Chapter 11 – My Wife’s Gangbang – 1
1.7k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ma-Kun. A name that remains in my chest forever. The name of a man I don’t know leaked from my wife’s mouth. It seemed to be the person she was familiar with. Someone she had known a lot long before she knew me. Thinking about it again. I know very little about my wife’s past.

That’s right, my wife’s first partner must have been me. Considering my wife’s bright personality and appearance and the size of her breasts. One or two of the guys must have yearned for her.

And think. If I (someone from another world) did not appear, my wife would naturally have been tied to another man. With that in mind, somewhere in my chest, a little bit. I feel like I’m burning.

And. If the situation is right, my wife is just like in the dream that Kurotama brought. Will that man embrace her?
I think that. Once the delusion begins to run, besides jealousy for a stranger. I want to see my wife embraced by the man. Abnormal desires spring up somewhere in my heart,

The time I saw my wife. The appearance of sexual intercourse is like a solo play with a complex mixture of guilt and desire for pleasure.
It was so fascinating. If that was the case, then… The delusion ran in an increasingly strange direction. Even though my wife is embraced by youkai, it is irresistible to increase the burden anymore.

By the way, speaking of black balls. It disappeared just like it appeared. 

And speaking of my wife. I said nothing about that time or what I heard. I casually asked about the black ball. My wife remembers almost nothing. Is that true? Or do you remember your dreams and just hide them? I don’t know. I don’t dare to mention a man’s name and ask my wife.

The mood remains hazy.




In the meantime, the next one was decided. The next opponent is said to be “Seven Children”. Is it a youkai unique to this world again?

Immediately, I looked up the seven children in old documents. As the name suggests, the seven children look like seven children. (The naming sense for youkai in this world is simple.)

In the anecdote, “Omagatoki (that is, evening twilight) when a child is playing alone. Out of nowhere, strange children appeared. When you play together as you are asked, “Let’s play together.” You’d be taken away.

“Don’t play alone.”

“Don’t play late.”

It’s a lesson, but besides this, seven children sometimes appear in stories written in this world.

“When the hero visits a strange city, in the red scenery of evening twilight. Seven children are playing on the street, a seemingly innocent sight.
Something is wrong …And it is a symbol that shows that the hero has entered another world. It was a prelude that heralded the beginning of a terrifying mystery to come.”

That’s the general pattern. In this way, the seven children are considered being terrifying youkai. But I don’t hear about the children being taken away by the seven children in this city. That’s because of the stakes … the memorandum of ancient documents concludes.

I don’t know if that’s true, but it’s a slogan to protect the people’s lives in the city. Certainly, it is indispensable. There is no youkai in the shape of children. Why do you hold a human woman again? That’s right. Youkai has sex with a shrine maiden. It’s understandable to get information about people. Isn’t sexual intercourse and a child so far apart? Strangely, a youkai in the shape of such a child bothers to hold a person.




And the night of the festivities will come. The seven children who appeared at the back entrance of the mansion were exactly.

It was like, “The bad boys who came to invite me to go play.”

Moreover, the retro little “Showa no Kodomo” is drawn in the picture.

Running in a shirt and shorts. A sweater full of pills and a baseball cap (that? Was there baseball in this world?) Trousers with tsugi. Cheesy, fluffy dress. With a bald, shaved head. Runny nose. There is always one, a dandruff-faced kid. Pachinko, I got it… Is it a fashionable slingshot now? Comes out in old anime and manga with rubber attached to Y-shaped wooden utensils. It’s the first time to see the real thing.

It’s just like the sample;It’s artificial.
A dirty Showa kid. Hmm? There’s also one girl. Then, when I thought I should do it …I remembered the memorandum of old documents.
“Seven children do not have seven youkai, but
“Seven bodies are one youkai.”

Like jellyfish, each individual shares its function. Is it a colony that acts like a living thing? Well then, the intersection of the seven children is. It may be the same as masturbation, but …Even so, there is a strange feeling of strangeness.
I can’t say where I am. First, the expression. It’s not like a child. It’s silent. No expression.

No, it’s more like a wax figure rather than expressionless. And not only that. While feeling strange exoticness. It’s frustrating that I can’t understand what is in my head. There is nothing wrong with looking at each individual individually. Think of it as part of the scene in front of you. Something is strange.

It’s like an old special effect. Like watching an anime character move in the background of a live-action film. Such a feeling of strangeness.
It seems a little floating from reality. The existence in front of the instinct takes the form of a child. Are you telling us you are a completely different entity?

Speaking of my wife. Aside from thinking about me, stick with three fingers according to the method.

“Welcome. It’s a small hospitality, but please enjoy it.”

She bowed deeply.

Speaking of the seven children, they just looked down on my wife with no expression and said nothing. After greeting them, my wife suddenly became an older sister.

“Come here, come on”, and guide the seven children during the ritual. Neither the youkai (or should I call one youkai) express any emotions. They obediently followed my wife like an elementary school student.

My wife originally liked children. If you get in the middle of a slump, you can give it to the children in your neighbourhood. She adjusted the collars of the seven children and put the shirt hem that sticks out of the pants inside. She helped them blow their nose and saw one person trying to put down his pants with the expression, “I can’t help it.”

She helped him take off his pants. My wife was acting like an older sister. My wife's eyes contract when the child’s pants are taken down. What appeared there did not look like a child. Not with that size.

9