Chapter 30 – My Wife is Ma-Kun’s Wife for the Night.
1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey Tokico …Tokico was that … before, with a youkai …Did you say that you’ve done it here?”

After the first round, Ma-kun lies on the futon…My wife’s small but well-shaped ass is gently stroked and asked.

“No … that’s embarrassing …Don’t remind me of such embarrassing things now ….”

That word shocks me more than sexual activity. My wife and Ma-kun can confess that they have been raped by a kappa. Did you get along well …

“… and with my husband … what was Kochi?”

… Yamero Yamero Yamero Yametekure ……
It boiled up with the urge to stop in me, Somehow suppress emotions such as subtle anger, shame, and anxiety. However, my wife is away from my conflict
Once again, after glancing at me sideways,

“No … no”

Obediently answer. To the answer, Ma-kun says in a sincere tone.

“Then … if I do … I’m Tokico’s “first person”, right?”

“Hey, Tokiko … san Tokiko’s “first time”

“Please give me!”

“Ahhhhh …”
My wife wraps her cheeks with both hands in that word, her face red like a girl.

Stupid stupid!
What is the “first time”
That’s just a belief and word trick, isn’t it?
But … by my wife I haven’t touched yet.
Ma-kun will invade. It’s like something I don’t know is going on. I felt chilling and anxious.

And my wife …she looked at me with a clinging look.
And that eye was so serious …I could only nod.

“… Okay … If you’re Ma-kun …take my “first time” … ”

My wife’s shy, whispering reply. At that moment, I felt something sinking in the back of my chest.

“Go, Tokiko-san …”

Ma-kun is a wife who reminds me of white peach, in the buttocks, spread the soft white flesh with both thumbs. The embarrassing part of my wife that I have never witnessed. Exposed in front of him.

“No … don’t look so much … embarrassing”

“… It’s cute, here too”

Ma-kun’s voice is also excited and is a little higher, and will it be the joy of conquering the part of my wife that I, a good man, have not touched yet? His greed was more than ever.

“Puchuu”
The tip applies to my wife Kikuza

“Ah”
A wife who leaks a small voice. Right now, my wife’s “first time” is about to be robbed by Ma-kun. With a feeling of loss that seems to be scooped out in the back of the body. My thing was about to grow again.

“Nuchuzubu”
Ma-kun’s things invade my wife more smoothly than I expected.

“Ah … ah”
Feeling that foreign matter invades inside…my wife shook, whimpering.

“I inserted it … Ma-kun’s
In there… all ”

“Uh, it works, Toki-nee”
“Yes, that’s okay …”

Is it because of the unfamiliar act of anal intercourse? The movement of the two is awkward. The awkwardness makes them from the first couple. Seems to have returned to an innocent lover relationship. The names of each other are also back to Ma-kun and Toki-neesan.

“Ahhh! Hmm … Hmm!”

Behind his wife, who has already been developed by Kappa…she responded to Ma-kun’s hip movements.

“Tighten … Tighten here, Toki-nee …”

“Move more … more … good …The centre of the body is struck by Ma-kun … An! It resonates steadily! Ahhh! ”

Ma-kun gets drunk with the unknown feeling of his wife that I have never tasted, A wife who is raped by him and does not hide the colour of joy.

The excitement and jealousy that I felt little when I was a kappa. This is … this feeling…no matter how much pleasure you give, youkai…my wife is unlikely to be robbed …but if the other person is human …this tension and anxiety must be what I have been looking for.

The second uplift was slow. However, the two people in front of me will firmly and surely regain their energy…like being scraped from the inside of the body…with the feeling of being robbed of something important…my thing was about to explode.

“Wow … Wow! Toki-nee! It feels like it’s being squeezed!”

“Oh! Good! Amazing! I’m weird…In front of a good person, Ma-kun’s ass is struck … I feel…Anh! I’m going to get it with my ass! Ma-kun will make you squid with your ass!”

“Guchu Nyuchu! Guchu!”
The sound of the flesh entwining and the voice of the two seeking each other echoes in the club family.

“I’m … Toki-nee!”

“Ma-kun … Ahhh! I’m already …”

“Ugh!”
Ma-kun releases his spirit into his wife with an expression similar to agony.

“Ah! Ah, ah …”
While accepting Ma-kun’s spirit with an ecstatic expression, my wife ends…and fold it over there…Ma-kun sticks his body on his wife’s back.

After the two have settled in the same posture. How long has it been? In the room where the foolery up to that point, has calmed down like a lie
I can only hear the two breathing “Hah … hah …”

Eventually my wife is embarrassed … but she tells him with a fascinating look.

“I was sick … Ma-kun … with my ass….In my stomach … Ma-kun, so I’m full … ”
“Toki sister …”

“Hmm … Chupanmu …”

When my wife bends her head and turns to Ma-kun behind her…they exchanged a hot kiss with Ma-kun over the back.

After a long, long kiss, they finally let go of each other's lips and my wife said to Ma-Kun with a mischievous smile.

“Hey, you can still … can you? …Next … where are you going?”




“I’m sorry … I think I’ve taken off too much …”

“Okay, because that’s what I wanted.”

My wife and Ma-kun continue to associate after that…and after running out of energy, they fell asleep in ecstasy. I remained in a strange state with a mixture of satisfaction and loss, and I just kept looking at the two people.

And when they wake up and Ma-kun returns…with the excitement that revived again, the cleanup was decent, and I still held my wife’s body with the smell of Ma-kun

My wife apologises while being embraced by me.

“Hey … aren’t you hurt? Are you feeling sick?”

No, did Ma-kun apologise for getting up …

“I’m sorry … I got a little too sick.”

I was very sorry.

Make me a caring wife
Answer Takayo, “It’s okay …”

However, contrary to that word…something like a black emotion is muddy in the depths of my heart
It was swirling.

…………..

2