CH 6
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, how about you tell everyone what you were planning on doing to me after you found out about my abilities.”  I was sitting on the couch with Blossom holding onto me while in my lap.

 

Janet who looked as if everything was just fine started talking “I was going to use you to break through to level 8 and if I was able to, I planned on keeping you here and contacting a few friends to help them break through as well. If all went well, I was going to sell your abilities to high paying customers and try and see if it worked for men as well.  Even though slavery is looked down upon, I could guarantee everyone would turn a blind eye to this.  That is as far as I thought up to earlier.  If you fought back I had planned on using a slave seal on you.”

 

I looked at Mom and Deb even more pissed off now, “have either of you told anyone else about me?  Do you see what you nearly did to me? ANSWER ME!!!” Standing up and yelling at them.  “You almost put your son into slavery, you would have probably never seen me again!”


“We didn’t know Vince, we are sorry.” Deb responded between her crying and emotional breakdown.  They had tears and snot running down their face  

 

“Well Mom? Nothing to say?” I was glaring at her, while she had her head down.

 

“I’m so sorry honey, I had thought she was our good friend and wouldn’t say anything. Please forgive me honey, I am so sorry.”  Mom got up and sat beside me crying on my arm, Blossom didn’t move any.

 

“We will talk later Mom, I’m not mad at you and Deb because I have already fixed everything myself.  I’m still pissed but it's a lesson learned for all of us in the room.” Taking a deep breath sitting down and holding Blossom “So I found out your mom had quite a few slave seals in her office and I ended up using one on her.  Are you okay with that Blossom?”

 

She turned her head and kissed my cheek, “I’m completely fine with it.  She was going to do worse to you.  She has already done so much crap to me and my sister, I should have thought about this more.”

 

Hugging her a little tighter, “Well now that all is taken care of.  We need to get you leveled up.”  I inspected her and she is only a tad away from maxing out in the hacker portion of her progress bar.  “How about we go back to your place and figure out what to do next, just the two of us?  Your Mom has work to do.  Mom and Deb, you guys can head home and take these potions.  The first one is going to remove all the impurities in your body.  The second one you will pour it in a tub with water, soak in it for an hour.  One person at a time.  The other person needs to watch the other person for safety.  Each one has their own bottle.  Use the first one while in the shower.”  

 

“Janet, you need to get me a copy of every magic spell the guild has, I also want some storage rings, I’ll take 4 as of now.  Also, I want you to arrange a meeting with Eric Jacobson’s mom up here.  She is a friend of yours isn’t she?”

 

“Yes she is, after helping her son out in a few incidents.  Her family has a level 9 so everyone has to cater to them and they gave me some good resources from them for the help.” 

 

“You mean, you helped Eric get out of trouble when he rapes women.  You are a work of art.  Let’s get out of here.”

 

I stood up and let Blossom down on her feet.  Holding my hand she led me toward the door.  We made our way outside, she had her head down as she left so no one would see her red puffy eyes.  It didn’t take long to get to her home.  Her house was a 10 minute walk from the guild.

 

Once we got inside she led me upstairs.  I just stared at her ass as we walked up the stairs.  Once in her room she just sat on the bed.  I always pictured me in her room going a whole other direction than this.  I sat next to her.

 

“You know during school you were the nicest person to me, even though I was a bit dense about your feelings.  I always had a bad crush on you.  What wasn’t there to love about Blossom.  Pretty, funny, nice and a smoking body.” I nudged her shoulder with mine.  “I always pictured myself ending up with you but not this way.  I just didn’t say anything because I felt useless for not being able to raise my level.  Now that I can, I can’t just be your man.  I want to be your man, but I plan on having more women.  If you stay by my side I will always love you and treat you the way you deserve.  I have always loved you, Blossom.  You're the only girl or hell the only person to ever stand up for me and protect me besides my sister.  Are you still willing to be with me?”

 

The room was quiet for a few minutes, she was holding my hand leaning against me.  

 

“Do you remember about 12 years ago when the dragon broke the southern wall?  The goblin army managed to sneak into range and invade San Antonio?  I nearly died when the wall broke. Mother was still level 5 or 6 but she had me with her and had placed me in a safe area while she went to fight.  The goblins spread inside the walls too fast at first.  They found me and I was about to be kidnapped when a certain kid jumped off the roof of his house with a broom stick stabbing the goblin, killing it.  I never told you, that little girl you saved was me.  You broke your legs when you jumped off the roof.  You passed out from the pain shortly after you killed that goblin and by the time you came too.  You were taken to a hospital and my mom had already picked me up.  You told me not to cry even though you were balling your eyes out.”  Blossom started laughing hard, and snorted from laughing so hard.  I was stunned about that being her and embarrassed too.  The snort made me start laughing and the embarrassment went away.  

