188
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the woods.

 

Hinata's face was covered in tears, as she sat on the ground like a duck, her hair was messy, and she looked pitiful.

 

"The guys who bullied you have been chased away by me. Get up, it's cold on the ground."

 

Kisame crouched down, stretched out a large hand towards Hinata, and grinned.

 

However, he obviously underestimated the lethality of his smile, especially the two rows of white teeth, which frightened Hinata on the spot and made her pupils shrink, and her whole body shuddered.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Under Kisame's stunned gaze, Hinata suddenly got up from the ground and ran out of the woods crying.

 

"Uh"

 

Kisame looked at Hinata's escaping back and stood up a little embarrassedly. It seems that he is not very good at dealing with children.

 

Hyuga Hiashi came over and said to Kisame, "I'm really sorry, Lord Messenger. That child's character is like this, cowardly and afraid of everything, this makes one laugh."

 

"It doesn't matter." Kisame smiled and glanced at the direction Hinata fled.

 

"Patriarch." At this time, two ninjas from the Hyuga branch clan hurried over, waiting for instructions.

 

"Take Hinata back and keep her in her own room. No one will let her out without my permission."

 

Hiashi said coldly.

 

"Yes." The two set off quickly and chased after Hinata.

 

After watching the two of them leave, Hyuga Hiashi turned around and cast an apologetic look at Kisame:

 

"Lord Messenger, I'm sorry for delaying your time. Please continue to tour Konoha with me."

 

"Okay." Kisame smiled and left the grove with Hyuga Hiashi.

 

When he was about to walk out of the woods, Kisame quietly turned his head, and saw a figure flashing away from the woods, chasing in the direction where Hinata fled.

 

It's Uchiha Fugaku.

 

Ten minutes later.

 

On the outskirts of Konoha, in an empty training ground.

 

"Woooooo!" Hinata buried her head in her knees and sobbed in a low voice on the seat of the stand.

 

"Miss Hinata, thank God, I finally found you. The patriarch ordered us to take you back."

 

The two Hyuga clansmen found the training ground and finally breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Hinata safe and sound, and walked towards the stands.

 

This time, Hinata didn't run away, but shivered and became even more afraid.

 

As soon as she heard the word patriarch, she thought of the stern face of Hyuga Hiashi and the latter's stern gaze.

 

Although she is the eldest young lady of the Hyuga family, Hinata has been scorned by the elders of the family since she was a child due to her poor talent. Even her father, Hiashi, did not give her the fatherly love she deserved, but instead became Hinata's enemy. The person who is afraid and most reluctant to approach.

 

"I see"

 

She murmured and stood up silently, ready to be punished when she returned home.

 

But at this time.

 

'Swoii.'

 

With a sharp sound of kunai breaking through the air, two kunai flew out of the woods next to the training ground with a cold light, and attacked the two Hyuga clansmen.

 

"No, there are enemies!"

 

The expressions of the two changed, they never thought that they would be attacked in Konoha.

 

However, they are all ninjas of the Hyuga clan, not the light-hearted civilians, so even as they shouted fiercely, the veins on their foreheads burst out, and they rolled their eyes.

 

'Clang clang!'

 

One of them used gentle fist to knock out the oncoming kunai, then rushed into the woods and left a sentence to his companion: "Protect Miss Hinata."

 

"Be careful, don't underestimate the enemy." Another person reminded, and quickly ran to Hinata's side to protect her.

 

However, only a few seconds later.

 

"What!"

 

In the woods, the terrified voice of the Hyuga clansman came, but then the voice stopped abruptly, and there was no movement.

 

"What happened?"

 

The other Hyuga clansman looked horrified, and quickly activated his Byakugan's see-through ability to look into the woods, but only saw his comatose colleague lying on the ground, but not the enemy.

 

Next second.

 

A figure silently appeared behind the Hyuga clansmen, raised a hand, and used a neat hand knife to knock him unconscious on the spot.

 

Due to the existence of the caged bird's seal, the Byakugan of the Hyuga Branch clan are not 360-degree viewing angles, there is a blind spot in the back of the head.

 

Obviously, the people who took action against these two Hyuga clan members were very clear about the ability of the Hyuga clan.

 

This sudden scene made Hinata dumbfounded, losing the ability to think.

 

She watched helplessly as the man who attacked them turned around and met her eyes.

 

Hinata saw a pair of blood red eyes.

 

The next second, under the gaze of those eyes, she felt dizzy and she fell down limply.

 

The person who attacked was Uchiha Fugaku.

 

After he brought down the enemy cleanly, he glanced around to confirm that no one else had witnessed what happened in the training ground.

 

Then, Fugaku picked up two unconscious Hyuga clansmen, tied them up and hid them deep in the bushes in the woods. He hit harder just now to ensure that the two of them would not wake up until tomorrow morning.

 

After doing these things, he returned to the stand and brought up Hinata, who was sleeping in an illusion.

 

Looking at this young lady of the Hyuga clan, Uchiha Fugaku frowned slightly, showing a thoughtful expression.

 

"Hiashi has disliked her in every possible way due to her being useless. Why is Kumo messenger interested in her?"

 

Fugaku said to himself.

 

It's not that he is boasting, his eldest son Uchiha Itachi is a super genius who amazed the whole village. He has the strength of a Jonin at the age of nine, and was specially recruited into Anbu by Hokage, creating a record.

 

Itachi's future is simply promising.

 

In contrast, Hinata is like a firefly next to the moon, dark and dull. So Fugaku was very puzzled about why Kumo messenger proposed to exchange Uchiha Itachi for Hinata Hyuga.

 

Could it be that this little kid hides an unknown secret?

 

Fugaku shook his head and stopped thinking about this issue. The only thing he cares about now is to save his son.

 

Night fell.

 

Accompanied by Hyuga Hiashi, Kisame returned to the hotel where he stayed.

 

"Patriarch Hyuga, it's getting late, so I won't invite you up for a drink. I have to rest as soon as possible, and I will rush back to Kumogakure early tomorrow morning to return to Raikage-sama."

 

Kisame said to Hyuga Hizu.

 

"Lord messenger, I hope you will not forget the friendship of the Hyuga clan. If you come to Konoha next time, you must visit the Hyuga clan as a guest." Hyuga Hiashi said with a smile.

 

"Of course." Kisame readily agreed.

 

After separating from Hyuga Hiashi, he put his hands in his pockets, leisurely walked through the hotel lobby, went upstairs and passed the corridor, and finally opened the door of the room.

 

"What a busy day."

 

Kisame sighed to himself and sat down on the sofa, intending to close his eyes and rest for a while.

