Chapter 59: Rebellion, Part Twelve
1.5k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Liri}

{A couple of days later}

Liri stood in one of the rooms on the second floor, with brown walls and a window at the back casting the space around her in bright morning light.

Before her were three different elvish women. All of them held sheepish expressions as Liri's eyes roamed over their bodies. To Liri's left was Elder Yalia, who gestured at the girls and asked:

"Are they to your liking?"

Liri had a hard time answering right away, though. Mainly, because her mind was currently caught between:

[Only 3 women agreed to do this?]

And:

[People agreed to do this!?]

She wasn't too sure what sort of response she'd been expecting when she first pitched the idea of making babies with the elves in this settlement. Maybe she'd thought one extreme or another would take place, with either everyone unanimously declining or, hopefully, Liri ending up with over 100 different girls to fuck.

Reality, however, ended up somewhere in the middle, as it usually did.

Now, Liri was faced with a few different prospects, a twitching, elated cock that was eager to get started, and a blushing face as she asked:

"Um... So, you all understand what I...?"

"Y-Yes," one of the girls replied. The other two quickly echoed that sentiment.

"Oh, well... Alright then."

Liri was already sweating.

Elder Yalia cleared her throat, reminding Liri of her presence.

"Once again, are they to your liking?"

"Y-Yeah!" Liri replied quickly. "They're... they're pretty."

"Very well. I shall take my leave, then."

The older woman exited the room, pretty much as quickly as she could, leaving Liri alone with the volunteers.

Now what?

Inhaling sharply, Liri took a step forward. The eyes of the three women before her weighed heavily on her body, but may as well have been acting as a hand tugging up at her dick, pulling her toward them.

"So... I guess I should say, uhm, first of all," Liri opened as confidently as a teenager with no skills at a job interview, "thanks for agreeing to this! Really, I-I think that my- your- our kids will be really strong, you know? And, ehm..."

[... This is too awkward. I'm going to have a heart attack.]

"... You're all seriously really gorgeous too, you know? Uhm, I noticed it when I came in here but, geez, I'm a little shocked that women as beautiful as you would want to..."

The implication in her words, unstated due to her trailing off but implied nonetheless, made all three of the girls standing before her blush.

[Maybe... Maybe I could do without the whole introduction?]

"Do... Do you want to start now, or what?" Liri finally asked, ditching the idea of easing them into this given how poor of a job she was doing. The girls looked at each other.

"... At the same time?" One of them asked quietly.

Liri blinked.

"N-NO, I MEAN, IF YOU WANT, BUT, YOU KNOW, I, WELL..."

Swallowing, one of them, a little more confident than the others, stepped forward.

"I would not mind." Taking the lead, the woman put her hands on her hips. "Having agreed to a task like this, feigning insecurity is pointless."

The light hint of red on her cheeks betrayed that confidence, but her words did spur the others to act.

"I-I agree!" One of them added. The third one didn't say anything but instead walked forward wordlessly.

Liri, however, had gotten stuck on one word the first woman had said.

["Task",] Liri thought. [Right. I presented this whole thing as a means to get stronger. This is just a task. Not just for them, but for me, too. It's about making this settlement more powerful.]

Framing this moment in this way managed to reduce quite a bit of the warm embarrassment this duty had poured onto Liri's shoulders.

Nodding, she took off the maid outfit the Duchess had gifted to her.

All three of the elvish women inhaled sharply, their eyes immediately drifting to the object between Liri's legs that she'd shown off before, which they were now seeing up close.

"... Wanna get started?" Liri asked.

Maintaining her identity as "the confident one", that first woman who'd spoken up just a moment ago closed the gap with Liri, getting on her knees before her.

[Holy crap.]

Bright green eyes, a lot like Caitlyn's, looked up at Liri as the woman reached up and tentatively touched her.

Shivers instantly went down Liri's spine and, as the other girls drew closer and the one on her knees right now stuck her tongue out, any and all thoughts running through Liri's mind were silenced, one at a time.

Until all that remained was a deep burning desire to fill these three up to the best of her ability.

Taking Liri's lack of any comments as a sign that she could keep going, the girl placed both her delicate hands around Liri's shaft.

One of the others kneeled beside her, watching on with great interest. The other did the same on the other side.

"Um... You really do have both..." One of them muttered, placing a hand underneath Liri's cock and tracing the lines of her pussy. The first girl showed no reaction to this information, drawing circles around the head of the ven's dick and keeping her eyes fixed on Liri to see how she responded.

"Ah..." Liri hissed as the third girl joined in, kissing her dick from the side.

As she looked down at them, Liri internalized that she was receiving the sort of treatment that could spoil a queen.

And this was not enough.

"Hm?" The first girl, whose lips were currently wrapped around Liri's dick, hummed as she noticed it becoming larger.

As blood rushed down to her cock, it grew and extended to around 7 inches in length.

Again, that was a little bit bigger than Liri recalled it being.

She couldn't focus on that, however. All she could think of was how good the girl's head felt as she grabbed her by her hair and pulled her in.

Surprising all three of the elves, Liri proceeded to fuck the girl's mouth, losing herself in the act.

[Why does this have to feel so GOOD!?]

Moving her hips back and forth, her dick touched the back of the girl's mouth a few times. She gagged, and her eyes started to water, but lowering her hands and sticking out her tongue, it seemed like she quickly accepted Liri's sudden forcefulness.

"Ah, I'm..."

Before she could say anything else, she came. Faster than she had even the first time she had sex with Arisa.

The liquid she poured in through the girl's lips skipped her mouth and went straight down her throat. One, two, three hard pumps, and only then could Liri retreat.

As she did, she looked down and saw 2 shocked, but curious faces looking back and forth between her and the girl who'd just swallowed all that cum.

"... Sorry," Liri said. "B-But-"

"It's sweet," the girl said, interrupting her. "It... It tastes amazing!"

Before she could even get another word out, though, the first girl leaned back and another one took her place.

Sticking Liri's dick in her mouth, she tried as hard as she could to keep it from going soft.

The curiosity they'd been feeling quickly overwhelmed them and Liri understood:

They were going to be there for a while.

---

Hours later, Liri was walking along the courtyard with Arisa by her side.

Naturally, Liri had told her about the endeavor she'd just undertaken. Rather than jealousy, Arisa's response was one of great pride.

"Um... You're not mad?" Liri asked as they paced around the settlement.

"Why would I be?" Arisa asked, bending over just a little so that she could throw an arm around Liri. "You could put a child in every single woman around us and it would not change the facts, no? You are mine, and I am yours," she said with a smile. "I have not seen a woman here yet that I genuinely believe could ruin that."

That response did warm Liri's heart.

Some word of Liri's affairs had already seemed to spread, as a few women who were certainly not the ones Liri had just been with gawked and pointed at her. Or, maybe it was her display of strength that produced that reaction.

Either way, the point was that Liri had become a veritable celebrity in this small town, in just a few days.

[... I just hope I don't disappoint anyone.]

These comfortable times did not last long, however.

One of the elvish men standing atop a guardpost by the prison's northern entrance yelled out, signaling for someone to sound some alarm.

[What?]

Liri turned toward the man.

Just in time to see a bullet go through his head.

She froze. Others who noticed that screamed and, in the span of a couple of seconds, the ambiance changed instantly and chaos took hold of the settlement.

Looking out the fences, Liri saw them.

Two tanks, a couple of cars, and dozens of humans in black police-like armor running toward the prison, holding rifles in their hands.

11