Final Announcement
779 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who have supported the novel onthis platform thus far. The Monarch Wants to Forget is my first novel and there were definitely some ups and downs as I constructed the story and how I wanted everything to play out. Unfortunately, everything ends today.

I have a full time job that consumes majority of my time and I can only write whenever I am free. I initially wanted to gain some monetization from the novel so that I can spend more time on writing, but that didn't really work out. 

Over time, I lost the passion that I once had when I first started writing the novel. This is why you guys are only seeing a few releases from me every week instead of 14 chapters per week. While I have already planned out how the novel will end and who will be the primary antagonists, there's no point in continuing the novel for me. I don't want to force myself to do something that I no longer enjoy anymore. Life is short and we should make the most of it by doing what we love.

So, what's next? I'm shutting down everything related to the novel except my Patreon page. If you guys want to read what happens next, head onto my Patreon. The advanced chapters should be public today.

As for me, I still want to write in my free time but on my own terms. Creating daily chapters was very exhausting for me as I have other real life responsibilities. I plan to write a new novel on my own pace. 

Anyway, this will probably be the last time you see me on this platform. I want to thank all of you for the wonderful ride.

4