 

But at this moment, a voice came from the corner of the room: "I'm here to fulfill my promise."

 

'Oh?'

 

Kisame looked at the corner, and saw Uchiha Fugaku walking out of the darkness with the sleepy little Hinata.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

He raised his hand and threw Hinata at Kisame, who took her into his arms.

 

"Patriarch Fugaku, you really didn't disappoint me."

 

Kisame replied refreshing, when he put Hinata on the sofa aside, then took Uchiha Itachi and woke the latter.

 

"Haa"

 

Itachi slowly opened his eyes and felt a splitting headache, but his instinct as a ninja made him tighten his body and put on a defensive posture.

 

"Itachi, it's me."

 

Fuyue put a hand on his son's shoulder and said in a deep voice.

 

"Father, you" Itachi's pupils shrank in surprise, then turned to look at Kisame sitting on the sofa, his eyes were puzzled, obviously he didn't understand the situation.

 

"I know you have some questions. Let's get out of here and go home."

 

Fugaku said to his son, and then took a deep look at Kisame, then took Itachi and jumped out from the back window, and left in a hurry under the shadow of the dark night.

 

"Ha ha."

 

Kisame watched them leave, smiled meaningfully, then withdrew his gaze and looked at Hinata next to him.

 

He thought about it for a while, and helped Hinata lift the illusion of Sharingan, and woke her up on the spot.

 

Hinata opened her big eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar place, and instinctively panicked.

 

"Don't be afraid, little girl, you're all right now." Kisame said, this time he learned his lesson and didn't smile at her again.

 

"You, you are the Kumo messenger who saved me before."

 

After Hinata recognized Kisame, she was at a loss and said in a voice like a mosquito, "Thank you, thank you."

 

As the eldest lady of the Hyuga family, she is a well-educated child, but when she escaped from the woods, she was really frightened, so she forgot to say thank you to Kisame.

 

"Little Hinata, you must be very curious about why are you here, right?"

 

Kisame stared at Hinata and told her the truth directly, "The patriarch of the Uchiha clan kidnapped you, hoping to exchange you with me to redeem his son Uchiha Itachi."

 

When Hinata heard that, her eyes opened wider. Under Kisame's reminder, she remembered that when she was attacked by the enemy at the training ground, she had seen the appearance of the enemy.

 

That person is indeed the patriarch of the Uchiha clan.

 

"Uncle, I, I want to go home." Hinata came back to her senses, she was very scared, and whispered to Kisame.

 

Hearing this, Kisame did not agree to Hinata's request, but suddenly asked her:

 

"Hinata, do you know why I agreed to Fugaku's request?"

 

"I don't know."

 

As Hinata spoke, she lowered her head in inferiority. She had heard her father mention the name Uchiha Itachi, and she knew that he was a genius she could only look up to.

 

"Because, you are the Byakugan princess."

 

Kisame stretched out a hand, raised Hinata's chin, looked into her eyes, and praised, "Well, it is indeed the bloodline of the Hyuga clan, these Byakugan are of high purity, no wonder Toneri wanted them."

 

"Uncle, what are you talking about?" Hinata looked at Kisame, unable to understand what he said.

 

"I said, your eyes are beautiful, and you are definitely not a waste, but a genius."

 

Kisame put his hands on Hinata's shoulders and said to the little girl with a bright gaze, "Hinata, do you want to become a real strong ninja, and from now on you will never be bullied again, and you will never be bullied by your father and clan again? People who once looked down on you look down on you will look at you in admiration. I'm different from others. The first time I saw you, I knew you were a real genius. So, leave Konoha with me and become stronger."

 

He whispered a devilish temptation, bewitching the innocent little girl in front of him.

 

This remark was originally just a whim and he casually said a few words. If Hinata didn't agree, he would knock her out and take her away, and talk about it later.

 

However, what he didn't expect was that Hinata listened to his words carefully.

 

"But what about my father?"

 

She seemed a little moved and asked hesitantly.

 

"If you go home now, you will definitely be scolded by that fellow. He was very angry when he saw that you were bullied by those little kids but didn't fight back. I'm afraid that his anger has not subsided by now."

 

Kisame then added, "Don't worry, your father and I are friends. I will tell him later that you are practicing by my side, so that he and his family don't have to worry about you."

 

After some thinking, Hinata agreed to go with Kisame.

 

On the one hand, in the naive Hinata's heart, the Kumogakure messenger in front of her is a good person, and he is also a friend of her father, so he is trustworthy.

 

On the other hand, the more important reason is because she was under too much pressure at a young age, and she was unhappy.

 

She was left out in the family, and she couldn't make a friend when she went out to play. She was always alone, bullied and laughed at.

 

Therefore, Hinata instinctively wanted to escape from the Hyuga family and from Konoha.

 

Kisame took advantage of the emptiness to enter, just said a few words and easily fooled Hinata. Maybe she will regret it soon and want to go home, but at that time, Kisame had other means.

 

After all, one of the things he is best at is recruiting all kinds of talents. Even Tsunade was brought back to Kirigakure by him, so Hinata is naturally not a problem.

 

"Hinata, do you want to fly to the sky and see the moon? If you want, come with me."

 

Kisame had no intention of staying in Konoha any longer, so he invited Hinata to come to the top of the building with him, and then summoned a golden thundercloud.

 

'So amazing.'

 

Hinata had never seen such ninjutsu before, it was like seeing a fun toy, and soon stood on the thundercloud, and took off together with Kisame.

 

'Swish.'

 

Kisame used chakra to create an invisible barrier around the thundercloud, blocking the cold wind from high altitude for Hinata.

 

"Uncle, look!"

 

Hinata carefully lay on the thundercloud and looked towards Konoha below. It was the first time she looked down at Konoha from this angle, which made her feel very novel and interesting.

 

"Sit down." Kisame smiled slightly, then rode the thundercloud and flew away.

 

Before leaving Konoha, he glanced back at the Hokage building, only to see that the Hokage office was brightly lit, and a gaze came out from inside, looking at him.

 

The other party seems to have discovered that he wants to take Hinata.

 

But what is surprising is that the other party did not stop him, but chose to remain silent.

 

In fact, from the end of the peace talks during the day.

 

Since Kisame left the Hokage building, he has always felt that someone is watching him.

 

Telescope jutsu.

 

This is a kind of ninjutsu that Sarutobi Hiruzen is good at. Just using a crystal ball as the medium of the display screen, he can gain insight into all the happenings in every corner of Konoha, so as to monitor all the villagers in Konoha and master everyone's activities.

