191
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The only remaining Sharingan in Obito's body has quietly undergone some kind of change.

 

Unbelievably, in the process, the wound on his chest that was penetrated by the lightning spear healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, until it recovered to its original state.

 

Then, Uchiha Obito stood up again, as if he had never been injured, as if the terrible things he had experienced before were all a dream, as if it's his hallucination.

 

But Obito knew that it was not a dream.

 

"Hoshigaki Kisame is still alive. But what shocks me more than this is that Rin is not dead. I have to go to Kirigakure to confirm whether what Hoshigaki Kisame said is true or not, but before that , I have to figure out a way to get out of here first."

 

Obito muttered to himself.

 

Now that both of his Mangekyo Sharingan have been taken away by Kisame, which means that he can no longer freely enter and exit the Kamui space as before.

 

But Obito believes that he will find a way.

 

"Hoshigaki Kisame, when I find Rin and take her to a safe place, I will definitely take revenge on you, destroy Kirigakure and Kumogakure, torture and kill everyone you care about and let you experience true despair!"

 

Obito swore to himself and clenched his fists so tightly that his fingernails were deeply embedded in his flesh, and blood flowed out without knowing it.

 

He once wanted to destroy the entire ninja world, but now, he just wants to destroy Hoshigaki Kisame by all means.

 

Unfortunately, it is destined to be impossible.

 

"Hahahahahaha"

 

Obito made a vow, that expressed his longing for Nohara Rin and his hatred for Kisame, and let out a crazy laugh.

 

"Izanagi, as I expected."

 

Kisame's voice resounded in Kamui space again, which also stopped Obito's wild laughter abruptly.

 

Kisame has obviously noticed Obito's other Sharingan from the beginning, and also knows the principle of Izanagi jutsu. It is, the genjutsu that the Uchiha clan uses at the cost of permanent blindness of their eyes to make everything unfavorable to them reverse. That is turn reality into a dream, such as death.

 

"You!"

 

Hearing Kisame's voice, Obito's heart sank to the bottom, especially the word "Izanagi" uttered by Kisame, which finally made him realize that Kisame had already anticipated all his actions.

 

'Thump.'

 

Frightened, Obito fell to the ground, as after losing his eyes, he could only rely on perception to vaguely "see" the tall figure appearing in front of him.

 

"Obito, do you know what real despair is? That is, when a person is desperate, give him hope, and then take that last hope away. Just like you are now."

 

Kisame looked down at Obito and said.

 

"No!" Obito let out a heart-piercing roar, but in the next second, his body was submerged by the golden lightning, completely annihilated and turned invisible.

 

Kisame then disappeared from the Shenwei space.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

On the roof of the Raikage Building, Kisame appeared to play the role of the God of Lightning and Thunder again.

 

"Kami-sama!"

 

Samui and Mabui were both delighted and apprehensive when they saw Kisame. They knew that they did not perform well in the battle just now and failed to protect the village and the villagers from the enemy's invasion.

 

Kisame saw through their nervousness and self-blame of the two, so he stepped forward, put his arm around their shoulders, and encouraged:

 

"You have done what you can, you don't have to blame yourself."

 

When the two heard that, their hearts warmed, and their faces turned red from shyness.

 

The three then returned to the office.

 

"What happened in the village in the past few days when I was away, is everything okay?" Kisame sat on the chair, picked up the documents and files on the desk, and asked casually while flipping through it.

 

Samui and Mabui looked and nodded at each other, then Mabui stepped forward and reported the important affairs that happened in Kumogakure to Kisame.

 

"Is there anything else?"

 

Kisame took some time to simply deal with the accumulated affairs, and seeing Mabui hesitant to speak about something, he took the initiative to ask.

 

"Yes, Kami-sama. News came from a spy that there seems to be a coup d'etat in the Land of Snow to the north, and the Daimyo Sosetsu Kazahana has been imprisoned and is about to be overthrown. You told us that Kumogakure and Land of Lightning will not take the initiative to interfere in the affairs of other countries, but I am a little worried that this turmoil in the Land of Snow may produce many refugees and exiled ninjas, and eventually have some impact on our borders."

