Bruce vs The Four Factions
286 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

20 people arrived at Ariel's location with Peak Stage Divine Emperor auras. When they found someone hugging Ariel, they felt nothing but jealousy and rage. They were ordered to hunt down Ariel, but they still had lustful thoughts toward her.

Some of the faction leaders even wanted to have some fun with her before handing her over to the Nether Lord. After all, the Nether Lord didn't care if his Death Knight was a virgin or not.

The four leaders looked at Bruce with deathly stares. If looks could kill, Bruce would have already died thousands of times by now.

"Get your hands off her, insect!" The Northern Faction leader yelled.

"Ariel, the preys are here" Bruce gently whispered into her ears.

Ariel turned around and saw the lecherous gaze of her enemies. She felt nothing but disgust toward them.

"Ariel, this is your last chance to come with us obediently" The South Faction leader stated.

"She won't be going anywhere with any of you because all of you are already destined to die here"

Bruce stood in front of Ariel and cast protection runes around her body. Not even normal Great Emperors can destroy the protection runes much less these bozos in front of him.

Looking at their lecherous gaze toward Ariel, Bruce wanted to smash their heads immediately. However, he needed to slowly torture them for making Ariel a living hell these past 9 years. Death was too good for people like them.

"Enough talk, kill him!"

The four faction leaders didn't place Bruce in their eyes and sent out their men to handle him.

"Looks like I get to test out my domains on you idiots"

Bruce fully released his aura and summoned his domain.

"Chaos, arise" Bruce muttered.

"Impossible…"

"This can't be real…"

Everyone was flabbergasted by the pressure generated from Bruce's domain. Normally, one could only summon a domain based on their strongest element. But Bruce managed to summon a domain comprised of all the elements.

The entire sky was covered by Bruce's domain and the radius greatly exceeded the limit of a Divine Emperor. Bruce's domain was comparable to that of a powerful Great Emperor.

"Don't be scared now, I'm just getting started" Bruce smiled at his opponents like a wolf looking at lambs.

"Everyone, summon your domains to negate his!" The Eastern Faction leader called out in distress.

The Peak Stage Divine Emperor experts from the four factions began to summon their domains, but it was no use. No matter how hard they tried, their domains couldn't override Bruce's domain.

"Now that we have established the pecking order around here"

"Who would like to die first?" Bruce's fists began to glow brightly.

Everyone in the vicinity felt great danger coming from Bruce. Their instincts were telling him to run as far away from here as possible.

"You can't kill us without incurring the wrath of his majesty!" When all else failed, they started to threaten Bruce with their backgrounds.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Bruce looked at them like they were idiots.

"You made my woman cry. I don't give a shit if you're the son of the Nether Lord"

"All of you will die today!"

Ariel cried even more after hearing what Bruce said. The image of Bruce slowly seeped into her heart and mind.

To prevent anyone from escaping, Bruce placed a lock on their movements with his soul.

"Why did you look at her like a pervert?" Bruce stood in front Northern Faction leader.

"I… I…" The Northern Faction leader couldn't find anything to say.

Bruce punched him in his crotch area and tore away his arm.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH" The Northern Faction leader screamed in pain.

"Don't scream just yet, the fun is just starting" Bruce held his head up high and touched his chest. Then, he summoned a bolt of fiery lightning on the tip of his finger.

"ARGHHHHH KILL ME!!!" The Northern Faction leader screamed in pain as the lightning slowly destroyed his body.

"Come on now, I expect you to be stronger than this" Bruce shook his head and let the bastard suffer.

"Now, only 19 of you left" Bruce glanced at the rest of his enemies. They felt nothing but despair when they saw what happened to the Northern Faction leader. How could such a powerful being exist in The Abyss?

The Eastern Faction leader looked closely at Bruce and realized that he was the kid who joined his faction 9 years ago. How could someone like him become this powerful?

"Please don't kill me. I'm your faction leader" He begged in desperation.

Contrary to the leader's expectations, Bruce's face turned cold the moment he begged for his life.

"Then why didn't you help Ariel?" Bruce stood in front of the mysterious leader of the Eastern Faction, X.

"You seem awfully excited to catch her for your own benefit"

"Am I right, my dear faction leader?"

"I.." The Eastern Faction leader couldn't say anything.

Afterward, Bruce ripped out his internal organ.

"ARGHHHH"

"Remember the rule of the Nether Realm? There are no rules!"

Bruce began to destroy the internal organs of everyone who hunted down Ariel. Bruce didn't want them to die fast so he slowly tortured them with a wisp of his lightning.

Bruce then moved close to Ariel and gently caressed her beautiful cheek.

"Feel better?"

"Mhm" Ariel smiled.

"Do you want to kill them?" Bruce didn't think it was his place to execute her enemies. Ariel was the one who suffered the most.

"No, you're the one who defeated them not me" Ariel shook her head. She was still a prideful woman. She wanted to defeat her enemies using her own strengths.

Bruce nodded and moved toward the men who were screaming in pain.

"You won't get away with this!" One of the faction leaders screamed out with nothing but hatred in his voice.

"You won't be alive to see if that's true or not" Bruce didn't even take the threat seriously.

"HOLD IT!"

A great pressure arrived at the scene. Bruce narrowed his eyes when he saw the person.

A Great Emperor expert.

"What?" Bruce looked nonchalantly at the newcomer.

"Do you know what you're doing?" The middle-aged man looked at Bruce in anger.

"Why the hell is everyone keep asking me that?" Bruce ignored the man and snapped his finger.

The lightning wisps exploded and subsequently killed all the people who hunted down Ariel.

"YOU!" The man looked at Bruce with his eyes wide open.

"Oops, my hand slipped" Bruce said earnestly.

9