Chapter 23 – Mother and Daughter Gangbang
1.6k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chimimoryō … In other words, the mob youkai. It had a terrifying appearance like. Some of them look like demons, some look like beasts, and some don’t even have snakes or dragons. Some irregularities …and on the other hand, it was somehow thin.

Does this mean that it doesn’t have a unique “story”?

Youkai who just look like youkai and have no characteristics. But … there is no personality to imitate oneself. There was a bare, primordial desire. With that desire, straight and greedy, they sucked on the bodies of my wife and mother-in-law.

“Ah … uh … yeah”

“… Wow … This is … ohhh! ”

I’ve been secretly envisioning it in my heart. The appearance of my mother-in-law’s ritual was … very erotic, It was much more tempting than I had imagined. The usual warm attitude is like a lie. She was twisting and turning, shaking her hips, pulling the Youkai.

Every time the meat stick is thrust deep into her body. She panted with a voice filled with pleasure, from the kneading and squeezing of her whole body. It is much more passionate when she was with me.

“Hmm … this … if it gets so intense …Ah … I … it’s going to be crazy!”

My eyes were nailed to Misao-san, when they turned to my wife, her lips were pouting. Her lips were wrapped around the crown of the youkai’s meat stick which she sucked.

“Mugu … nunchupaa … hamungurero”

“Oh … okay … youkai… Hmm … Hmm … Hmm … Make me crazy more and more!”

While being raped from behind, Misao-san supported her body on another Chimimoryō. With both hands, on the chest and then on the mouth, with the whole body like seaweed under the surface of the water. Her whole body shook, being fucked by the number of Yokai.

“Mom … amazing …”

While being pierced by a beast-like youkai with the genitals wet with saliva. My wife sees her mother’s foolery and makes an emotional voice.

Report this ad

“Npu … Ngu … No … Tokiko-san…I just want the other person to feel good … just thinking …Ah … Thinking about youkai … properly…I have to make them feel good … ahhhhhhh! ”

“Yes … Mom … Hmm! Uh …”

Even if both mother and daughter are being raped by youkai. Enough, immoral and lewd. A mother teaches her daughter sexual service to youkai …how perverted!

-Jubu! Dopyu! Bururu!
Youkai shove their cock inside Misao-san’s, cumming inside of her, pouring a bubbling cloudy liquid. Seeing that my wife shakes her hips harder, not wanting to lose.

“Hmm … it’s great … yes, that’s why.”

-Chop
Misao-san had a screaming look. She stood in front of her daughter, who looked up at her, and she kissed her sticky lips. She pushed the cum from the Youkai that filled her mouth into her daughters.

“Hmm … huh … go-kun”
The daughter obediently swallowed the white, sticky mucus that was transferred. She hugged her mother, pushing her lips against hers, and their breasts press against each other, squeeze, collapse, while their tongue intertwined. They tasted each other’s saliva and semen that remained on their lips.

“Hmm … mom … npu”
“Yeah … good girl, good girl … rero”

Was it inspired by an unusual situation?
The youkai flock to the mother and daughter again.

Anyway …It is said that youkai re-recognize their existence by means of a ritual. Moreover, the “youkai who will be born” from now on. A husband who wants his wife to be embraced by another man and a wife who responds to it. And a mother-in-law who has a relationship with such a man. What are the consequences of these stumbling blocks? It may produce something terrible. I thought …

Well, is it okay? It’s not a story that the owner of Shosen Ichisuke can do. A youkai created by the desire of a man who has been taken asleep. At best, it will disturb the morals of the world a little.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah”
“Hmm … oh, come … more of us mother and daughter. It’s unreasonable!”

My wife and Misao were pierced by many meat sticks. A nasty and immoral feast that screams continues.




“Huh, huh …”
“Aa”
The mother-daughter gangbang is over. Both of them are covered with a large amount of semen spit out by youkai. They are lying on the futon, juices of desire poured from the secret place. It makes a sound and spills.