 

Mabui said with a serious face, while Samui fetched information and maps for Kisame to see.

 

'Land of Snow?'

 

Hearing this, Kisame became interested, and with the help of the two secretaries, he had a deep understanding of it.

 

The Land of Snow, located in the north of the Land of Lightning, is an extremely cold land of ice and snow.

 

People say that it is a place without spring, a country where tears turn into ice and hearts are frozen.

 

As known to all, the Land of Lightning used to be a country that respected military force, always coveting the territory of the surrounding small countries. But the Land of Lightning has never tried to annex the Land of Snow and convert it into they territory.

 

This is not because the Daimyo of the Land of Lightning suddenly became kind, nor because of some kind of peace agreement between the Land of Lightning and the Land of Snow, instead it's because of the geography.

 

The natural environment of the Land of Snow is too harsh, and the resources are also very scarce in it, it is so barren that it is not worth it for the Land of Lightning to use force to launch a war that is doomed to lose money.

 

Therefore, the harsh environment of the Land of Snow has become a kind of barrier to some extent, protecting its citizens from being violated, and living independently in the world of ice and snow.

 

The reason why Kisame is interested in the Land of Snow is because of the technology of this country.

 

Due to the lack of resources, in order to survive, the people there developed an industrial system centered on steam engine technology by using coal dug from the ground.

 

Trains and railway tracks.

 

From Kisame's point of view, the engineers and industrial system of the Land of Snow are the greatest wealth of this small country, and their value is immeasurable.

 

Therefore, after he browsed the information in his hand, he instructed the two young and beautiful secretaries:

 

"Don't worry, I will personally go to the Land of Snow to deal with this matter."

 

Samui and Mabui were a little surprised when they heard that, and when they both came back to their senses, they both volunteered to follow him on this journey to the Land of Snow together.

 

However, Kisame smiled slightly and said to the two: "I already have a companion on this trip. Would you mind going with me, Tsunade?"

 

As soon as he said that, he looked at the screen beside him.

 

Under the surprised eyes of Samui and Mabui, Tsunade walked out. She first nodded kindly to the two of them, then showed a sweet smile to Kisame, and responded with a gentle voice:

 

"Of course, Raikage-sama, I'd be happy to walk with you."

 

"In this case, it's not too late. Let's go now. If it's too late, the coup in the Land of Snow will probably be over."

 

Kisame smiled back at Tsunade, then stood up, opened a space portal, and stretched out his hand towards her.

 

Tsunade came over, grabbed Kisame's arm naturally, and then entered the portal together with the stunned expressions of Samui and Mabui, and disappeared.

 

"Samui, did you see what I saw?"

 

After the two left, Mabui rubbed her eyes and asked Samui.

 

"Mabui, I don't think this is an illusion. Tsunade-sama, the Goddess of ninjas, held Kami-sama's hand and went in, and the relationship between the two of them may be much closer than we imagined. It's really cool."

 

Samui muttered, and couldn't help but say her catchphrase again.

 

"And did you notice?"

 

Mabui looked curious and added a few words, "Tsunade-sama seems to be very different from the last time we saw her, her demeanor and expressions have become much gentler, and even her voice has softened a lot. It's like a different person. It's weird."

 

The two thought hard, not knowing why.

 

The reason is actually quite simple.

 

At this moment, it is not Tsunade who is with Kisame, it's Katsuyu.

 

On that day, Kisame made a condition to Tsunade, asking to be alone with Katsuyu, whom he hadn't seen for a while.

 

He thought Tsunade would refuse as always, and was ready to give her a hard time, but he didn't expect her to nod in agreement.

 

Perhaps this woman's conscience has been found again.

 

As a result, Tsunade's consciousness fell into a deep sleep, and Katsuyu's consciousness of woke, took over Tsunade's body, and was able to meet Kisame again.

