Chapter 5 – Next Tsumakari
1.5k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as my wife recovered. I embraced her to the fullest. It’s because I was excited by the “tsumakari.”

Isn’t Ushioni’s thing unsatisfactory for me? I was a little worried, but my wife was also messed up.
I think she’s a perfect wife. By the way … I tried asking my wife about the blowjob.
My wife said, “Isn’t that something you give to youkai?”
Mysterious thing. Isn’t a blowjob an everyday thing in this world? Or is my wife just an airhead? Maybe the latter.

The next day, a small celebration was set up. My parents and I celebrated completing the first “Tsumari.”
Even though it’s a youkai, celebrating another man sleeping with my wife is strange. Some things are strange in this world. Possibly, it could be a domestic prostitution business.
It will soften the impression of this ritual and make it easier to accept. By the way – speaking of my wife. She sat with her face red all the time.
My wife requested me, “Please keep an eye on me.”
Apparently, I decide to be present at the meeting place, like last night, when my wife was embraced by youkai. It was a little complicated to keep watching. It’s my wife’s request, and I’m excited about it.
Well, it can’t be helped.
By the way. The following guest will come tomorrow night. And what kind of youkai will come again? I know. My wife showed me the old document.
The appearance of the youkai is depicted in ancient documents. It was in the shape of an old man.
In a kimono, a thin body characteristic is its big head. It’s big afterwards, but it’s noticeable. Bald head, flat forehead with no hair.
At first glance, I’m convinced.
“Oh, this is Nurarihyon”
This is the same appearance I saw in the youkai dictionary as a kid. I’m sure … it was in the house before I knew it. It must have been a youkai who was eating and smoking. It’s so imposing that the people at home are still unaware. Nurarihyon was acting as if he were the owner of the house.
I was scared of this when I was a kid. I thought. Moreover, he is said to be the General of youkai in the east or west. But now that I’m an adult, I can understand how scary it is before I realise it. It means that you are mentally controlled before you know it.
“I never thought I would face the real thing after I became an adult ….”
However, this is a different world for the time being because what I know is not always the same as what I know from my world. I looked at the explanation in the old document.
(Most of it was written in old letters, so my wife translated it.)
The description was in common with my knowledge. You can think of it as Nurarihyon.
By the way, in ancient documents, the name of the youkai was “old monster.” This world, or rather, the naming sense of this city. There seems to be a natural part.
“Even so, Nurarihyon …”
When it was a Ushioni, it was a strange monster, so I felt something unrealistic. In the case of Nurarihyon this time, although he is an old man.
“It looks like a human ….”
In other words, the feeling that “my wife is embraced by another man” is much stronger.
“Hmmm, am I okay seeing such a scene?”
What kind of show will she show me this time? What kind of face will she make? While thinking about it.

The next night has come.

11