 

“I found you years later but you didn’t remember me but you were always nice to me and treated me as a friend.  I have loved you for a long time, you dense ass idiot.” She pinched my side making me jump and scream as she got a good chunk of my side.  “I will always be by your side Vince.”

 

“Good, I always wanted to shove my face in your breast and ass.”  She smacked me and gave me an irritated look.  “How about we shower and you can take these two potions today.”

 

“You just want to see me naked, pervert.”  she smirked as she eyed me up and down like her favorite dessert. 

“It’s your fault for being so beautiful.”  a small part of my soul died as I said that.

She stood up and started undressing in front of me.  With all that I had been through today, I wasn’t horny at all but I was still turned on by how sexy Blossom is.  When she pulled her pants and panties down she bent over in front of me.  

 

I reached over and softly rubbed her ass with my hands.  I didn’t violate her, I was just touching her, admiring her beauty.  When she walked off my hands felt lonely and empty.  I stripped as fast as I could and followed her to the bathroom.  She turned on the water before she turned around to look at me.  

 

Walking up to me she tiptoed and gave me an affectionate kiss.  We slowly got into the shower.  My hands were slowly exploring her body, as her hands were doing the same to mine. We slowly kissed each other, more out of love than lust.  Ten minutes of expressing our love went by when I pulled out a bottle for her.

 

“Drink up and this will cleanse your body.”

 

“Alright” she cutely said and grabbed the bottle and pulled the cork out.  Downing the small potion in a quick gulp.  “That wasn’t too bad, I have had worse.  How long does it take?”  Standing next to me in the shower rubbing her breast against me.

 

“No clue, I guess we will have to stay in here for a little bit.”  We we’re still holding each other, well she had her arms around my back and I had my hands supporting her ass cheeks. 

 

A minute passed before she pushed away from me, bowing over and puking her guts out.

“Oh my god! Are you okay” I stepped back some 

BLAAARGGGGHHH!!!  She puked even more stuff out and it was all brown, green and black.  She had fallen on her knees and hands.  BLAAARGGGGHHH!!!! “Oh no” was all she said before, FLPHHHHBLUBLUBLBUH and a burst of black and brown foul smelling and looking substance shot out of Blossom’s blossom.  The smell was making me gag.  

“Make it stop!”  She cried before another FLPHHHHBLUBLUBLBUH followed by BLAAARGGGGHHH.  The black stuff looked like oil and thankfully the shower drain wasn’t clogged as all of this was flowing down the drain.  I leaned over and rubbed her back.  A black oil started forming on her skin.  The water was rinsing the oil off her skin as it showed up. Luckily the explosive diarrhea and puke stopped after a couple of minutes.  Blossom’s crying didn’t stop for a while.  I sat down and held her while she cried.  The stuff was getting on me but it wasn’t as bad as the puke and diarrhea.  The process took close to half an hour before it stopped. 

 

She passed out a few minutes after the process stopped.  I was able to get some of her soap and cleaned her up while she slept in my arms.  A bit of time passed before I woke her up.  “Blossom, let me put you in the tub.  I will stay by you, don't worry.”  

“Okay”, I sat her down in the show and went and filled up her tub.  I poured the last vial in the tub.  It turned a golden color.  I went and picked Blossom up and brought her to the tub.

 

I placed her in the tub gently, the moment the water touched our skin you felt a small zap, like electricity running through your skin.  I yanked back accidentally dropping her in the tub. “Shit! Sorry Blossom”

“What the fuck Vince” she was mad but only for a second before her eyes froze and just started at me.

 

“Are you okay Blossom?”  She didn’t respond, just stared at me.  A few moments passed before I noticed a tear rolling down her cheek. I wiped the tear away, but more kept forming, rolling down her cheeks.  

 

She never made a comment or sound, just stared at me while tears rolled down her cheeks.  After almost an hour of this she finally made a whining noise.  She was able to move her head. She spoke barely above a whisper, “Vince that was horrible, it felt as if everything was torn apart and I could move a muscle.  I could barely breathe, I am never doing that again.”  

