CH 4
91 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to the sound of smacking and my dick enveloped by a wet pussy.  I looked down and saw a hot ass on my crotch.  I looked up and noticed I was in my room, it was dark but I could easily tell.  I guess Deb decided to wake me up properly.  I don’t know how long she was going to town on me but I was about to cum.  I reached her hips and pulled her all the way down as I erupted.  She moaned in a deep voice and loudly.  I sat up pushing her over and I pulled out and placed the tip of my dick at her back door and shoved it in.  I knew with how much I railed it yesterday, she could take this with a little bit of pain.

I shoved the entire length into her really tight ass.  I pulled back nearly pulling out and shoved in all the way again.  Deb was laying face down on the bed.  I pulled her hips back lifting her ass up in the air.  I started thrusting faster and faster, her ass felt amazing.  She started squeezing my dick really hard and the next second she came and she squirted all over my balls and legs.  She never squirted like this before.  It was amazing, and I came right after as I was so turned on.  I felt so many ropes of cum shoot inside her bowels.  It was a never ending orgasm for me.  Nearly a minute passed before I stopped the slight movement of back and forth, using her asshole to milk my cock.  She didn’t say a word,  her breathing was rough and her moans came out every time I bottomed out in her ass.  I reached around and grabbed her breast and twisted her nipples.  Making her moan a little louder.  

Hearing Deb moan loudly made me start thrusting harder and harder in her ass.  I loved hearing the sound of skin slapping with moans coming from her.  She loved having her nipples pinched and pulled. Each time I pulled really hard on her nipples she would moan and scream.  I felt another orgasm approaching me and I twisted and pulled hard on her nipples.

“Awww fuck honey!!” 

My orgasm hit me and it was a big one.  The same time a big one hit her.  Not Deb, no but her sister, my mom.  My dick kept throbbing as I once again was filling her bowels up.   She had squirted again all over me.  The mattress would have to be replaced from all of her fluids.  I didn’t let up on her tits even as time passed.  The seconds felt like minutes and I was still cumming in my mom’s ass.  She was still shaking and moaning as her orgasm hadn’t ended yet either.   Once her orgasm ended, I released her nipples and gave her breast a rest.  She buried her face in the mattress.  I pushed her sideways and stayed in her ass, as I rotated her body so we were in the missionary position.  

She turned her head sideways to not look at me.  We stayed there in the dark in silence.  She had moved her hands to cover her face.  My thoughts were all over the place. Then it dawned on me.  My abilities, how I get stronger.  How my mom suffered and scraped to get by and I know she was lonely.  All of this, I decided she was going to be my woman.  I couldn’t trust anyone more than her and Deb.  Looking at her I could tell she was horrified at what she had done.  I guess I need to break her of that thought. 

I leaned down and started sucking on her nipple.  I grabbed and twisted the other.  

“Stop Vince, Stop, this is wrong”

“Too late Mom, you are already my woman now.  You and Deb are never going to get away from me.”  I said that and thrusted in her ass again, letting her know I was still in her.

She yanked her hands down and put them on me, “WHAT???? Deb?”  

“Yes mom or should I say Susan?”  As I said Susan, her asshole squeezed my dick with everything it had.  “Oh you like me calling you Susan do you?  You're mine now”. I leaned down and sealed the deal and closed her mouth with mine.  I attacked her tongue as I started thrusting in her again.  Her doubt about this went out the window quickly.  

For the next few hours we fucked and went at it not leaving anything out.  Mom loved rough sex, spanking and choking caused her to cum all over me.  We stopped because she passed out.  I went and got her a pitcher of water.  Making her drink half of it as she had squirted so much all over me and the bed, I was amazed she wasn’t a mummy from dehydration.

I went and showered quickly.  I had no clue what time it was until I found my watch and was shocked.  It was Friday night, I missed work and I was out cold for almost 18 hours.  Drying off I went back to my room.  I pulled up my screen and I just got 14200 EP from my mom.  Looking at the multiplier and saw she was an anal virgin.  When I got back to my room, mom hadn’t moved one bit.  I sat down to get my thoughts straight.  

An hour passed and I planned on telling Mom and Deb about my awakened powers.  I went and started the shower again.  I scooped mom off the bed and princess carried her to the shower.  When I got her in the warm shower she woke up.  I hadn’t let her down and still held her in my arms.  I stood holding her as the warm water rinsed us off.  She didn’t say anything.  I sat on the seat in the shower.  I grabbed the soaps and started cleaning her body.  Naturally I took some payments during the process, none that she didn’t like.  We spent at least half an hour in the shower cleaning each other.  She never left my lap in the shower.  Getting out, I dried us both off.

I carried her to her room downstairs and sat her on the bed.  Grabbing some pajamas for her, I dressed her slowly.  I laid her down on her bed and started to give her a massage.  

“I need you to listen Mom, if  I can explain what’s going on then some questions will be cleared up.”

“Okay honey”.  

I started to explain everything that has been happening to include the system and my abilities as well as being able to purchase items.  She only asked a few questions.  Mostly about sex and the multipliers.  The conversation ended and she was naked again.  