 

The Great toad Sage's telescope jutsu is even better. For hundreds of years, it has been dormant in a temple deep in Mount Myoboku, and can monitor the entire ninja world without leaving home, just like a chess player looking down on all the pieces on the chessboard.

 

After discovering that he was being spied on, with his ability, Kisame could easily use Chakra to isolate the other's peeping, and even launch a counterattack from far to punish them.

 

But he didn't do it.

 

Instead, he kept calm, instead he even let the entire process of meeting with Uchiha Fugaku, to be seen by them.

 

It was exactly as he expected.

 

The high-level Konoha was as weak as always, and they watched Kisame take Hinata away, but did not choose to stop it.

 

As for why, they have to ask themselves.

 

Hokage Office.

 

Minato Namikaze, Jiraiya and Hiruzen Sarutobi were staring solemnly at a crystal ball on the desk, watching Kumo messenger lead Hinata to ride the clouds and go away.

 

"Sure enough, Kakashi reported that there is something tricky, but I didn't expect it to be like this." Hiruzen Sarutobi sighed and released the telescope technique.

 

"No, we can't let him take Hinata away."

 

Namikaze Minato said in a deep voice, stood up from his seat, and was about to use the Flying Thunder God Jutsu to stop the Kumo messenger.

 

"Minato, don't be impulsive."

 

Jiraiya narrowed his eyes as he stretched out his hand to hold his student's shoulder, and said earnestly, "The overall situation is the most important."

 

"Minato, don't forget, you are Hokage now. As Hokage, you must put the village's interests first at all times to maximize your interests, rather than acting out of anger."

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen also put his hand on Minato's other shoulder, and said to the latter with a serious look, "My teacher, the second Hokage Senju Tobirama, once said something: As Hokage, we must be ruthless when necessary."

 

"I see."

 

Hearing this, Minato Namikaze sat back down in his seat.

 

Since the end of the meeting, the three of them have been using the telescope technique to monitor the Kumo messenger remotely. During this period, they were also surprised to discover that Uchiha Fugaku kidnapped Hinata.

 

At that time, because they were not clear about Fugaku's purpose, the three decided to wait and see temporarily. As a result, they saw the astonishing scene of Fugaku secretly sneaking into the hotel and exchanging hostages with Kumo messenger.

 

"Minato, there is another reason why I disapprove of you blocking Kumo messenger. I think he has found out that we are monitoring him."

 

Seeing that the disciple was in a low mood, Jiraiya also took the initiative to raise this point.

 

"I also have this feeling."

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen agreed and analyzed the reason behind Kumo messenger's action, "The other party knew that we were watching, and he took Hinata away without fear, but he decided that we did not dare to take risks. This is indeed the case, destroying the peace treaty we just signed with Kumogakure for Hinata is too unwise."

 

Therefore, for the sake of hard-won peace, patience is even more necessary at this time.

 

"However, why is the Kumo messenger so interested in Hinata Hyuga, and even willing to exchange it with Uchiha Itachi, is it get the bloodline of the Hyuga clan?"

 

Minato calmed down, frowning in thought.

 

"Byakugan is not as good as Sharingan, and Hinata Hyuga is far worse than Itachi Uchiha. If Konoha has to lose one of them, giving up Hinata is actually the best result."

 

From Konoha's standpoint, Jiraiya conducted an analysis.

 

Although Hyuga and Uchiha have always been called the two giants of Konoha, in fact, the one who can really be compared with Uchiha is the former Senju clan.

 

Although everyone in the Hyuga clan has Byakugan, and the fighting power of the clan is generally stronger than that of ordinary ninjas, the biggest disadvantage is that their upper limit is low, and it is difficult for Kage-level powerhouses to appear.

 

At least as far as they know, Uchiha's Sharingan can be awakened to a Mangekyo Sharingan, and even further awakened to Rinnegan, becoming the same existence as the Sage of Six Paths.

 

Hyuga's Byakugan, on the other hand, seem to have no such potential.

 

In the past few years, the Uchiha clan has successively produced geniuses such as Uchiha Shisui and Uchiha Itachi, and their status in the village has become more and more important, while the Hyuga clan has withered talents and is no longer able to compete with Uchiha.

 

Therefore, in the hearts of the three, for Konoha, Uchiha Itachi is more important than Hyuga Hinata.

 

"In addition, on the bright side, Uchiha Fugaku kidnapped Hinata in order to rescue his son, and we have already caught his action. We can use this to control him in the future, and then control the entire Uchiha family. This is a good thing."

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen narrowed his eyes, and his words revealed shrewdness.

 

"Then, what about the Hyuga clan? Hyuga Hiashi should soon find out that his daughter is gone."

 

Minato hesitated.

 

"There is no other way, I can only feel wronged for the Hyuga clan." Sarutobi Hiruzen shook his head.

 

"Looks like that's all it is for now."

 

Namikaze Minato finally convinced himself. Then, he pressed a button on the desk, and after a few minutes, Uchiha Shisui came to the office.

 

"Hokage-sama."

 

After Shisui entered the door, he knelt down on one knee and waited for Minato's instructions.

 

"Shisui, please go and ask Elder Fugaku to come to the office." Minato said with a smile.

 

"Now?"

 

Hearing that Shisui asked hesitantly. After all, it was very late, and the patriarch should have gone to sleep.

 

"That's right, I'm in a hurry to find him." Minato emphasized again.

 

"Yes." Shisui came back to his senses, responded quickly, and left in a hurry.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Shisui shuttled on the roof of Konoha's building, and soon returned to the compound of the Uchiha clan.

 

Seeing that the lights in the patriarch's house had been turned off, he wandered back outside the yard for a while, and was about to bite the bullet and wake up Fugaku Uchiha when Fugaku's voice suddenly came out.

 

"Is it Shisui? Come in."

 

As soon as he allowed him, the lights in the room turned on, and the door slowly opened. Fugaku turned his back to the direction of the door and stood with his hands behind his back.

 

"Patriarch."

 

After Shisui entered the room, he knelt down on one knee and said straight to the point, "Hokage-sama is looking for you about something urgent."

 

When Fugaku heard that, he was shocked and murmured, "Have I been discovered so soon?"

 

When he decided to kidnap Hinata, he knew that things would be revealed sooner or later, but he didn't expect it so soon.

 

"I see."

 

He turned around, replied sternly, and strode out of the door, heading towards the Hokage Building.

 

The next day.

 

The Hyuga clan's land was brightly lit all night, and it didn't dim even in the early morning. Many clansmen entered and exited through the gate in a hurry, as if they were looking for something anxiously.

 

"Still haven't found Hinata?"