“How are you feeling now?”

“I feel amazing right now.  I don’t know how to describe it besides amazing.  I guess my entire body feels like a new pair of socks.”

“Do you want to get out?”  I offered a hand while laughing at her

“Yes please, can you get me a towel from over there?”

I grabbed a couple of towels, and brought them over and grabbed her hand to get her out of the tub.  When she stood up she had gotten taller by at least a few inches. I was gawking at her.  She had gotten even more beautiful.  Her skin looked softer somehow, her breast looked a tiny bit bigger but more gravity defying, and the rest of her body was similar.  Her hips spread a little bit, it seemed her ass had gotten a little bigger.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder, and she was just smiling at me.  “Sorry, I got distracted.”

She laughed “I bet you did”

 

I dried her off gently as she said her skin was sensitive.  Picking her up I brought her to her bed and laid her down on it.  I laid down beside her, she didn’t say anything and neither did I.  She pulled me toward her and I felt her big tits press against me with her nipples poking me.  I wrapped my arms around her, and I felt her kiss my chest. Before a minute passed I heard her sleeping.  This process must be tiring plus every thing that happened today must have taken its toll.

 

Rubbing my fingers up and down her back I fell asleep with her in my arms.  The day's events were really draining and I was tired.

 

Waking up, I felt my dick was engulfed by a wet tight wall.  [“Yang? Why am I always waking up to sex?”  “Vince your pheromone scent is really strong, it would make a 70 year old virgin try and rape you if left smelling your scent long enough.  You could always turn it off, but that’s just dumb, enjoy the experience”]. I looked out the window and the sun was setting.

 

I identified the lady who was on me in reverse cowgirl position as the big ass that was grinding on me didn’t look like Blossom’s ass.  It was slightly bigger and darker in color.  

-Judy Stromon level 5 newb(earth / wind)age 26, she was almost into pro.

 

Oh shit, this is Blossom’s older sister.  I didn’t know what to do, she started going faster then I felt her orgasm.  I didn’t see Blossom anywhere.  Fuck it, we have already gone this far.

 

Once she stopped convulsing, I shot up and pushed her over.  Her skin was light brown all over and had an amazing body like Blossom, just a bit more mature.  She was married to a douchebag.  A benefits marriage, son of an important family marries an important person’s daughter.  The guy she married was an asshole and was known to be abusive to all of his wives and Janet was okay with this.  

 

Time to let her have some pleasure.  

 

“Oh god I’m sorry Vince, I couldn’t stop myself.”  She looked really upset looking back at me.  She had tears forming in her eyes but also had the look that she didn’t want to stop grinding on my dick.

 

I was squeezing her fat ass, “Don’t worry Judy, you are about to have the fuck of your life.”  I started thrusting into her as her face fell on the bed.  I was molding her ass cheeks like dough.  Moaning and saying incoherent words while pushing back into me.  A minute went by and she started to orgasm, between her pussy squeezing my dick and her scream in the bed it sent me over the edge and I came into her again.  Some ass hole is about to be raising my kid.  I grabbed her shirt and yanked it up off of her body.  

 

I was shocked, angry and dumbfounded.  Her body was covered in deep bruises.  I unsnapped her bra and pulled it off as well.  I rolled her over on her back and her front was the same.  She had bite marks on her chest and deep bruises all over her ribs and stomach.  A level 5 should be able to heal bruises but if they are constantly getting them, then the body won’t be able to keep up and permanent damage that can happen.  

 

“What level is your husband Judy?”  

“He is almost level 6, he sent me here to beg mom for something to help him.”  

“Don’t you get resources from your mom? You should be stronger than him.”

 

“He has taken everything from me since the day we married.”  

 

“Ha, that fucking asshole.  Don’t worry” I smiled at her.  “Before you go home, you will be level 6.  Where did Blossom go?”

 

Judy looked toward the closet. I looked and saw the doors cracked.  I rolled her on her side so her front was facing the closet.  I leaned over and whispered.

 

“Let’s put on a good show”

 

I kissed her beautiful lips and pulled my hip back and thrusted into her.

“Mmmhmmm god you feel amazing”

I held onto her leg and started thrusting faster into her.  I grabbed her small c cup breast and fondled her abused tit.  When I did, she winced from the pain.  “Shit sorry Judy.  Drink this.”  A small bottle with a red fluid in it appeared in my hand.  I pulled the cork out and poured it in her mouth.  She swallowed the potion and within a few seconds the bruises vanished.  I felt like an ass for not doing that the moment I saw her body covered in bruises.

