The Bandit Strikes Again
295 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Powerful figures approached the area where Bruce had slaughtered the faction leaders and a Great Emperor expert.

"What happened here?" A 9th extreme Great Emperor powerhouse said in a deep voice.

"I don't know but we received a distress signal from our subordinates"

"I've sent out one of my commanders, but we also lost his signal" One of the men said in deep contemplation.

"Are you saying that someone from The Abyss managed to kill all the faction leaders and a Great Emperor?" The Great Emperor powerhouse's harsh tone vibrated in the air.

"No sir, absolutely not" The man put his head down.

"Find me the rat that sneaked into The Abyss. It must be someone from the Depth that did this!"

"Roger!"

While everyone else was searching for the culprit, the Great Emperor powerhouse stood in the sky looking at the marks on the ground that clearly indicated lightning strikes.

"Perhaps you're already dead for angering his majesty" The Great Emperor powerhouse muttered.

Contrary to his prediction, Bruce was not dead, nor did he leave the Nether Realm. Instead, he was hovering around the Hell Spire in complete stealth.

Bruce activated his god eyes to see through different floors of the tower. He saw many people fighting for their lives on the lower floors. On the upper floors, he saw Great Emperors struggle against one another. Surprisingly, no Worldly Supreme experts could be seen in Hell Spire.

'Now, where would they keep the treasure'

Bruce carefully searched every nook and cranny of Hell Spire, but he did not find any room that had the treasure. Recalling back his experience, he noticed that the reward would come out after interacting with the device, so he carefully paid attention to the device every time it granted someone a reward.

Bruce didn't see anything unusual except the rewards would appear out of thin air. As if it were magic.

'Magic…"

Wait, there's no such thing as magic in the world.

Bruce activated his god eyes once again and this time, he also used World Breaker as soon as someone was about to obtain the reward.

Bruce noticed a tiny fluctuation in the energy of the device when the reward appeared magically. The fluctuation came from a tiny portal that would teleport the reward to the arena.

'Found you, my beautiful golden goose' Bruce smiled evilly.

Bruce followed the trace of the portal and arrived at a discrete location in The Depth. Bruce was surprised that the atmosphere in The Depth was much better than in The Abyss. Nevertheless, cultivating normally and absorbing death energy from his enemies no longer were good enough for him.

He would need hundreds of thousands of profound cubes to continue his cultivation in his original world. It was impossible to obtain such wealth by normal means.

Bruce stealthily landed on the ground where the treasure room was held beneath. Looking at the hidden room in the center of the ground beneath his feet, he saw countless powerful defensive runes surrounding it.

Even with his new profound strengths, it would be impossible for him to break into the treasure room by force and steal everything. However, who says that he had to break in forcibly?

Bruce visualized the room's location and created a rune that would teleport him into the treasure room. He hoped that this method would work, otherwise, he would have to go home empty-handed.

Bruce teleported himself and to his surprise, he managed to land in the treasure room of Hell Spire.

"Holy shit, there is so much wealth stored in this place"

From Worldly Supreme level weapons to cultivation manuals, the treasure room had everything. Looking at the millions of profound energy cubes in front of him, Bruce couldn't help but shed a tear.

'Thank you Nether Lord, I will no longer be poor'

Bruce swore to himself that he would thank the Nether Lord properly in the future when they meet again.

"Hm, what's up with this egg?" Bruce noticed a golden egg was sitting in a corner of the treasure room. He came closer to inspect it just to find a powerful bloodline coming out of it.

Bruce rubbed his chin and decided to take the egg. However, he could not take anything just yet. Bruce was certain that as soon as he took something, the device would know.

Hence, he had to quickly grab everything and immediately go back to his home.

"Tsk, there are only 5 Worldly Supreme weapons in this place and a few worthy cultivation manuals" Bruce guessed that the good stuff must be held in The Void.

In the storage room, he found 10 Worldly Supreme pills and 100 Great Emperor pills. He was quite disappointed with the number but if anyone knew of his thought, they would smack him on the head.

Worldly Supreme pills are extremely rare in the world. Just one pill would already cost millions of profound energy cubes.

Bruce's storage ring did not have enough space to carry everything, luckily, there were storage rings in the treasure room that had plenty of space.

Before Bruce committed the greatest robbery of his life, he created a portal back to his world. Then, he activated World Breaker and began to take everything in the treasure room. He didn't even spare the floor tiles as they were made from expensive materials. Even the light bulbs could not escape his clutches.

After one minute, Bruce managed to obtain everything and immediately jumped into the portal. He could not take any risk as he was stealing from a god.

Back in the Hell Spire arena…

[Congratulations contestant, you have won the match.]

"I want 10,000 profound energy cubes…" A man panted heavily as blood was dripping from his hand.

[Here you are]

"…"

"Where's my reward?" The man was agitated.

[…]

[…]

[Unfortunately, we no longer have the necessary funding to give you your reward]

"WHAT?" The man yelled out loud.

Situations such as this one were happening across arenas in Hell Spire. The device could not provide the reward and contestants started to beat up the device.

"What is happening here!" The manager of Hell Spire came out after hearing that contestants were beating up the device.

"Sir, the devices could not give out rewards due to insufficient funding…" One of his workers said while trembling.

"Alert his majesty about this and call the commanders to check the treasure room!" The owner roared in rage.

Ten minutes later…

Countless powerful auras approached the treasure room. In front of the group were three Worldly Supreme experts. They landed in front of the treasure room and patiently waited for the protection mechanisms to be undone.

The Worldly Supreme runemaster deactivated the seals and entered the storage room.

"What is going on here…" Everyone was in shock.

There was nothing left in the storage room. Everything was stolen. Even the floor tiles and cabinets were stolen!

"I sensed a faint trace of someone here" The Worldly Supreme powerhouse said after inspecting the empty treasure room.

"Impossible…"

"He got in by manipulating space laws" The runemaster said in trepidation.

"Inform his majesty of this now!"

"He is still in seclusion. Everyone was ordered to not disrupt him unless something it's life and death"

"Fine…" The runemaster sighed.

"Stop all Hell Spire activities for the time being"

"We need to find the culprit and replenish the treasure room"

"What if we can't find him?" One of the Worldly Supreme asked.

"Then his majesty will kill us himself" The runemaster's face darkened.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS WICKED?"

"SHOW YOURSELF!" The Worldly Supreme expert roared in rage.

Unfortunately for him, the bandit had already left the Nether Realm moments ago.

With that, Bruce's training in The Nether Realm finally concluded.

7