 

In the conference hall, Hyuga Hiashi paced back and forth, frowning and questioning an elder.

 

He had just came home last night and was about to go to bed when he was suddenly told that Hinata was gone.

 

Hiashi didn't care too much at first, thinking that Hinata didn't want to come home and hid in a corner of the village, so he sent some clansmen out to look for her.

 

But after a whole night of searching, after searching almost every place in Konoha, they still couldn't find Hinata Hyuga.

 

As Hinata's biological father, Hyuga Hiashi finally panicked.

 

"Patriarch"

 

The elder looked embarrassed, and just as he was talking, two members of the Hyuga clan were brought into the hall. They were the two who received Hiashi's order yesterday to find Hinata.

 

"What, you were attacked?!"

 

After hearing the story of the two, Hiashi couldn't help but turn pale with shock, and soon realized that Hinata had been kidnapped.

 

It's a pity that neither of the two clansmen could see the attacker's appearance clearly, because their strength was too far from the other party, and they were both brought down by one move.

 

Although Hyuga Hiashi is usually very strict with Hinata and often neglects her, she is his biological daughter after all, and she has the purest blood of the Hyuga clan in her body.

 

Who is it that sneaked into Konoha in broad daylight and kidnapped Hinata without them knowing it?

 

Just when everyone was anxious like ants on a hot pan, an Anbu came to Hyuga Hiashi.

 

"Patriarch, Hokage-sama wants to see you, it's about Miss Hinata," the man said.

 

"Have we alarmed Hokage-sama?"

 

Hearing that, Hiashi sighed, and said a few words to the group of clansmen, ordering them to send more people and continue to look for Hinata.

 

Ten minutes later.

 

Hiashi came to Hokage office, and before he could speak, Minato told him an extremely shocking news.

 

"Your daughter Hinata was taken away by Kumo messenger." Minato looked at Hiashi, and observed the latter's reaction as he spoke.

 

"Impossible!"

 

Hiashi was stunned for a moment when he heard that, then he decisively said "Hokage-sama, you may not know, but the envoy of Kumogakure was with me all day yesterday. He had no chance to attack the Hyuga clan and kidnap Hinata."

 

"You are right, he is not the one who kidnapped Hinata, because it's Uchiha Fugaku who kidnapped Hinata. In order to redeem his son Uchiha Itachi, he exchanged hostages with Kumo messenger. Last night, Kumo messenger got Hinata. After that, he left Konoha overnight."

 

Namikaze Minato slowly told Hiashi the truth. He paused and said with a look of regret, "Unfortunately, when I heard the news, it was too late and I couldn't catch up with the Kumo messenger, and couldn't save Hinata."

 

For the sake of the overall situation, Minato lied a bit.

 

"What did you say?! Did that guy Uchiha Fugaku do it?"

 

Hyuga Hiashi looked shocked, he clenched his fists, and the veins burst out on his forehead.

 

Minato did not answer, which was equivalent to acquiescence.

 

This was the plan that Minato, Sarutobi Hiruzen and Jiraiya discussed. Although they can conceal the fact that Fugaku kidnapped Hinata and frame the incident on Kumo messenger, it is not safe.

 

On the contrary, finding out the truth is not a bad thing, it can help Konoha to divide the Uchiha and Hyuga clans, and cut off the possibility of them uniting.

 

After all, during the campaign for the Fourth Hokage and the Fifth Hokage, the two clans have always stood on the same line, causing a lot of trouble for the Sarutobi line.

 

"Uchiha Fugaku"

 

Hyuga Hiashi clenched his teeth, his eyes were cold, and without a word, he rushed out the door to confront Uchiha Fugaku.

 

'Whizz.'

 

Jiraiya and Sarutobi Hiruzen suddenly appeared, and the two stood at the door, one on the left and one on the right, each extending a hand to stop Hiashi.

 

"Hokage-sama, what do you mean?" Hiashi turned around and asked coldly.

 

"Hiashi, Hinata was taken away by Kumo messenger, and it is impossible to recover her. For the peace of the village, the Hyuga clan has made a huge sacrifice this time. As Hokage, I will never forget this."

 

Namikaze Minato looked serious, and said solemnly to Hiashi.

 

Jiraiya and Sarutobi Hiruzen successively added:

 

"Hokage-sama has removed Uchiha Fugaku from the elder position and given him severe punishment. In addition, the police department will soon adjust it's organization, from the original Uchiha clan's dominance to letting half of the Hyuga ninjas in to get corresponding power."

 

Hiashi finally calmed down.

 

He realized that this was the best condition he and the Hyuga clan could get under the current situation.

 

Half an hour later, Hyuga Hiashi left the Hokage Building, returned to the clan, and ordered the search for Hinata to stop.

 

"Hinata"

 

He stood by the window, staring at the north in a trance, regretting for the first time. For his daughter, he seemed too strict and harsh before, and did not give her enough fatherly love.

 

Unfortunately, there is no room for regret.

 

Kisame did not take Hinata back to Kumogakure, but turned around halfway, flew directly over the sea, and landed on the sacred tree in Kirigakure.

 

"Hello, is anyone around?"

 

He changed back to his original appearance, knocked on the wooden door a few times, and without waiting for a response, he pushed open the door and walked in with a confused Hinata.

 

'Boom!'

 

A fist suddenly moved to his face, setting off a strong air current that almost blew the furniture in the room.

 

'Snap.'

 

Kisame quickly stretched out a hand, caught the fist, and said helplessly: "You don't have to welcome me so warmly all the time, right? Besides, don't scare the child."

 

'Huh?'

 

Tsunade, who was infront of him, hearing that pulled back her fist, only to realize that there was a strange little girl beside Kisame.

 

"Who is she?"

 

Tsunade frowned as her eyes fell on Hinata's eyes. 

 

"She is the daughter of the patriarch of the Konoha Hyuga clan, Hinata Hyuga. I believe you can also see her Byakugan, aren't they very pure?"

 

Kisame squatted down, put his hand on Hinata's shoulder, signaled her not to be afraid, and introduced the little girl to Tsunade.

 

Tsunade was stunned for a moment when she heard this, and then she raised her voice loudly, staring at Kisame with a pair of blue eyes and asked:

 

"What did you say? The daughter of the Hyuga clan Patriarch?!"

 

Although she was used to Kisame bringing kids back from the outside, but Hinata's identity really surprised her.

 

"Don't shout, it's easy to scare the child. Hinata is very shy, and she's not very courageous, so she can't stand your loud voice."

 

Kisame reminded again, and patted Hinata on the shoulder and introduced Tsunade.

 

"Little Hinata, this is Aunty Tsunade."

