Chapter 9 – Wrong Hole
1.3k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My wife is shedding the back of a kappa. The back of the kappa sitting in the bath chair is carefully rubbed with a towel while naked.

“First time for customers?”
I would like her to say that. Unfortunately, my wife doesn’t say that. Instead. 

“Do you feel good?”

However, the kappa is still expressionless. I’m not sure if it feels good. Well, it makes sense that you don’t feel much when you rub the shell. Is it okay anyway? And my wife was washing it with soap. Isn’t there any side effect on the kappa?

And to clean it. On the contrary, it has sterilised fungi that have a symbiotic relationship. Will it have a negative effect? I’m thinking about something boring again. The other party is a youkai that transcends human wise knowledge. My wife doesn’t think about these things. That is probably the correct way. 

My wife finished washing Kappa’s back (shell) and leaned over the Kappa. She started washing the front of the kappa in a hugging manner. Her is disproportionately large for Kappa’s petite body. And those large breasts pressing against his back. It’s the back of a kappa … but it seems to be a pain. The back is a shell, even if boobs are hitting it. It might not be happy. 

And in the form of hugging from behind. The hands that were washing the kappa’s chest gradually go down. Eventually, under the waist …

“I’ll clean this too.”

My wife’s soft hands are under the waist-mino. My wife started to wash the kappa’s things …
Slowly and politely …

I’m looking at these from inside the bathtub. Even so, it’s quite…the sound of a towel wiping the body of a kappa. And occasionally with the sound of water droplets falling from the ceiling. 

And the moon is beautiful what I learned since I came to this world. That is, the moon was so bright. It’s because there is less night lighting than in the original world. Tonight’s moon is especially bright. The moonlight reflects off the surface of the bathtub. A swaying band of faint light is reflected on the ceiling and walls. 

“Now I’ve finished washing.”

“So you’ll excuse me.”

My wife crawled to the front of Kappa, holding his thing in her hand. 

“This is Kappa-san …”
Kappa reproductive organs appear from the squeezed waist. Its colour is bluish-black and slimy, similar to skin. The rugged shape with bumps like bumps in places. It was big and swollen. A mysterious light shone in my wife’s eyes, who saw it. And she lowered her head. She didn’t hesitate to eat the blue-black deformed male genitalia. 

“Hamu … nku … n”

She bobbed her head and started oral service. Occasionally stretch her tongue and trace the contours of knotty objects. On the other hand, the kappa had no expression that did not make him feel human. Still, the beak is slightly open. My wife’s mouth feels good.

“Nku, nku … nhhan ….”

The sound of my wife sucking on the kappa’s genitals continued. Along with that, my stuff is getting harder and harder. And it was sudden. 

“Hmm … Hmm! Hmm! Uhu!”

My wife was surprised at the Kappa’s ejaculation. Kappa’s semen spills from the irresistibly open mouth. It was almost the same as a person. It seemed to be much more viscous than that of humans. It was dark and seemed to be bluish. Considering the expression of my wife, the fishy smell is considerable. However, the wife swallows the kappa seed juice released kappa’s thing from her mouth. A sticky lump goes down my wife’s thin neck.

“Thank you...it tasted so good.”

After saying thank-you words, my wife turned, getting on her back, lying on the floor of the bathhouse, spreading her legs, and inviting the Kappa. 

“Come on, here too ….”

In response to that, the Kappa gets up from the bath chair and approaches my wife. Kappa’s grotesque male genitalia remained hard. It seems that all of the youkai are energetic and unequalled. To make it cum from a blowjob. It must be the shrine maiden knowledge. 

However, the next action I took was beyond my wife’s expectations.

“Ah!? That’s not the case ….”

The kappa pushed the odd-shaped penis. The other hole of my wife. It was her asshole. 

“No! No! Not!!! There …”

Without listening to the protests from my wife. The kappa swung his hips hard and fast. 

“Oh! Oh! Oh!!! Oh!!!!!”
My wife raised a beasty voice, having the kappa invade her butthole. Eventually, the big kappa gem fits perfectly in my wife’s anus. After confirming that, the kappa began to shake his hips violently.

“Oh! Oh! Hyaan! An! An! An!”

Feeling that the rectum is agitated for the first time. My wife twists herself with scream-like voices. However, the merciless kappa kept swinging his hips without caring about my wife.  
Gradually … and steadily …pain and surprise begin to mix with pleasure in that voice. 

