Chapter 28 – My Request to My Wife
619 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Regarding having Ma-kun take part in the gathering place. The “retribution” was enough. Such a refreshing place is also the charm of my wife.
Even so, show off that hot fellowship with Ma-kun. That the couple’s relationship does not change is a bit out of place. I feel like I’m pinched by a fox.

For my wife, is the relationship with Ma-kun just like a separate stomach? After all, women are strange. After all, the relationship between my wife and Ma-kun…It’s a funny expression, but as a private part of my wife. Maybe there is no choice but to respect. Don’t interfere, and I’m not qualified. My wife’s private territory.

That said, there are still some things that are moody. The appearance of my wife that night. Was it a guess for me? Or did the wife unleash her true intentions in the name of revenge? Suspicion, in fact, the current peace, is a masquerade. I’m worried that my wife’s heart is already away from me. Jealousy for Ma-kun? That kind of thing bothers me.

But let’s be honest. I’m enjoying that kind of thing. Is it a cosy feeling of instability?

After all, true feelings, true love.  I don’t care about such things, it’s troublesome. I don’t want to get it even if it hurt each other. With the desire to maintain the relationship between wife and husband. To some extent, it is enough if you have a caring mind.

While suffering from jealousy and anxiety, I am fascinated by the appearance of my wife embraced by others. The current state may be said to be an ideal environment.

However, the muddy feelings continue to spring up. So what happens to those feelings …

I used to

・ I want to see what happens if Ma-kun is present at the meeting place.
・ I want to see how my wife has sexual intercourse with Ma-kun.  (And conscious of my wife being seen by me)

As I mentioned before, there is a desire to. Unexpectedly, this time, both wishes came true. Regarding the former, I don’t feel like asking for more. Ma-kun also made a noise, saying, “I can’t stand it anymore.”

Regarding the latter, on the contrary, I feel that the demand is increasing. The muddy feelings. To the desire to see more of my wife with Ma-kun. It was converted as a whole.

I want to see it more clearly. Because this is from the side where I said “My wife’s relationship with Ma-kun is my wife’s private matter”
I really can’t handle humans. Well, I wonder if it will be fired because it is private …Even so, when I had such a fierce fellowship between my wife and Ma-kun in front of me. Even though I had the feeling that my chest was sinking …No, maybe that feeling is also a habit.

So I decided to ask my wife straight.

“No!”

My wife’s reaction was as expected.

“About me … that, where Ma-kun is holding me. What is fun to watch? … But did it go crazy?”

This reaction is also as expected.

“Of course, it’s not strange. That’s what you look like when you’re embraced by Ma-kun. It was so beautiful and attractive … ”

“Mmm, you’re a really weird hobby …”

There is no lie in that word, but at the same time. There are some complicated things that cannot be expressed by that alone. I want to see a different look of my wife. How much do you feel about Ma-kun? And how many does it compare to your feelings for me? I should have said, “I’m not interested in my true feelings.”

Really full of contradictions …Anyway, “I want to see my wife embraced by Ma-kun.”

Since my feelings are real, I will ask honestly. I’ll just ask. Sit down and ask.

Ichiou I won. Although it is said that it is a strange hobby, it is the wife herself who has planted that strange hobby, Isn’t it especially my wife’s “retribution”? That my wife will have the burden.

And then… my wife, “I want to show you where Ma-kun is disturbed”

I guessed that a secret desire that I wasn’t even aware of was being born. And as I expected, my wife broke …

With the condition that “if Ma-kun agrees”

That’s virtually OK, right?



“Really, please forgive me ~Why do you always bring incomprehensible requests like this?”

Apparently, I see this Ma-kun’s reaction. It seems to be fun.

“Sure, you’re right, I’m sorry. But it’s for her ….”

And this time again with a confused storytelling. I included the reluctant Ma-kun. But this time at the end …

“… I’ll do it. Instead, I’ll do whatever I want.”

And in a sloppy tone. But with a challenging eye, Ma-kun said.

… I’m looking forward to it.

…………

4