 

For Kisame, in this trip to the Land of Snow, the business is secondary, it is more like a picnic, it is a date between him and Katsuyu.

 

It's hard for them to meet normally. So he has to take the time to cultivate their relationship and leave some good memories together.

 

After one day.

 

'Koooooo.'

 

On the snowy land, a train whizzed past the rails, heading for the capital of the Land of Snow.

 

In the carriage, Tsunade sat by the window, resting her chin in her hands, curiously looking at the flashing scenery outside the window.

 

"Cold?"

 

Kisame asked with concern, and took off his jacket and put it on Tsunade, no, on Katsuyu's shoulder.

 

Of course Katsuyu didn't feel cold.

 

However, she still felt a burst of warmth in her heart for the concern shown by Kisame. So she turned her head and smiled at him, and said shyly and sweetly, "Thank you, Kisame-sama."

 

Then, Katsuyu rested her head on Kisame's shoulder.

 

Kisame naturally stretched out his hand, hugged Katsuyu in his arms, smelled her fragrance, and enjoyed the scenery outside the window with her.

 

"Katsuyu, I will not only accompany you to see all the beautiful scenery around the world, one day in the future, I will also leave the earth with you and travel around the entire universe."

 

Kisame said softly and made a promise to the woman in his arms.

 

Hearing that, Katsuyu shuddered, feeling extremely happy and joyful at first, then her eyes darkened, and she said with some worry: "But, Tsunade-sama may not agree."

 

"Don't worry, she will definitely agree."

 

Kisame patted Katsuyu's arm and said confidently. He had already made up his mind that if Tsunade didn't agree, he would have to kidnap her and travel with Katsuyu with her inside.

 

After an hour.

 

The train entered the station, the two walked out of the carriage, and felt the snow. They have come to the capital of the Land of Snow.

 

'Crunch, crunch.'

 

Kisame and Katsuyu stepped on the snow and walked on the streets of the Land of Snow Country. Looking around, the whole city was shrouded in a harsh and chilling atmosphere, as if it was going through a war.

 

This atmosphere is not because of the weather in the Land of Snow, but because of the coup d'état in the palace.

 

Over the past few years.

 

It is not that the Land of Snow has not been harassed by other countries, but under the leadership of the Daimyo Sosetsu Kazahana, relying on the country's unique ice and snow terrain and cold climate, equipped with chakra armor developed with technology, it has repeatedly won the fight and many times, they repelled the attacks of hostile countries.

 

However, Sosetsu Kazahana, who solved the external issues, did not expect that there would be civil unrest.

 

What he didn't expect was that the person who betrayed him was the minister of the Land of Snow, his younger brother Doto Kazahana.

 

Doto Kazahana coveted the position of Daimyo, and was not willing to be under his brother for a long time, so after years of careful planning, he finally seized the opportunity and launched a coup.

 

According to the information in Kisame's hands, Doto Kazahana put his brother Sosetsu Kazahana and his daughter Koyuki Kazahana under house arrest a few days ago, forcing his brother to abdicate and hand over the power to him.

 

After being rejected by Sosetsu Kazahana unsurprisingly, Doto Kazahana took his brother hostage and launched a brutal purge within the Land of Snow.

 

It is foreseeable that when the purge is over, Sosetsu Kazahana will be executed, and the Land of Snow will usher in a new Daimyo.

 

"Arrrr!"

 

There was a sudden scream from the street not far away.

 

Kisame and Katsuyu looked at each other, walked over, and found that someone seemed to have escaped from the palace and was being chased by Doto Kazahana's men.

 

"We need to send the princess out and escape from this country! As long as we go south to Kumogakure in the Land of Lightning, you will be able to escape the pursuit of the wind and flowers."

 

An old man who looked like a minister ordered a group of ninjas who were loyal to the original Daimyo Sosetsu Kazahana. As soon as he finished speaking, he rushed forward and fell into the snow.

 

Because a sharp ice pick was stuck on the back of the old man at some point, and his clothes were stained red with blood, and his whole body was at risk.

 

"Minister, don't die, I want to go with you."