Two hours later and another 7400 EP.  We took a shower in her shower.  She needed a break before she passed out from dehydration.  It seemed I would be moving to her room or buying a waterproof mattress as she is a squirter.  

We were having a snack in the kitchen when Deb walked in on us.  Not a big deal usually but I was giving mom a protein injection, she had yet to taste me but now?  She was working on her second helping.  Deb just stood there staring at us.  I felt my orgasm coming and pushed mom’s head all the way down.  Her throat felt amazing around the head of my cock.  I groaned while I came.  Throb after throb of protein shot down mom’s throat.  

When I was done I pulled her off my dick and when she saw Deb standing there, she froze.

“Welcome home Deb, would you like a protein shake as well?”  I couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear.

“What the fuck Susan! that is your son!”  

“Oh piss off Deb, he is your nephew and you fucked him like crazy so I don’t want to hear shit from you.”  Mom yelled at Deb but never got off the floor or removed my dick from her hand.

“Why did you tell your mom Vince? She is going to kill me!”

I was cracking up laughing at these two yelling at each other.  I was enjoying it quite a bit, Damn sisters.  “Oh please, from now we will all share the same bed.  Both of you are in love with me.  Not just a familiar love but as your man type of love.  The two of you will have to get used to me sleeping with other women.  While I may not love them, but for us to become strong enough to do what we want.  I need to be a lot stronger and to do that I need to have sex with more women.  Now Deb I need to explain some stuff to you.”

-An hour later-

Pop, pop, smack, pop, smack, “I’m cuming!!!” I came deep into Deb and pulled out as mom started eating the cum out of Debs now swollen pussy.

An hour passed and we finally relaxed,

I sat down on the couch again.  Everyone was in their birthday suits with my fluids flowing out of 4 holes.  My erection was still as hard as ever and I could go all day at this point.  Mom was exhausted and Deb had wild eyes but it seemed like we had great news and wanted to celebrate.  

Deb had broken through to level 4.  She had broken through after she meditated after sex.  She had been told that short of buying some really expensive medicine she would be stuck at level 3.  Issues with foundations and cores happen from all sorts of things and they prevent you from leveling.  If you have the money to repair the issues you can level up.  Most of these potions are made from ingredients you get from dungeons or monster nests.  

“Mom, try and break through as well.  See if my spunk is as magical as I think it is.”  Me and Deb both laughed.  

Mom sat there and within a few moments her eyes shot open.  “I just leveled up.”  She closed her eyes and started meditating again.

Me and Deb left the room and went to her room.  “So what did you unlock?”

“Fire, lightning and earth.  I spent the day at the guild seeing what spells they have available.  Most of them were overpriced and were crap.  I will have to try and create my own until I can get outside and find some.  Me and your mom should be able to find some easy jobs now that we broke through.  I was given the basic spells that they give everyone.  If I want to be safe I need to create a few better spells.  The haste spell, windblade, fireball and earth wall.  I signed up for the free lessons they give every evening. I used your Mom’s name so I could take as many as I want.”  

“I should break into level 4 sometime this week maybe, so don’t rush anything.  We can also see what Mom awakens and we can form a team.  Frankly having three of us together would be great and we would have each other's back.  I’m halfway through level three right now and saving EP.  My abilities are a bit overpowered but if word gets out, I’ll be kidnapped or killed by some old ladies.  We need to be careful.”

“Yeah I agree, we can think of a way to pimp you out to some old rich bitches though.  But enough on that, the new ability you have makes me hornier than usual.  Let’s get you some points.”

I laid back and she started sucking on my sword.  We spent the next hour mating like crazy.  I let Deb do whatever she wanted, my gift to her for breaking through.  Eventually she tired out and started meditating and I left to get some sleep.  

I ended up buying increased regeneration and the magic missile skill.  Even though I can’t use the missile skill yet, I wanted to see if I could explain it or teach it to Deb.  Once the knowledge hit my head, it was in-depth knowledge and from what I now know.  I should be able to explain it to Deb.  If not I will be able to show them later once I reach level 4.  

I relaxed a bit and passed out faster than I thought I would.  I woke up feeling weighed down.  I saw two naked beauties lying next to me.  I was covered in big tits and sexy asses.  Best feeling in the world.  I didn’t bother getting up as you should enjoy these moments.  

An hour passed by while I just ran my fingers up and down their backs while they slept.  Eventually mom woke up and smiled at me.  “I broke through, I have unlocked light and water.  It’s all thanks to you honey.”  

She leaned toward me and gave me a loving kiss on my lips.  “Now let me properly thank you”. Winking at me, She moved her head down to my crotch and started licking on my dick.  She looked up at me and I twirled my fingers around.  She pulled her mouth off of me and I slid away from Deb as mom positioned her wet pussy above my face.  

“I never thought I would see where I came from, let alone try to get back in there.”  Mom choked when I said that.  Well choked on my dick anyways.  I pulled her ass down and started sucking on those tasty lips.  It wasn’t long before Deb woke up from our noises.

