40th Night ~ Change
862 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

40th Night ~ Change

Perhaps... Fuyuko-san is trying to be considerate of me in her own way.

Two sets of futons were laid out.

Sitting on each one facing a dog, my wife and Pochi... I mean a dog named Pochi.

And... Fuyuko-san and I.

Amidst the strange tension that felt like a match of ancient martial arts that had never been seen before, I thought to myself.

In the divination, it was optimal for me to be matched with a partner who had a darker personality. It was probably just a convenience, and she didn't need to sleep with me.

She probably deliberately took the trouble to swap partners with us as a kind of consideration and formality for borrowing my wife.

"Since we're not here for a blind date and we can't keep staring at each other forever, let's get started soon."

As I thought about such things,

Fuyuko-san began to undress without a word.

With a soft rustling sound, Fuyuko-san's naked body was revealed.

Her skin was as white and transparent as a fine powder-coated wagashi. Her slender body was accompanied by disproportionately large breasts that sagged slightly due to their own weight, with a bell-shaped tip in which a pale coral-colored nipple floated prominently.

Although the color did not change, the faint dullness and the fragrance emanating from it made me realize that she was a married woman.

...This is a volume that rivals Misao's.

"How does it compare to your wife...?" Fuyuko-san teased, and my wife's piercing gaze was felt on the back of my neck.

"Uh..." I answered vaguely.

It seemed that my wife was quite unhappy, which meant she was jealous and therefore thinking of me.

Thinking about it made me feel both happy and itchy.

Looking at my wife, as if competing against us, she loosened the yukata she had borrowed from Fuyuko-san for this occasion and exposed her naked body in front of Pochi.

Unlike the previous opponent who looked like a typical monster, Pochi, who was simply a large dog, was not seen as anything else.

In front of him, my wife, who had become naked, was a cruel and sensational erotic figure, literally a "married woman who shows her naked body to a dog."

Thinking about it made my lower abdomen heat up.

However, my wife, who had become naked, was hesitant about how to deal with Pochi, who was essentially a sick person (or a sick dog?) and sat down looking unwell. Then Fuyuko-san said,

"Oh, I forgot that we can't do this. Hang on."

As she spoke, Fuyuko-san peeled off the talisman that was stuck on Pochi's back.

Despite its size, I had not noticed the talisman until Fuyuko-san mentioned it.

Perhaps it was some kind of distracting technique?

That question was fleeting.

As soon as the talisman was peeled off, Pochi's behavior changed completely.

I could clearly see something like a dark miasma emanating from Pochi's body.

With it, Pochi, who had been quiet, stood up with all his hair standing on end, bared his fangs, drooled, and growled like a beast, revealing his true nature.

And... in his crotch, the beast's genitals swelled up, becoming large and vicious in shape.

From the tip, transparent drops of fluid were already dripping, and the surface was covered in grey skin with visible veins, vibrating and about to explode.

The reproductive organ of a male beast, like a deadly weapon...

Just thinking about using that ominous object to violate my wife made me more excited.

Nevertheless, had the talisman been suppressing his symptoms until now...?

"...!"

My wife, who was amazed by Pochi's transformation, inadvertently gasped.

The bloodshot eyes of the dog saw my wife as the target to be violated, and his rising libido was firmly focused on her.

"Okay, now my husband can't keep his hands off you anymore. I have to help him out."

Fuyuko-san said in a leisurely tone, saying something extremely graphic.

"Otherwise, he might bite you."

"Fuyuko-san!"

When I admonished her,

Fuyuko-san continued without remorse or jokes.

"But if we don't do it soon, it might get really bad. Tokiko-san, hurry up and take the position of a female dog."

Prompted by Fuyuko-san, my frightened wife quickly assumed a mating posture.

From the cowering position that reminded me of a white rabbit in front of a hunting dog, she timidly lifted up her buttocks.

"Fitting the posture of a female dog, as expected of Tokiko-san."

Although I scolded her again, Fuyuko-san continued to say inappropriate things.

"But it's no wonder that my husband can't stop thinking about your wife. We should carefully observe while my husband and your wife mate."

Watching each other's spouses mate, a sinful act that can be called the true essence of spouse swapping, was about to begin.

Confirming my wife's private parts in front of me, and probably aiming to conquer the second human female after Fuyuko-san,

the dog put his front legs on my wife's waist.

My wife trembled at the feel of his sharp claws.

Without caring about her reaction, he thrust his meat weapon into her without any foreplay.

Splash!

The huge beast's phallus pierced my wife's private parts.

"Aah!"

My wife screamed as the violent lump of meat penetrated her.

But the dog, who felt good about my wife's response, thrust his meat rod to the root without mercy and pressed his lower body tightly against her buttocks. Then he began to move his hips back and forth, twisting it even deeper into her.

Kakukaku...

The dog's unique thrusting attacked my wife.

My wife moaned with a mix of screams and pleasure, feeling the sensation of the huge beast's phallus rubbing against her inside.

"Unh... Ah! No... like this... gently... Ahh! Please... No... Ahhh!"

It was like a violent rape.

While I was watching it unfold before my eyes, Fuyuko-san whispered in my ear:

"My husband is amazing, you know. Sometimes even I can't handle it. I wonder what will happen to your wife's body when she's penetrated by him..."

Sweet breath tickled my ear.

At the same time, Fuyuko-san's supple fingers enveloped my swollen erection.

"Watching your wife being violated by a dog, your Tokiko-san's husband is a real pervert."

Didn't she just call her husband a dog?

That aside, I was completely focused on the beastly drama unfolding before me.

"Aah! Ah! Ah! Ahh! Haah... Ha... Ahh... Ahhh!"

Suddenly, my wife's voice, which had been full of agony, became more and more seductive.

At the same time, the dog's intense movement of his hips, which seemed to match her, caused my wife to start using her hips as well...

"I... I'm coming! I'm... Coming! Aah! Ahh... More... More... Hit me... Hnn... Yes, there... I'm going..."

The dog put more pressure on my wife's shoulders with his front legs.

So my wife continued to scream in ecstasy as if she didn't feel any pain.

Eventually...

"Unh... Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm... coming...! Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Unnh...!"

"Woohoo!"

With a triumphant howl,

the dog's semen was released deep inside my wife's body.

(You can find all the arcs till the latest chapter on my page. The link is in the synopsis.) 

Dog Arc 

Extra Setting - Smoking

Peeking at my Wife and her Lover Arc 

Extras Arc

Gangbang Arc

Chairman's Nephew Arc

For 3 dollars you can read all of it right now instead of my irregular updates

4