 

A girl with long black hair, delicate features, and a pink coat shouted with a cry, and knelt in front of the minister, trying to help the latter up.

 

"Koyuki-hine, leave me alone and run away."

 

The old man told the girl with his last breath, "Remember, you must go to Kumogakure. I heard that there is a God there, who guards Kumogakure and Land of Lightning, and the people of the country. Go and seek the protection of Raikage, and ask his to help you restore your country."

 

This scene was watched by Kisame and Katsuyu.

 

"Kisame-sama, we came at the right time. If we were a little late, maybe the princess of the Land of Snow would be killed."

 

Katsuyu said as she walked straight forward, being kind-hearted she was ready to help.

 

Kisame smiled as his eyes fell on Koyuki Kazahana, and he followed.

 

In his memory, there was indeed a character named Koyuki Kazahana.

 

In the anime, Koyuki Kazahana was an actor when she first appeared on the screen, her stage name was Yuki Fujikaze, and she played as Princess Gale in the movie. Later, her identity as the princess of the Land of Snow was revealed, and with the help of Naruto and others, she returned to the Land of Snow, defeated the usurped Doto Kazahana, and became the Daimyo of the Land of Snow.

 

However, Kisame also remembered that it was Konoha's Kakashi team who rescued Koyuki Kazahana from the Land of Snow now in the anime.

 

But now, for Koyuki Kazahana and others, although Kakashi's team did not appear, their luck has become better.

 

Because, what Kisame and Katsuyu can do is not only to help Koyuki Kazahana avoid the pursuit, but also to let her retake the country immediately.

 

..................

 

The Land of Water, Kirigakure.

 

The clouds broke open, and several huge airships emerged, slowly descending from the sky.

 

Many Kirigakure ninjas and villagers who got the news in advance ran out of their houses excitedly and flocked to the streets to watch.

 

On the roof of an empty building, a group of energetic little kids gathered, watching the airship coming from the sky, and discussed excitedly.

 

"Hinata, have some riceballs!"

 

Karin Uzumaki ran up of the stairs holding a box of steaming riceballs in her hand and leaned in front of Hinata, to share it generously with her.

 

"Thank you, Karin." Hinata blushed and took one.

 

"Didn't I tell you that we are friends? There is no need to thank me" Karin tilted her head as she stared at Hinata's with big eyes, and asked sincerely.

 

'Friend'

 

Under Karin's gaze, Hinata's heart thumped, and then she nodded her head like a chicken pecking at rice, making Karin laugh.

 

These two little girls of the same age became friends instantly after meeting, perhaps it's because the optimistic and cheerful Karin and the introverted Hinata formed a complementary personality.

 

"Hinata, what's the matter with you, do you have no appetite?"

 

Karin found that Hinata seemed a little dazed today, and she hadn't eaten her riceballs, so she asked curiously and caringly.

 

"Tsunade-sama is coming back today. She will definitely check if I have made progress or not. I'm worried that I won't be able to satisfy Tsunade-sama. I'm really useless."

 

Hinata lowered her head and said timidly.

 

"Don't worry, you are a genius of the Hyuga clan, and Tsunade-sensei personally accepted you as her student. Do you know how enviable your position is?"

 

Karin patted Hinata on the shoulder and comforted, "Don't worry, I will work hard with you, let's help each other."

 

"Yeah! Karin, you are so kind." Hinata felt warm in her heart.

 

At this moment, there was a bang from the side, which startled the two little girls.

 

It turned out that Temari was carrying a huge fan, smashed it on the ground, and used it to support her body.

 

 She yawned and suggested to her two younger brothers:

 

"Hey, Kankuro, Gaara, let's do something for fun. It's too boring to be here."

 

"Good idea. I heard that Tsunade-sama went to the Land of Snow to discuss cooperation this time, and brought back a batch of chakra armor. After wearing the armor, not only can a person be immune to the enemy's ninjutsu attacks, but can also fly like a bird. If If I can get a set, I will definitely be able to create something with my puppet art."