After two more hours of amazing sex, the ladies finally calmed down.  We decided to head to the guild and get moms status updated.  We had lunch at the house then left for the guild.  It takes nearly a half an hour by foot.  I made a mental note to get a few damn mounts for us.

We walked into the Spurs Guild, one of the receptionists waved at me.  Her name is Blossom Vinehelm and I went to school with her.  Mom and Deb went off to the other side to update her info.  Who was Blossom though? She was one of my close friends who always tried to help me out with my awakening.  She even had her Mom try and help me a few times.  I also believe that is how my mom went from a receptionist at an in, to one here in the guild.

“How have you been Blossom?”  She was giving off a light red glow.  How the hell was I so blind all this time?

“Busy Vince, did you hear I broke through to level 3 hacker not long ago?”  

“That’s amazing!  Congratulations, you're going to head out after you break through to 4?”  I wasn’t surprised as her mom was the vice president of the spurs guild.  She slept in resources my family could dream of.  

“No, mom said I wasn’t going anywhere till I was a level 5 pro.”  I laughed when she said that.

I leaned close to her and quietly said, “She just wants to protect her little Blossom, who knows what kind of dangerous beast or men are waiting for you out there.”

She just stared at me for a moment while blushing like crazy.  “Vince, I get off in 4 hours.  I expect you to be here waiting for me when I get off work.  You haven’t stopped by in over a month and I miss you.”  She was glaring at me with her light brown eyes.  I leaned forward and kissed her cheek, shocking her.  

“It’s a date.”  

She was still in shock when she touched her cheek and ran off to the back area.  Slamming a door then another, before everyone heard a scream which caused everyone in the front area who was watching us start laughing out loud.  I’m sure the whole guild will be talking about this within the next 12 hours.

I laughed and walked over to the quest wall.  It had all of the available quests sorted by level and team requirements.  Nothing was below level 4 even though some were very easy such as picking herbs.  But to leave the walls you needed to be able to defend yourself, of course there are always exceptions like rich assholes buying the service of a few level 6 or higher to babysit their kids.  

I looked over the wall and saw a large amount of den quest.  From the times I was here there would be only a few up on the board, but I see at least a few dozen.  I see a few orc and goblin den extermination quests and about a dozen wolf and mountain lion quests.  I looked at the locations and some were close to the wall, within a few miles.  

I turned and saw Blossom with a red face back at her desk.  I walked back and sat beside her in a chair.  “Why are there so many dens around the wall?”

She leaned over to my side and whispered, “Mom said that around Dallas there has been a large outbreak of dens, twice as many as around here and the Cowboy Guild paid for a mass teleportation of our guild members.  They offered twice the pay and round trip transportation and keeping of all resources gained.  We couldn’t match the offer and so for at least a few more weeks we are running on a skeleton crew.  We also started seeing more monster den spawns.  Mom sent three of our level 7s to clear a few close dungeons.  Obviously you better not say anything about that since she will kill me and probably you.  Any new level 4s are being teamed up and being sent out to clear some of the easier dens before they get too large.”  Her mom has helped us out quite a bit over the past few years and is nearly family to us.  So Blossom telling me all this, isn’t out there and it’s not the first time I have heard “inside” information.

Hearing the last part shocked me, I looked over at her and she saw the look on my face.  “What are the repercussions if they refuse?  Both my mom and aunt just broke into level 4 and I’m hoping to break into level 4 this week.”

Blossom had a surprised look on her face, as she knew about me and my family since we were pretty close.  She lunged at me, hugging me, knocking me and both of us out of my chair.  Before I realized it she was on top of me and had kissed my lips.  I had my arms wrapped around her as I tried to catch her but the kiss had really shocked me.  It was just a hard long peck with no tongue, but my hands slipped down to your perky bubble but.  

Before I could proceed we heard a bunch of applause and clapping coming from the rest of the room.  There were other awakened in the front area and all of them watched this.  Everyone treated Blossom as their kid since she was the boss’s daughter and everyone knew about me and felt bad for my situation.  

Blossom jumped up and sat back in her chair. I went and grabbed my chair that was knocked across the room and sat back next to her.  I kissed her cheek, “Thank you, back to the having to go outside thing, do you think you could convince your mom to give them a month.”

“Oh no, it's not right away.” Hearing this I felt the air return to my lungs. “Everyone is given a month of training before being teamed together if they can’t form a 4 person team.”  

“Well that’s good, that means me, mom, and Deb only have to find one more person to fill our team.  How close are you to breaking into level 4 Blossom?”  She had gone from a sad look on her face when I talked about forming a team to excited expression when I asked her.”  

“Are you asking me to join you Vince? Because I will.  If I push myself I can do it within a week with Mom’s help or two by myself.  We could form our team and get a month of training together before we start doing missions.”

“That would be perfect, we should talk to your mom about this as well.”

“Follow me” she said but it wasn’t as if I had a choice as she grabbed my hand and hauled me upstairs into the back office areas.

31300 EP   51150/100000 lvl 3/4

2