“Hmm! No! It’s no good … It’s the wrong one!!! Anhhhh! … I feel it!! I feel it!!! Ahhhh!”

There is a word called “kappa ball.”

An imaginary ball that was supposed to be in a person’s anus. It is said that it is a favourite of kappa more than cucumber.
Of course, it was when the corpse was found. Seeing that their muscles relaxed and their anus remained wide. This is the result of an old man thinking, “The kappa took the ball.”

It goes around. “Kappa’s favourite food is anal” …

This is just my theory. It is often said that “youkai are the manifestations of people’s feelings and imagination.” 

In fact, an unidentified “Nani” from another world. Read the thought products of those humans. I think that the existence that changed itself into that shape is a youkai. And the ritual of the ritual is also for reading, such as “human imagination.”

Isn’t it one …Well, this is just a selfish guess. Even so, the imagination of old people bears fruit in this way. No way, the “first time” behind my wife is about to be robbed by a kappa. I couldn’t even imagine.

“Gugii … good! Oh … good! Feeeels good!! … It’s weird!! Even though it’s in my ass!! I feel gooodddd!!! Hmmmm!!! Weird! Weird … but feels good!! Kappa is amazing …!! Hmm, oh! Ah ah ah!”

Is that the magical power of youkai? My wife seems to be completely captivated by Kappa’s anal assault. The sound of pleasure is scattered without hiding.

A clear night sky without clouds. The pale light of the moon shining from there passes through the glass of the slightly green skylight. Penetrating into the bathhouse … Reflected on the olivine-coloured tiles on the floor. It creates a pale, shining blue space that makes you feel like you are in a ramune bottle. Together with the surface of the water reflected on the wall, it feels like you are in the water.

My wife’s naked white body shines in the blue. An ugly body reminiscent of a kappa frog stuck there. The contrast was irresistibly erotic.
In a fantastic space, my wife's voice and the sound of meat and meat collided with each other. It reverberates with a unique echo in the bathroom. 

“Gugee!”

Kappa screamed and ejaculated in a posture that clung to the wife’s body. 

“Oh! Oh, oh!”

To the unknown sensation that semen is poured into the rectum, my wife screamed again like a beast and quivered and revealed pleasure. 

“Oh … huh … huh …”
Loosely lie down on the floor of the bathhouse. When the kappa’s yang was pulled out, the semen overflowed from my wife’s anus. It stays open. Certainly, it was as if the kappa ball had been pulled out …



“Kappa-san! Anh Kappa Come on!”
…… My wife violently seeks a kappa.

After a little collapse, the recovered wife

“Because I’m Fufu Kappa, I’m full ….”

With that word. I felt like I heard the sound of kappa semen wriggling in my wife’s belly.

“… Then, please give me this mouth too.”

With that said, my wife leads the kappa to the cunt between the legs. My wife’s body shakes a little with the afterglow and expectations of pleasure. 

Kappa sat on the bath chair again, and my wife hugged there from the front. Being unable to kiss because of the beak. She sucked by tracing her beak. The wet wife’s skin and the kappa’s slimy skin are intertwined violently. She shook her hips. And then the next position was on the floor again in the doggy style. But this time in the vagina.

“Ah! Kappa-san … it’s amazing … haa ah more …”
Instead of ejaculating in the vagina, semen is released into my wife’s body. My wife enjoyed it, taking the semen in her body. 

And then, in the bathtub. Sexual intercourse in the water, which is the home ground of kappa. It was amazing to look at. 

“Kappa, Come on! Anh Kappa is amazing! Kappa-san, Kappa-san, Kappa Ahhhhhhh!”

My wife seems to be completely absorbed in sexual intercourse with a kappa. She couldn’t even see me in the same bathtub. She splashed the water and called each other violently while calling the name of the kappa (?) Many times. She tried again in her anus. 

“Oh, hot water is in the middle …It’s entwined with Guchu Guchu inside … It’s amazing, oh oh oh!
Come on … Kappa-san … messed me up!! Yeah! Anh!”

Apparently, my wife was completely conquered by the kappa. My wife was drowning in anal fuck while screaming the name of the kappa many times. 

Fortunately, 

This time’s stakes have also ended successfully.

But my wife said, “Hey, Anata, this time … let’s do this too.”
When I was shy. Feeling that the kappa has completely developed my wife. I felt a little complicated.



The cucumber brought by the kappa was lightly pickled and came out for dinner. There was a diagonal cut. The dark green one is somehow a kappa nani. It reminded me a little bit, so I decided not to eat it.

10