 

Kankuro's eyes lit up, and as he spoke, he nudged Gaara's shoulder beside him, "Isn't that so, Gaara?"

 

"I am not interested."

 

Gaara folded his arms around his chest and said sternly.

 

He just likes to play with sand, and otherwise, has no interest in most things.

 

It is worth mentioning that Gaara at this time did not have two big dark circles like in the anime, which shows that he gets along well with the one-tail in his body.

 

Of course, this was thanks to Tsunade's persuasion and threat.

 

If there's anything else that interests Gaara other than sand, it's defeating Kimimaro.

 

Thinking of this, Gaara's eyes turned to the left, and looked at Kimimaro, dressed in white, standing tall and straight, like a straight javelin, on the edge of the building with his back to everyone.

 

He stared at the airship in the distance without saying a word, no one knew what he was thinking.

 

"Kimimaro."

 

At this time, Yamato who too came to the top of the building, specifically said to Kimimaro, "Thank you for training with me, I was able to find a lot of my weaknesses. I hope we can train again in the future."

 

"There is no need to thank me, I'm just trying to understand the power of Mokuton. Besides, you are indeed a good opponent."

 

Kimimaro turned his head and said coolly.

 

As soon as he finished speaking, he jumped off the roof with a swoosh and landed steadily on the street under their surprised eyes.

 

Then he walked towards the training ground alone.

 

Obviously, Kimimaro, like Gaara, has no interest in joining in the fun. There is only one thing he is interested in, and that is to become stronger.

 

Keep getting stronger until he has enough power to defeat the Uzumaki Naruto, who he has never met, and take back the remaining Nine Tails.

 

For this reason, Kimimaro became a training maniac.

 

"Kimimaro, wait for me."

 

When Haku saw Kimimaro leaving, he gritted his teeth and jumped off the roof. He has been with Kimimaro for the longest time, and has the best relationship with the latter, as close as brothers, so he didn't want to leave him alone.

 

"Humph."

 

Temari glanced at Kimimaro's back with a bit of displeasure, and said to Gaara who was beside her, "Gaara, you must defeat that guy, I'm annoyed whenever I see his face."

 

Just after she finishing speaking, there was a sudden bang on the street, and there was an explosion with dazzling fire and smoke.

 

'What happened? !'

 

The little kids on the roof quickly engulfed the billowing smoke.

 

"Ha ha ha ha!"

 

In the next second, a laughter that sounded very awkward sounded, and a beautiful young man with long blond hair came out from the street corner with his hands on his hips, with a proud look on his face.

 

"How is my latest clay bomb, isn't that powerful, Kimimaro? I know you're fine, don't pretend to be dead, now fight me."

 

Deidara said loudly, aiming one palm at the thick smoke, and a mouth appeared in the palm of his hand, with a tongue sticking out, stirring flexibly.

 

"Deidara, your ninjutsu is as disgusting as ever."

 

Kimimaro's voice came from the thick smoke. Immediately, a gust of wind swept across the street, blowing away the thick smoke, revealing the silhouettes of Kimimaro and Haku.

 

At this moment, the two of them had four huge ice mirrors erected around them, and it was these 4 mirrors that resisted the explosion of the Deidara clay bomb.

 

Haku glanced at Kimimaro, and after receiving the gesture from the latter's eyes, he clasped his hands and released the ice mirror he made with his Kekkei Genkai.

 

"Are you going to fight together or alone? It seems that I have to find a small follower for myself."

 

Deidara rubbed his chin with his hand, rolled his eyes, and smiled at Kimimaro, "After I beat you, why don't I take Haku as my lackey."

 

"If you want to die, you can try."

 

Kimimaro said coldly, judging from his expression, he was absolutely serious when he said this.

 

"Deidara!"

 

A clear shout sounded, and Temari and the others ran down from the roof. She took the lead in questioning Deidara, "You created an explosion in the village again and made the streets smoky, aren't you afraid that Tsunade-sama would know?"

 

Compared to Kimimaro, Deidara is obviously more annoying for her.