After Chimimoryō and his friends leave with the light of dawn. I cleaned my wife and Misao’s body, changed their clothes, and carried them to the futon.
And cleaned up the messy room. The two who are exhausted stay soundly all day long. I slept side by side with pillows

“Hmm, mom …”
“Hmm, baby …”

In this way, the two who sometimes sleep while muttering their sleep. It can only be seen by close parents and children

And … at night. They are like a living corpse that has revived. When you get up, you eat a prepared meal. Don’t say anything, just bring food to your mouth
Impression that the manners are barely maintained, but they are stuck. I think I’ve exhausted my physical strength. And after they finish meal early. They both stare at me with moist eyes

“Hey … wife…”
“My husband … I … I can’t help but my body is aching …”

Misao-san has already begun to take off her yukata. My wife showed a moody expression to such a mother for a moment.
Immediately, it turns into something like that. My wife was also in mood now and approach me with Misao. Really like a dead man

Is this also the influence of yin and yang? Isn’t it really “indecent”? While thinking so
I dealt with hungry sexually dead mothers and daughters together



It was a fierce sexual intercourse. Even though they were raped by youkai so much. No, maybe because of that, they greedily sought me. I remember the sight of the two being raped by youkai. I embraced my mother and wife with excitement.

And now, Misao-san, is she finally satisfied? Sleeping hugging me with a smooth and gentle face. On the other hand, speaking of my wife, although she is in the futon
I can’t sleep yet.

“You … are still awake …?”
“Oh…”

“I’m sorry … I’ve put a lot of burden on you …Tsumari, Ma-kun, … Mom.”

“It’s not a big deal, this much”

“I was just a shrine maiden, like this …Hey … do you regret having married me?”

“I have no regrets … I’m glad I was able to marry you. And … I have a good feeling.”

I glanced at Misao, who sleeps with my body close to me, and answer.

“Already … but a really serious story. Don’t you hate me being embraced by youkai?”

With that said, my wife looks straight into my eyes. I’m in trouble … honestly. I’m not good at being asked straightforwardly like this
But my wife is asking seriously for the future.  I’m sure my wife said, “Maybe you hated yourself?”

Or there must be anxiety that “I don’t love you anymore?”

So I have to answer in good faith without messing up

“Speaking of okay, don’t lie …Youkai, I hate you being held by another man. But on the other hand, the appearance of youkai embraced by youkai is very beautiful.
I also want to see more ….”

“It’s weird … then … what am I supposed to do?”

“Is it the same … but the width is much wider…I think you’re embraced by the same human man as me…I go crazy with jealousy. But that much makes you even more lovable. And … you who are embraced by Ma-kun shows me a new side that I didn’t know before. It’s so fascinating … I want to know more and more.”

“Hmm …” No “and” I want to see “… It seems like it will be plus or minus zero …?”

“It’s an interesting expression … but is it a little different? Not offset, without canceling each other. On the contrary, they stimulate each other, amplify,
And it’s messed up …And it feels like it shakes my body and soul.”

“It’s difficult … so what should I do?”

The human mind is complicated. I’m not moving with one emotion or thought. My wife’s heart is now

・ I feel sorry for being embraced by another man
・ On the other hand, I want to respond to my strange desire

I think I’m shaking with that feeling
Also, use it as an excuse. There is also a secret desire to go on an adventure …

“That’s right … You can act as you like. No … I want you to act as you like
I’m sure that’s what you really are. I want you to see what you really are, what you haven’t seen yet. I want to see … and no matter how you behave
I will love you properly.”

“Something …” I asked, “What do you want to eat tonight?”
I feel like I was answered “anything is fine” … ”

“It’s good and strange …But I really want you to be free. Considering your circumstances, youkai and … Ma-kun can’t hold you
It can’t be helped and it will be inevitable …So I decided to enjoy it as much as I could in that situation. And I will love you as much as I can.”

“Then, I’m like sleeping regardless of who I am, besides Ma-kun. Is it okay to become an in-run woman?”

And a glimpse of my mother sleeping beside me. Say after seeing

“Of course. And … you too. I’m sure it’s attractive. ”
(Even so, it’s a lot of recognition for my mother)

“Then … even if I completely become Ma-kun’s thing?”

“I don’t like that … I’m in trouble. You have to be on my side and like me. I can’t stand it … ”

The word “even if not the best”

It’s stowed in the back of my throat

“I’m stupid … this kind and selfish. You can’t hate your annoying husband …Yeah, I’ll do exactly what you want … ”

“Then, the next time I go to Ma-kun. I’ll ask for a detailed report. ”

When my wife taps her forehead on my head

“Idiot … okay, Ma-kun, have a drink. Well, I’ll make you jealous … ”

“Huh, thank you.”

And this time, press your lips and again. Asked me

“… My mother-in-law will wake up.”

“All right”

“mother…”

“from when…?”

“Chan, I listened to everything. Tokiko-san, I’m glad I was a really nice husband … ”

Misao who clasps both hands in front of her chest and makes her eyes shine

“That’s why … I want you to share it a little …”

“If you’re a mother …”

My wife had a bitter face, but in the end it was three people. It was supposed to burn until dawn.

8