 

“What was that?”  She was confused and shocked.  She realized that any healing potion that could remove her bruises that fast was an extraordinary potion and would cost a ton of money.  “Don’t worry about that, let’s have fun.  You are going to have a long night.”  I started thrusting into her again, this time when I grabbed her tit she moaned.  

 

I was going to get some EP out of her and see if I could fuck her to level 6.  

 

We went crazy for an hour before she passed out.  I was going to give her the two potions I gave Blossom earlier.  Speaking of Blossom, I pulled out of her sister and watched the fluids pour out of her swollen pussy.  Walking to the closet I opened the door and found Blossom laying in a pool of her own fluids half out of it.  She was breathing really hard and the sight of her DD breast heaving up and down with nipples that could cut an enchanted sword.  

“Next time you pull a stunt like this I am going to be really pissed, but I understand why you did this and you will have to pay for this later.  I had planned on making you my woman, but I am now making your sister my woman.  Well maybe some punishment now.”  I walked toward her and pulled her hair making her get off her ass and on to her knees and put my dick in front of her mouth.

 

“Say aww baby, time for your milk.”  The second she opened her mouth I shoved my dick in her mouth.  Grabbing her hair in both of my hands I used her mouth like my personal cum dump.  She has a really good gag reflex.  After a few minutes of face fucking her, I was able to put my balls on her chin.  She came twice from this treatment, her fingers were going to town on her clit as she rubbed it with a passion.  I felt my balls tighten and I shoved forward emptying my balls in her throat and pulling back slightly to fill her mouth up.  She sucked me dry and once I pulled out she licked my entire area clean of my fluids and her sister’s fluids.

 

“Let’s go make your sister miserable.” I smiled looking at Blossom

“Oh no” was what Blossom said but the smile said something completely different.

 

I scooped up Judy and carried her to the shower.  All three of us were in our birthday suits.  The shower woke Judy up a bit, and when she saw all of us in the shower she blushed big time.  She saw Blossom staring at her.

 

“I’m sorry Blossom, I got carried away.” Judy started crying, “Don’t be mad at Vince, it’s my fault I seduced your guy.  Please don’t be mad at him.”  

 

Blossom and I both started laughing.  Looking at her sister wiping the tears away from her eyes. She stepped over and hugged her sister.  “I should apologize for feeding you to the hungry wolf sis.  I knew Vince would eat you up not the other way, besides I used him to help you.  When I said I would help you out earlier, he is what I meant, but don’t thank me yet.  You are about to go through some rough shit.”  Blossom let her out of her hug

 

I pulled a small bottle out and handed it to Judy, “drink this after turning on the shower.” I stepped out of the shower as I didn’t want to smell what came next

 

Blossom helped her in the shower and started the water.  After Judy downed the bottle we both smiled, she looked confused for a moment.  Blossom explained what was about to happen to her.  

 

Before Judy could say anything the process started, puking and shitting all over the place. This time, it was worse than what Blossom went through.  The amount of black oily substance was so much more than what Blossom expelled.  I’m guessing what she has been through is causing the issue now.  No telling what that asshole has done to her.  If she ever wanted to tell me that was fine, but I wasn’t going to dig in painful memories.  

 

She had a worse experience with both potions but came out okay eventually.  A few inches taller and a bit thicker all over, specially in the areas she was previously suffering.  No longer looking malnourished and beaten she seemed up for the upcoming battle.

 

Once we got her back on the bed, we worked on getting her to level 6.  I made Blossom sit across the room from us and watch as I felt this was a great punishment.  Watching me with her sister, and watching her sister’s face show off so much pleasure.  She realized this should have been her instead and would occasionally complain but it only made me and Judy that much louder.

 

8 hours later, a healing potion and one sex slave later Judy was now a level 6 Pro.  She went from level 5 hacker to a level 6 newb but after using the sex slave spell on her, she was able to jump up to being ¾ of the way through pro on the way to hacker. Our fun time planned out, revenge is going to be oh so enjoyable.  

 

But first, let’s buy some stuff.

375300 EP  86150/500000 lvl 5/6 

 

If you have any ideas on spells that could be fun to add in let me know.  MC is going to be OP so no need to be bashfull

2