 

"Aunty Tsunade."

 

Hinata crossed her fingers in front of her chest, lowered her head, and greeted timidly.

 

'Wait, Tsunade?'

 

After she finished greeting, she was stunned for a moment, because Tsunade's name was known to everyone in the ninja world.

 

Some people say that she is the Goddess of ninjas, and some people say that she is the greatest female ninja. When Hinata's father, Hinata Hiashi, occasionally mentioned Tsunade's name, he was very solemn and showed fear.

 

Hinata is still young and can't understand how powerful Tsunade is, but the person who can make her normally unsmiling, dignified and indifferent father feel scared is enough to make Hinata have a strong curiosity and yearning.

 

 

'Could this beautiful aunt in front of me be the legendary Tsunade-sama?'

 

Thinking of this, Hinata quietly raised her head to look at Tsunade, but she didn't expect that Tsunade was also looking at her. Their eyes met, and Hinata suddenly blushed and hurriedly lowered her head again, shrinking behind Kisame's body.

 

"Shy little girl."

 

Tsunade grunted, then folded her arms around her chest and looked at Kisame with a frown, "Why did you bring her to me, you couldn't be thinking of letting me to take care of her, right?"

 

"This child's Byakugan is very pure. If you train her carefully, she may be able to awaken the Tenseigan in the future. So, who is more suitable to be her teacher than you?"

 

Kisame stared at Tsunade's sky blue eyes and said with a smile.

 

"But"

 

Tsunade was still about to refuse, but Kisame, who is standing in front of her, suddenly turned into a cloud of white smoke with a 'Poof' and disappeared.

 

The one who came here is a shadow clone.

 

"Damn bastard!" Tsunade reacted by waving her fists and scolded angrily.

 

Hinata was frightened by Tsunade's aura, took a few steps back, and finally fell to the floor.

 

"Uh"

 

Seeing this, Tsunade realized that she had frightened the child and felt a little guilty, so she walked over and helped Hinata up.

 

"Uncle Messenger"

 

Hinata looked around and found that Kisame had run away. She was in an unfamiliar place, and she had to face a beautiful but vicious woman. So tears welled up in her eyes.

 

She didn't dare to cry, but sobbed silently, wiping away the tears with her little hands.

 

'Alas, what to do with this kid.'

 

Tsunade narrowed her eyes and looked at Hinata Hyuga, who was pitiful in front of her, and planned to send her directly to Yukino. However, she remembered Kisame's words and subconsciously glanced at Hinata's eyes again.

 

He is right.

 

Her pair of Tenseigan was given by Kisame. Although she was forced to accept this gift, Tsunade had to admit that after getting the Tenseigan, not only has her strength improved greatly, she also gained a lot of abilities through it. Tenseigan is a very convenient thing.

 

Tsunade owes Kisame a big favor again, and with her character, she has to pay it back no matter what.

 

In addition, she now has Tenseigan, and in a strict sense, she has inherited part of the mantle of Otsutsuki Hamura, so she has some connections with the Hyuga clan of Konoha.

 

Thinking of this, Tsunade squatted down in front of Hinata and sighed:

 

"Forget it, maybe this is fate. From today, you are my student. Do you agree?"

 

When Hinata heard that, she was a little stunned as she was caught off guard. The little girl opened her eyes wide, she was not only becoming more at a loss, but also unable to say a word.

 

It wasn't until Tsunade's brows were slightly wrinkled when she became impatient, that Hinata came back to her senses and responded in a low voice.

 

"Yes."

 

"I say, are you really the eldest lady of the Hyuga clan? In my memory, all the members of the Hyuga clan are all pretentious and arrogant. How come you are timid and cowardly."

 

Tsunade stared at Hinata, grunted, then shook her head as she stood up, no longer putting pressure on the little girl.

 

'Well, let's take Hinata to get to know her sisters first, and then take the little girl for a walk in the village to get acquainted with the environment.'

 

After Tsunade decided, she said to Hinata: "Follow me."

 

"Excuse me!"

 

Hinata suddenly gathered her courage, clenched a pair of small fists, and asked while facing Tsunade's back, "Are you really the Goddess of ninjas, Tsunade-sama?"

 

Hearing this, Tsunade turned back chuckled and raised her eyebrows: "What do you think, who else has the name Tsunade?"

 

'It's really her.'

 

When Hinata heard that, she froze in place, and took a long time for her to recover, and then she quickly asked: "Then, this is not Kumogakure, but Kirigakure?"

 

"You'll know if you come out and see for yourself. Hurry up, I won't wait for you, kid."

 

Tsunade then strode out of the tree house.

 

"Wait for me, Tsunade-sama!" Hinata hurriedly chased after her with her short legs.

 

.....

 

At the same time.

 

Thousands of miles away, in Ryuchi Cave, deep underground.

 

"Haa!"

 

Nagato let out a clear shout as his hands maintained the posture of the seal and summoned a coffin as tall as a person from the ground.

 

'Bang.'

 

With a dull sound, the coffin board was slowly pushed away from the inside, a palm covered with cracks stretched out, and further pushed the coffin board to the ground, kicking up dust.

 

Nagato frowned and took a few steps back.

 

'Click click click.'.

 

From the dust, a figure came out, accompanied by the sound of armor rubbing, and the sound of heavy footsteps.

 

He wore a red Warring States style armor, with a frantic long black hair, exuding a kind of temperament that stirred fear among those who saw him.

 

Madara Uchiha was resurrected.

 

"Oh? It's not direct reincarnation, but Impure Reincarnation? It seems that Obito didn't do what I entrusted to him."

 

Madara raised his hands, looked at the cracks on his arm, and muttered to himself.

 

The plan he discussed with Obito before his death was to control Nagato and let Nagato use the Rinnegan to reincarnate him, so as to bring him back to life in a perfect state.

 

Now he is reincarnated with Impure Reincarnation.

 

'So, what went wrong?'

 

Madara Uchiha put down his hands and looked at Nagato standing opposite him, he did not make a sound, but his eyes flashed, waiting for the latter to speak first.

 

Nagato and Madara, just started at each other like this, and were silent for a while.

 

"I already know everything."

 

Finally, Nagato opened his mouth first. He stared blankly at Madara, and slowly said the latter's plan, "You found me when I was very young, transplanted the Rinnegan to me, and kept me in the dark, thinking that I was born with the Rinnegan. Later, you ordered Uchiha Obito to approach me, try to use me to collect all the tailed beasts, revive the ten tails, and use the power of the Rinnegan to resurrect you. Unfortunately, you are too confident and underestimated me."

 

At the end, Nagato let out a sneer.

