Chapter 52: Rebellion, Part Five
887 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arisa's warm hands lit Liri's skin on fire as the woman let them roam over her body. Bending over a little, the drasen's tongue tagged Liri's right ear, her hot breath hitting it as well as the woman nibbled on it.

"You deserve some rest, don't you? Let's enjoy ourselves."

Perhaps it was due to the tryst she'd had with the Duchess, but, finally, Liri found that the walls she'd built up around herself had been brought down. The embarrassment that lingered in this body due to the years of crippling loneliness that her previous body had experienced was gone.

And, all that was left in its wake was a burning desire that Liri wanted to aim at the right people. The right person. Right now, as Arisa communicated the appreciation she felt for her through gentle kisses on her cheek, Liri decided to let Arisa know that she was that person.

She turned her head and answered Arisa's suggestion by letting her own lips fall on hers. After trading a few short, needy kisses, the cold night air swept Liri's legs forward, pulling Arisa with her to the cell's one bed.

She pulled Arisa in front of her and they made out properly as Arisa fell back, pulling Liri on top of her.

It was scary how easy it was for Liri to get lost in this. But, now that the insecurity that had wrapped itself around her heart had been mostly pulled off, Liri allowed that to happen.

And it felt sweet.

Both her genitalia reacted, as though they were crying out "finally", breathing newfound energy into Liri's body through her hardening shaft and moistened lips.

And Arisa took Liri's new attitude eagerly, putting her hands on Liri's back and pulling her down closer.

[Oh, God...] Liri thought as she paused the kiss for a moment, pulling back to look down at Arisa. Lust-ridden eyes looked back at Liri, a smirk on Arisa's face as her claws softly raked their way down Liri's back. [Has she always looked this hot?]

It was like doing away with her inhibitions had changed how she perceived the world around her.

Arisa's hands on her back, moving up and down at their leisure, sent electric shocks through Liri's body. The horny grin tugging away at the other woman's lips felt like they were begging for Liri's own to dance with them, and Liri's dick pushed on her maid outfit, all she could think about was just how much she would get to fuck Arisa before the night was over.

Her cock tapped Arisa's stomach and both of them looked down at it.

Sending her hands down to let the poor thing out, Arisa pulled down Liri's underwear and Liri took her outfit off, pulling it up. Both of them were surprised by what they saw.

"... Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or did it get *longer*?" Arisa asked quietly.

"Holy crap, I think it did," Liri muttered in response.

It wasn't a terribly large extension, but whereas before Liri's dick had been a meager five inches fully stiff, it seemed to be standing proudly at six or so now.

[... Why?] Liri thought though she received no answer.

"Is that something you've been capable of all this time that you only decided to do just now? I guess my angel has been holding out on me~"

"N-No, I..."

A hand wrapping around it, along with another hand investigating the wetness behind it, shut Liri up. She let out a surprised moan as Arisa toyed with both parts of her.

"Now you've got me even more excited," she told Liri with a light, sweet tone that helped to further numb the girl's mind. "You know... Ever since that night we shared back at my home, all I could think of were possibilities. Things we could try. Ways in which I could get you to want to pour more of that sweet seed of yours inside of me."

Her words made the tips of Liri's ears burn. Her pussy ached for some relief and her cock twitched as Arisa massaged it lazily.

"I think I've come up with a few tricks. Here's one I've been meaning to try," she whispered before, suddenly, she slid down the bed from beneath Liri.

Keeping Liri where she was, Arisa positioned herself in such a way that, if Liri fully lowered her body, her dick would end up right between Arisa's tits.

It wasn't hard to see where Arisa was going with this. Liri's dick was, though. Painfully so, actually.

Giggling, sounding quite proud of herself, Arisa pulled down on Liri's hips, letting her know exactly what she was meant to do.

"Ah..." As Liri's cock entered that space between Arisa's breasts, Liri's pussy throbbed on top of Arisa's abs. She guessed that if she was to raise herself up, she'd find that spot she sat on looking like she'd dropped a small cup of water on the woman. There was no force in this world, though, that could pull her out of this position right now.

Slowly, Liri started moving her hips back and forth. Arisa pushed her tits together, just to make the experience that much better.

Sinking deeper and deeper into this rabbit hole of lust she'd unlidded, she fucked Arisa's tits a little quicker.

Groping Arisa's boobs herself, Liri glanced down and found Arisa's smile letting her know she felt quite good about herself for having this effect on her. As far as Liri was concerned, some confidence was merited. Her tits were amazing.

[This feels too good,] Liri thought. [I... I might...]

"Hold on," Arisa said, taking Liri's hands.

"H-Huh?" Liri stopped, looking down at her puzzled as to why she would interrupt her.

"Were you close?" Arisa asked. Liri nodded. "I could tell. That's not good."

She slid back up the bed, then. Far enough to where her pussy ended up right in front of Liri's face, as she spread her legs and invited her in.

"I don't want to waste a drop tonight."

Liri swallowed.

A few different options came to her mind and Liri licked her lips, before lowering her head to lick Arisa's lips.

An appreciative sound escaped Arisa's mouth.

"I like that, but... don't take too long. I'm ready right now."

Liri could certainly tell.

29