Chapter 35 – Neighborhood Men
824 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My body is aching and aching … I can’t stand it anymore!”

For my wife’s sorrowful and therefore more lustful proceedings. The chairman of the neighborhood responds in a relaxed and playful tone.

“That’s a big deal, and I want to help both of them, Yamayama burns…in front of your husband who is watching? You want to do it?”

Chairman of the neighborhood who knows the circumstances but blurs with a strange face. Wife desperately begs for it.

“I have the forgiveness of a good person … So … please!”

“My wife says ah …Is it really your husband?”

I understand. While being slightly angry at the nasty attitude of checking each one of them. I nod silently. A feeling of indescribable humiliation attacks. And at the same time, whether this is raw or acting. The lower half of the body was crazy about being embraced by his wife.

“Honestly, my husband has forgiven me. Young Wife, can you take off your clothes and show me your body?”

As I was told, my wife who strips off her yukata and slides it off her body. When her plump breasts are exposed, Cheers of “Oh!” Ran from the surroundings.

Nothing is attached under the yukata. Pour an amorous gaze on the body of my wife who stands as she was born. With her naked body exposed, her wife shyly tilted her face and turned her eyes away.

“Oh, I really grew up Toki-chan”

“I thought I was a little kid until recently now is completely grown up.”

“I used to think it was big and big…looking at raw boobs like this is enormous … ”

“Married woman’s body …”

Unreserved words fly around. Many of the people here have been familiar with their faces since their wives were small. From people who were loved like their own children and grandchildren. Now that she is being seen as a female, my wife has become more shameful.

“Then, let’s get started”

It was the chairman of the neighborhood who took the lead. Reach out casually and massage my wife’s white breasts.

“This is … big and soft boobs … the best. And her nipples erected…really is a nasty girl.”

“Ah … nfu”

A lustrous voice spills from my wife’s lips. She irresistibly appeal to the chairman of the neighbourhood who keeps rubbing her boobs relentlessly.

“Hmm … oh please …please insert it soon … I can’t stand it anymore …

“Yeah, it’s rushing, and emotions are important and emotions. Would you like me to kiss you first?”

“kiss…”

As soon as I mutter, my wife actively kiss the chairman of the neighbourhood.

“Npuhamu”
My wife exchanges a passionate middle-aged man with a greasy middle-aged man in front of me. The lyrical and immoral spectacle rages madly with jealousy and excitement.

“Kuchu … Chapa”

How long did the intense kiss that entwined the tongue last?

“Hmm …”

Finally, the two lips separate with the saliva thread. And the chairman puts on an instant sleeper called a cushion lined up on the tatami mat. Lying wife’s white naked body.

“Now, the long-awaited time for cock you were begging for.”

The chairman who pulled out a surprisingly splendid gem just in front of the yukata and the eyes of my wife who saw it are opened with joy.

“But before that, can you say it clearly?”

“Please give it to me.”

“After all, courtesy is important.”

The chairman glances at me while giving my wife a difficult task, which my wife follows, and says a shameless line.

“Yes … please fuck me …please insert the fine cock of the chairman of the neighbourhood … into my pussy.”

“I told you ♪”

As soon as my say so, the chairman should slowly show me the meat stick. Sinking in my wife’s secret place.

“Oh …Mr Husband…your wife’s vagina is the best!”

When the chairman begins to use his hips while the wife’s white naked body also begins to shake
At the same time, cheers …

“Hmm … Ah … Ah!”
“… and screaming,
Really, your husband is happy to have such a bride.”

After rubbing my wife’s breast while continuing intense extraction. Now try to bite and include the nipples. Then let his tongue crawl on her shoulders and neckline. The fat middle-aged body overruns his wife’s body…dirtying with saliva …

“Hmm … Hmm … Hmm …”

“It’s completely an adult’s body…the small Tokico Han has been completely developed. Hey, I’m happy and sad.”

While saying so, relentlessly blame my wife’s body. A drunken person turns into a chair around the two harrows…hold your breath and watch.

“Rather, I was raped by a youkai. I’ve become an in-run girl who can’t be satisfied with her husband’s things alone.”

“No … that kind of thing … Icchan-an!”

“Even if I say that, I want more honesty and more. I want more. It’s confession.”

“Ah … ahhhhh, that’s right. Tokico continues to be embraced by youkai. To a naughty girl who cannot be completely satisfied with just my husband's cock~!!” I have become … Ahhh!”

As prompted by the chairman’s sticky sexual play…my wife spoke the indecent words

“… But human beings are the best for humans. The eagle teaches the goodness of human beings…if my cock better than your husbands?”

 “Yes … good … more than my husband's cock…The chairman’s cock is nicer … Hmm, oh yeah!”

Even though it’s a joke on sexual intercourse. Each one of my wife’s words piercing my heart. At the same time, it also arouses my excitement.

“Oh, I don’t know … ejaculate, ejaculate…Hey Tokico ejaculates in the vagina, eh?”

“Yes … please put it in my vagina …Hmm ah ah! … Ah! Come…”

“Honestly, ejaculate … Ugh!”

“Dopyu! Dorudoru Doruru!”

The chairman of the neighbourhood who leans his body and pours semen into his wife’s vagina.

“Hahhh … hey, I just ejaculated a lot …”

“Ah … Thank you … Thank you …”

Chairman’s positive thing to be pulled out. From the crotch of my wife who remains open sloppy with a fascinating look. Semen overflows.

And behind that, to decide the next order
The men’s rock-paper-scissors tournament had begun.

 

……………….

1