after you" I said with great affection.

hearing my words, Yasaka immediately returned the hug and answered. "Un, please guide me from now on. However, I don't agree with the second part because from now on I will start training so that I can stand beside you and not be a burden anymore," answered Yasaka with great determination.

I was surprised by her answer but I also felt happy with her answer and said "Okay, are you ready to go home to meet your daughter Nya~?" ask me.

“Un I'm ready, I hope that my daughter can recognize me” answered Yasaka with a slight mixture of fear and worry visible in the tone she spoke.

"I'm sure she can, she's a smart daughter Nya~" I answered reassuringly.

With that the two of us decided to leave the location and immediately use my teleport to get out of this mess.

======================================================

Hello everyone ShirooYuki here~, I want to let you know that my Patreon is still the same as before and is still active. Therefore, feel free to support me on my Patreon!!!.

(P)(A)(T)(R)(E)(O)(N)

patreon.com/ShirooYuki

ThankYou!!

======================================================

19