 

"Did that guy, Obito, betray me? What about others?"

 

Hearing that Madara Uchiha asked solemnly as he glanced around.

 

"He didn't betray you, but unfortunately he is as conceited as you. After I found out the truth and taught him a lesson, he grabbed his tail and fled. You Uchiha clan are all like this."

 

Nagato laughed mercilessly.

 

Hearing this, Madara didn't become angry, instead calmly responded:

 

"So, did you resurrect me now just to make fun of me?"

 

"Tell me, how can I fully utilize the power of Rinnegan?"

 

Nagato didn't intend to go around in circles, he stared at Madara Uchiha, and asked what he wants bluntly.

 

Madara laughed when he heard his question.

 

"That's an easy question to answer, and I think you already know the answer, don't you?"

 

Madara Uchiha crossed his chest with his arms and asked Nagato in return.

 

"You mean to say that I am not a member of the Uchiha clan, let alone you, so I am destined to be unable to exert the full power of the Rinnegan? In that case, why did you choose me as your successor?"

 

Nagato asked reluctantly.

 

"Heir? I think you misunderstood."

 

Madara shook his head and snorted with contempt, "In my eyes, you are nothing but a container. Nagato, your only value is to use your body to feed the Rinnegan and provide it with enough Chakra, to bring me back to life."

 

"Hahahahahaha"

 

When Nagato heard this, he suddenly burst into laughter with his hand on his forehead.

 

"What are you laughing at?" Madame asked.

 

"I laugh because you can't see the situation clearly."

 

Nagato ended his wild laugh and mocked, "Uchiha Madara, you think I'm a chess piece that you can manipulate, but the Rinnegan belongs to me now, and no one can take it away. As for you, since you've heard about the Impure Reincarnation. You should also understand that now you are just a puppet at my mercy."

 

"Is that so?"

 

Madara said and before he finished speaking, he raised his hands and made a seal. In the next instant, as his eyes turned into Rinnegan, the Impure Reincarnation control that bound him was released.

 

"How is that possible?!" Seeing this, Nagato's expression changed. He didn't expect that the Impure reincarnation that he had improved would be cracked by Madara Uchiha so easily.

 

"Nagato, you say I'm too conceited, but aren't you the same? Just now, you made the biggest mistake in your life, that is, resurrecting me."

 

Madara Uchiha said, and suddenly attacked Nagato.

 

'Swish.'

 

His palm stretched out like a lightning bolt and went straight to Nagato's eyes, trying to get his own eyes back.

 

Facing Madara's sneak attack, Nagato's eyes narrowed, and a powerful repulsive force instantly erupted from his body.

 

Shinra Tensei!

 

'Peng!'

 

Madara failed to succeed, and was thrown away by Shinra Tensei, but he did not fly upside down dozens of meters as Nagato had expected, but just took a few steps back and stabilized his body.

 

"Is your use of Rinnegan only at this level? It seems that I still think too highly of you, Nagato."

 

Madara sneered, and raised a hand as soon as he finished speaking, his eyes narrowed as he too activated the Rinnegan.

 

Bansho Tenin.

 

'Buzz.'

 

A strong gravitational force immediately acted on Nagato, causing him to lift his feet off the ground and fly towards Madara involuntarily.

 

Nagato came back to his senses and tried to resist the gravitational force, but was shocked to find that his power was not enough to compete with Uchiha Madara.

 

'How is that possible? He is obviously just a dead person.'

 

What made Nagato panic even more was that the Rinnegan in his eye sockets seemed to come alive at this moment, possessing a sense of autonomy. They were about to move, and they seemed impatient to get out of his eye sockets and return to Madara Uchiha, their true master.

 

Nagato finally realized that he was still too impatient and messed up.

 

Seeing that Nagato was about to fly into Madara's hands, a huge snake's tail suddenly came from the darkness, and swept Uchiha Madara's body with a huge force.

 

'Boom!'

 

Madara was instantly swept away, smashing into the wall behind him like a cannonball, sinking deep into it.

 

'Thump.'

 

Nagato was able to get rid of the gravitational restraint and fell back to the ground. He was in shock as cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

 

"Fizz!"

 

With a terrifying hiss and the sound of scales rubbing against the ground, a large white-scaled snake with a body length of tens of meters emerged from the darkness.

 

"Nagato, your plan seems to have failed."

 

The white-scaled snake, also known as the White Snake Sage, curled up and looked down at Nagato, and said slowly.

 

"White Snake Sage, thanks to your help, if not I would have fallen into Madara Uchiha's hands today."

 

Nagato bowed to the White Snake Sage and breathed a sigh of relief.

 

Fortunately, he had a backup plan, and deliberately chose Ryuchi cave as the location where he reincarnated Madara, instead of Amegakure. With the White Snake Sage, even if there is an accident, it can be resolved smoothly.

 

Just like now.

 

But did it really solve everything?

 

'Bang.'

 

There was a muffled sound from the wall, the gravel flew around, and Madara Uchiha climbed out of it.

 

"It turned out that you have a helper. However, is this big snake your last trump card, Nagato? If that's the case, you still can't stop me."

 

Madara narrowed his eyes and looked at the White Snake Sage a few times. He sensed a very large amount of Sage chakra from the latter's body, reminding him of his former enemy, Senju Hashirama.

 

This white-scaled serpent is on the same level as Hashirama, or even stronger.

 

"Little devil, what a big tone you have. Even the Sage of Six Paths would not dare to speak like this in front of this Sage."

 

The White Snake Sage's head rised high above as she stared at Madara Uchiha with huge lantern-like eyes, and has decided to eat this arrogant human being.

 

"It's ridiculous that a beast dares to call itself a Sage."

 

Madara was not afraid of the White Snake Sage, he continued to sneer, and said to Nagato, "Nagato, don't you want to know what the true power of Rinnegan? In this case, I will satisfy your wish before you die. Look carefully, I will only show it once!"

 

As soon as he said that, Madara Uchiha opened his mouth and spit out a huge flame sea.

 

Gōka Mekkyaku.

 

Facing the surging sea of fire, Nagato looked extremely solemn, and did not dare to be negligent at all, he quickly used Rinnegan's ability to seal.

 

 Fujutsu Kyuin.

 

At the same time, he did not forget to remind the White Snake Sage to be careful.

 

Nagato doesn't know what Uchiha Madara's so-called "True power of Rinnegan" is. Maybe it's hidden in this sea of fire, but it must be an extremely terrifying power.

 

Hearing Nagato's reminder, the White Snake Sage did not underestimate Madara, she used the snake scales to form a solid defense.

