Chapter 25 – Next Youkai
540 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s not important for Ma-kun to see. The point is that Ma-kun can “see” the place where she is interacting with youkai. After recognising that my wife is being seen by Ma-kun. What kind of expression do you show when you see her being embraced by a youkai? And what kind of silliness do you expose? I want to see the things in the line of sight.

Once that idea comes to mind. The arrows and shields are irresistible. When I noticed, I made a concrete setup to realise it. I was doing trial and error in my head.

First, my wife will hate it. Or rather, get angry. Furious.

It’s strange to say this. The relationship with Ma-kun is for my wife. It governs the naïve part, so to speak, a sanctuary. You don’t want to get involved with the mundane things like swords. Moreover, it is unbearable for her to see being held by Youkai by Ma-Kun. That’s why I have a desire to see it …
That aside. Assuming that my wife’s consent cannot be got. After all, it will be a means to suddenly let Ma-kun take part in the gathering.
But that would make her angrier.

“She will get angry …”
A completely furious wife, it’s scary just to imagine. It may have catastrophic consequences for the couple’s relationship. Still, strangely, I didn’t feel like stopping. I felt a strange uplifting and tense feeling. Of course, I have no intention of hoping for the couple’s catastrophe. In the unlikely event of a crisis, we will do our best to avoid it. But strangely, I didn’t have the option of quitting the plan at all.

I knew this was “painful”, but I was curious and wounded. Is it the same as touching? Or is it an urge to smash the completed plastic model? I don’t know if it’s a general feeling that can be used as a metaphor. Well, it’s definitely the worst habit for a husband.

“Hey husband. Are you thinking of something strange? Your face is really lively.”

Misao-san, who is in the same group, points out.

“Is that so?”

And, while playing with her nipples, it blurs quickly… Yes, did you see it on your face?

“Ann, nn”

For the time being, push down my mother-in-law. By concentrating on the act again, the place was deceived.

Now, for executing the plan without the consent of my wife. After all, Ma-kun’s cooperation is needed. I’m not worried about this, I’m confident in persuading
The question is, is it okay to have Ma-kun in the room? That’s what it means. Or hurt the youkai. I wonder if there will be any punishment. Well, it would be okay if I had no problem with me so far. Of course, even though I’m a good person.

Still, just in case, I will try to catch the ancient documents that have been passed down from generation to generation in this house. Fortunately, there is a text that my father-in-law translated into a modern sentence for his hobby of researching youkai. As far as I can see, it’s because I peeked at the ritual. There were no cases of punishment.

There were even cases where a third party was invited to a ritual to observe. For the time being, I knew that there were no rules regarding attendees. Even so, the records of the ancient documents and rituals that have been handed down to this house for generations. From that description, it was probably the good man of the shrine maiden who borrowed his wife from generation to generation. However, the text does not touch the inside of such a writer. The facts are simply stated. Looking back, I think it’s a really deep record of karma.

By the way, for the time being, I can judge that it is okay to let Ma-kun take part in the ceremony. It was decided to persuade Ma-kun. And that was really easy in terms of results.

“Already … please be sloppy.”

Persuade him to secretly call him. At first he refused as expected. It broke when I gave it a cause for my wife
The killing complaint is

“Ask … If I’m gone, you’re the only one who can take over.”

“… what happened?”

“No, especially nothing …

But … as you know, I’m a human who suddenly came from another world.

So, in the same way, it is possible that one day you suddenly return to the original world.

Of course, I don’t want to go back to the original world. I want to stay in this world with my wife forever. But I don’t understand why I came to this world. It’s hard for me to think about it. Of course, I don’t see any signs of that. But just in case, I’m worried …because you are the only one who can take over my role. Think of it as a trial … I want you to be present at the place where you can grab … Ask me.”

When I bowed down after saying that, Ma-kun was reluctantly. He agreed to take part in my plan.

A little guilty feeling with the impression of “chocolate”. Even so, if you say it like this. Everything I said wasn’t a lie, just like I really thought. It’s strange because it seems to me.

Anyway, I’m ready. And the next, slamming schedule has already been decided/ All you have to do is run it.

The next youkai that my wife deals with is … “Akaname”

3