 

However, what happened next is something that Nagato and White Snake Sage absolutely didn't expect.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

The mighty Madara Uchiha, after releasing the fire ninjutsu, turned around and ran away while Nagato and the White Snake Sage were busy defending.

 

Nigurendayo!

 

The so-called "true power of the Rinnegan" that Madara Uchiha refers to a technique called.

 

Limbo: Border Jail.

 

This technique is a kind of powerful ninjutsu that can only be performed by the original user of the Rinnegan, when both eyes are gathered together, it can exert its full power.

 

In the anime, when Madara was resurrected with Rinnegan, he used one eye to perform this jutsu while retrieving another one.

 

As a result, he defeated the nine-tailed beasts on the spot, causing Naruto to lose and die suddenly, and then defeated Sasuke who opened the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in another round.

 

It can be seen from this that its power is completely unmatched by those below Six Paths level.

 

However, Madara in Impure reincarnation state, retains the ability of his own Rinnegan, but cannot use it. As for Nagato, he is even less qualified to use this trick.

 

Therefore, when Madara Uchiha faced Nagato and the White Snake Sage at the same time, he chose to retreat immediately.

 

"Want to escape?"

 

Nagato seeing Madara flee to the outside of Ryuchi Cave without looking back, realised that he was just bluffing, so he quickly absorbed Madara's fire ninjutsu with a seal, and then looked at the White Snake Sage and chased out together.

 

As soon as he came out of the Ryuchi Cave, a huge shadow shrouded Nagato and the White Snake Sage. They both looked up, and their pupils shrank immediately.

 

They saw a meteorite with a diameter of more than 200 meters, falling rapidly from the air towards them.

 

In the distance, Madara stood on a high platform and poured his chakra to create meteorite.

 

Tengai Shinsei.

 

This is a jutsu that summons meteorites to fall to the ground to clean up the battlefield. In the anime, Madara used this jutsu to turn the battlefield within a few kilometers of the ground into ruins, almost annihilating the fourth unit of the ninja coalition army.

 

"White Snake Sage, be careful!"

 

Nagato reminded her with a solemn expression, and at the same time quickly formed a seal, releasing a destructive black light ball from the palm of his hand, which flew straight to the meteorite in the air.

 

On the other hand, the White Snake Sage also opened its mouth, and ejected a beam of light formed by natural energy into the sky.

 

Bang.

 

Under the combined attack of the two, with a loud noise that shook the sky and earth, the meteorite in the air was torn apart in an instant, turning into countless rubble, and fell to the ground like a meteor shower.

 

However, before Nagato could breathe a sigh of relief, his expression shrank again, because he was horrified to see,

 

After the first meteorite was broken, there was a larger meteorite above it, with a diameter of more than 500 meters, falling to the ground with a greater impact.

 

It was too late to escape.

 

'Rumble.'

 

Nagato and the White Snake Sage were both buried by this super-giant meteorite. As it hit the ground, the ground moved so much that it's nearby comparable to a magnitude 10 earthquake, and the resulting shockwave wave spread several kilometers away.

 

A village not far away was instantly destroyed, and almost all the villagers were killed.

 

Madara stood on a high place with his arms crossed, looking down at the land below which was devastated by the meteorite.

 

He must retrieve his Rinnegan today, otherwise it would be impossible to get them if Nagato hides in the future.

 

At this moment, the huge snake body of the White Snake Sage was completely suppressed by the meteorite, and it would not be able to escape in a short time. In this way, Madara only needs to concentrate on dealing with Nagato alone.

 

"There."

 

Madara eyes were like hawks, he soon found Nagato's figure, who used the earth release to mitigate the impact of the meteorite, and then emerged from the ground not far away.

 

"Ho ho"

 

Nagato was short of breath, as he glanced at the huge meteorite in the distance. For more than one reason, he is regretting that he resurrected Uchiha Madara.

 

As expected of the man who awakened the Rinnegan, Madara's strength is much stronger than he imagined.

 

At this moment.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Madara descended from the sky and charged towards Nagato at lightning speed, launching a quick attack on the latter.

 

Nagato's eyes narrowed and he parried with all his strength.

 

'Bang bang bang.'

 

Every time the two fought, there was a shockwave, and their speed was beyond the scope of the naked eye, and only afterimages could be seen.

 

However, Nagato soon realized that he could not go on like this.

 

Because, almost all of his moves have been seen through by Uchiha Madara, especially those abilities of the Rinnegan, such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin, Fujutsu Kyuin and Chibaku Tensei, each of them are something that Madara knows extremely well and uses them more skillfully than Nagato.

 

 

During the battle between the two, Nagato was completely suppressed, and it became increasingly difficult for Nagato to resist Madara's attack.

 

"The Rinnegan doesn't belong to you, give it back."

 

Madara said coldly as he grabbed a flaw in Nagato's guard and drove straight in, reaching for the latter's eyes with both hands.

 

At a critical juncture, Nagato, who had endured for a long time, finally revealed his strongest ability, coercion!

 

'Buzz.'

 

A huge pressure burst out from his body, instantly shrouding Madara Uchiha in front of him, causing the latter's body to be frozen in mid-air.

 

'Um?'

 

Madara couldn't move, and for the first time showed a look of surprise.

 

"Don't underestimate me, Madara Uchiha!"

 

Nagato shouted loudly, his red hair fluttering in the wind as his hands quickly formed seals, a large number of black chakra rods appeared around him and shot towards Uchiha Madara.

 

He wants to seal Madara in one fell swoop, causing the latter to return to the underworld.

 

However, Madara would never allow this to happen.

 

Therefore, a terrifying aura also erupted from his body, spreading to his body to form a substantial blue chakra, forcibly breaking free from Nagato's coercion, and resisting all the black rods that came.

 

Susanoo.

 

And it's not an ordinary Susanoo.

 

In less than ten seconds, this Susanoo changed from the shape of a skeleton to flesh and blood, gave birth to the lower body and legs, took up weapons, and put on the gorgeous armor.

 

It goes directly past the first, second, third and fourth stages of Susanoo and enters the ultimate form.

 

"What is this?!"

 

Nagato murmured, looking up at the behemoth in front of him. 

 

In front of it, he was as small as an ant.

 

The Susanoo that appeared in front of him was over a hundred meters tall, taller than a mountain peak. It is clad in armor, with four arms holding meters long chakra sword, and a pair of extremely gorgeous wings behind it.

 

Complete Susanoo.

 

This is the strongest ninjutsu that Uchiha Madara can perform after he has exercised his power to the extreme, and it requires a huge amount of chakra.

 

At this moment, Madara was standing on the top of Susanoo's head, in a triangular space, and looked down at Nagato with an indifferent expression.

 

'Boom!'

 

Not far away, the white snake sage finally emerged from the meteorite.

 

The meteorite that Madara summoned not only humiliated the White Snake Sage, but also destroyed the nearby terrain, greatly affecting the Ryuchi Cave under the ground, and many snakes were smashed to death.

 

Therefore, the White Snake Sage will never let Madara Uchiha go.

 

"Pitiful beast."

 

Madara just sneered, and manipulated Susanoo to swing the giant sword, releasing a fierce sword wave to attack the White Snake Sage, trying to cut off the latter's huge snake body.

 

'Swish.'

 

The White Snake Sage twisted it's body, flexibly dodged, and avoided the sword wave beautifully. The sword wave hit a mountain in the distance, and flattened the entire mountain.

 

"Fizz!"

 

The White Snake Sage hissed as it swam on the ground, quickly approaching the Susanoo, it's huge snake tail swept out, and in a single encounter, the Susanoo flew hundreds of meters away.

 

"Interesting."

 

Madara manipulated the Susanoo to stand up again, wielding the great sword with all four arms at the same time, and a fierce battle broke out with the white-scaled serpent chasing after him.

 

In this level of battle, it is difficult for Nagato to even intervene, so he can only watch from a distance and pray that the White Snake Sage can defeat Madara Uchiha.

 

The Sages of the three holy lands, namely Gamamaru, Katsuyu and White Snake Sage, although they are called Sages, they are still not comparable to Otsutsuki clan.

 

For example, Katsuyu, after it merged with Tsunade, with the help of each other's strength finally broke through to the Six Paths realm.

 

The other two are weaker than Katsuyu.

 

Since the disappearance of the Six Paths level powerhouses, they are indeed the most powerful creatures in the ninja world, stronger than Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara at their peak.

 

But Madara has surpassed Senju Hashirama completely after awakening the Rinnegan, and is infinitely close to the Six Paths level.

 

Purely in terms of strength, Madara has already suppressed the White Snake Sage. Not to mention, he also has unparalleled fighting talent and rich fighting experience. Compared with the white-scaled snake who can only open it's mouth to swallow people.

 

Therefore, for this earth-shattering battle, it didn't take long for the winner to be decided.

 

'Swish swish.'

 

Nagato looked horrified as he watched the four fierce swords crisscross and chopped the body of the White Snake Sage into several pieces, and it's blood sprayed all over the sky for a while.

 

'Bang bang bang!'

 

The head of the White Snake Sage was separated, it's body was in pieces, and it was already dying.

 

In the next second, a huge foot fell from the sky, like stepping on a watermelon, smashing the head of the white-scaled snake on the spot.

 

The White Snake Sage is dead.

 

"Not bad."

 

Uchiha Madara commented.

 

In his opinion, this big snake is indeed stronger than Senju Hashirama. However, it only has brute strength and no fighting experience, so it cannot compete with him.

 

On the ground, Nagato came back to his senses, and no longer had any will to fight, he turned and ran.

 

This time, it was his turn to run away.

 

But in the next second, a huge sword descended from the sky, creating a bottomless ravine on the ground in front of Nagato.

 

Immediately afterwards, Madara manipulated the Susanoo to squat down it huge body, and swept one palm towards Nagato.

 

"Shinra Tensei!"

 

Nagato shouted as two lines of blood flowed out of his eye sockets, and a repulsion barrier was unfolded in front of him.

 

However, he was still unable to resist the big hand, and flew out as he was slapped, he vomited blood in the air, and finally fell to the ground like a rag bag.

 

'Grrrr.'

 

Nagato wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and stood up with difficulty, his strong will to survive supported him to continue to escape.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

Madara Uchiha released his Susanoo and landed on the ground. Seeing that Nagato was at the end of the line, and he has no more strength to resist him, he walked towards the latter step by step.

 

'Da da da.'

 

As Madara's footsteps got closer behind him, Nagato finally realized that there was no hope of escape, and could only turn around in despair.

 

"Even if you kill me, you won't get your eyes back."

 

He suddenly smiled at Madara, and then quickly poked his fingers at his eyes, trying to destroy the Rinnegan before Madara.

 

"Foolish thinking!"

 

Madara rushed towards Nagato to stop him.

 

But someone is faster than Madara.

 

'Swww.'

 

A puddle of black liquid suddenly burst out from under the ground behind Nagato, and entered his body in an instant, causing Nagato to stagnate, and the action of gouging his eyes stopped.

 

'Huh?'

 

Seeing this, Madara Uchiha let out a snort, and instead of continuing to run, he stopped and watched the changes in Nagato.

 

He saw that half of Nagato's face twist and deform, soon it turned into a completely different appearance from Nagato. It was a completely black face, showing a sinister and strange smile.

 

"Who are you?"

 

Nagato spoke with difficulty, as he fiercely fought for the control of his body with this mysterious will that invaded his body.

 

"Black Zetsu."

 

Madara Uchiha spoke slowly, with an expression of watching a good show, "Black Zetsu separated from my body and is the incarnation of my own will. You should have seen it before."

 

When Nagato heard that, he was shocked when he found that his mouth was out of control, and a strange voice came out.

 

"Madara-sama, Obito didn't live up to your expectations and failed. But I never gave up. I lurked around Nagato for a long time, protecting your Rinnegan. Until just now, I finally found the opportunity to sneak up on Nagato and occupy him."

 

Black Zetsu reported to Madara.

 

It spent hundreds of thousands of years, seducing generations of Indra and Asura reincarnations to fight with each other, and finally catalyzed a pair of Rinnegan on Uchiha Madara, which is all for resurrecting his mother Kaguya Otsutsuki.

 

Therefore, where the Rinnegan is, there Black Zetsu is.

 

"Well done, Black Zetsu. Now control Nagato's body and bring me back to life!"

 

Madara Uchiha order.

 

"You guys won't succeed!"

 

Nagato was still struggling, he is trying to use his chakra and willpower to expel Black Zetsu out of his body.

 

However, he did not know that Black Zetsu was not the incarnation of Madara Uchiha's will, but the "son" of Kaguya Otsutsuki. In the anime, when it really showed its fangs, not only was Six Paths Obito could not resist its will invasion, even Six Paths Madara was killed by it on the spot.

 

Therefore, Nagato's resistance is doomed to be futile.

 

Under Madara's bright gaze, Nagato's entire face and body were quickly enveloped in black liquid, completely turning into Black Zetsu.

 

Then, Black Zetsu folded his hands together, and said:

 

"Rinne Rebirth Jutsu!"

 

2