 

He tinkers with his so-called "art" all day long and makes explosions from time to time, just like a terrorist, making everyone feel insecure.

 

Hearing Tsunade's name, Deidara's expression changed suddenly, thinking of Tsunade's terrifying face and that pair of even more terrifying fists, he shuddered.

 

However, he still replied stubbornly:

 

"Everything I do is for art! What do you know?Don't complain to Tsunade-sama if you have the ability, come and fight me one-on-one."

 

"Okay, how about you fight with our group?" Kankuro pointed to his companions behind him and sneered at Deidara.

 

Seeing the scene in front of him, Kimimaro shook his head, showing a slightly impatient expression. Then, he said to Deidara:

 

"Come to the training ground, we will decide the outcome, and end our grievances."

 

After saying that, he walked forward without looking back.

 

When Deidara heard that, he was stunned for a moment, and then shouted at Kimimaro's back: "Who is afraid of who? Hum."

 

He hummed softly and followed.

 

'There is a good show.'

 

Temari and the others seeing this, followed up with excitement.

 

The group came to the training ground outside the village in a mighty way.

 

Perhaps it was because everyone went to see the airship, the normally busy training ground was empty at this time, which was a suitable stage for the battle.

 

"Be careful."

 

Haku said in a low voice beside Kimimaro, then glanced at Deidara, who looked like a sloppy boy, and then silently walked to the stand to join Temari and the others.

 

As soon as a group of little kids picked a seat and sat down, they couldn't wait to discuss the upcoming battle.

 

"I bet that Kimimaro will win. His strength is greatest among us. That guy Deidara is obviously a latecomer, and he still wants to be the boss, he is not Kimimaro's opponent at all."

 

"I don't think it's easy to say. Deidara has a lot of tricks, and he's not as direct as Kimimaro. He often makes sneak attacks in fights. If Kimimaro is not careful, he might fall into his hands.

 

Some are optimistic about Kimimaro, and some are optimistic about Deidara.

 

Just when they were talking with great interest, a voice suddenly came from outside the training ground.

 

"Yo, it seems I have come at a great time."

 

They saw a man wearing a shark mask and an Anbu uniform carrying a large bag. He came to the stand, sat down next to them with his legs crossed,.

 

Temari frowned when she saw the strange man.

 

"Sister, what's wrong?" Kankuro asked curiously, noticing Temari's expression.

 

"If I remember correctly, Anbu's ninjas can't easily leave their posts without permission, let alone show up at the training ground alone."

 

Temari whispered, casting a suspicious look at the masked man.

 

Seemingly aware of Temari's eyes, the masked man suddenly turned his head and greeted them: "Hello. I just want to watch, don't mind me."

 

"Uncle, are you a Anbu?" Karin, who was closest to the masked man, was the first to respond and asked curiously.

 

"Yes, you're so smart."

 

The masked man pointed to his mask and explained, "I heard an explosion in the nearby street, so I came to see if it's Deidara making trouble again. But now it seems that Kimimaro will help me teach him a lesson, maybe I won't have to do it after all."

 

'So that's what it is.'.

 

After listening to these words, they suddenly realized, and Temari's inner doubts were also eliminated.

 

"That's right. I bought some snacks when I passed by the convenience store on the street just now. You can share it with everyone. It's a treat from me."

 

The masked man said and handed the big bag in his hand to Karin.

 

"Wow!"

 

 

Inside the bag, as said, it was full of various snacks and drinks, which made Karin let out a wow sound, and was very happy.

 

"Anbu-san, thank you."

 

Karin said sweetly, and together with her good friend Hinata, they happily distributed the snacks in the bag to everyone.

 

Kankuro took a bowl of dumplings, quietly took out a tool that looked like a thin needle, and stabbed the dumplings a few times, and then said:

 

"Food is ok."

 

'Am I thinking too much?'

 

Temari hearing that withdrew the suspicious gaze from the masked man. 

 

'Maybe, he is really an Anbu who likes children and treats people warmly?'

 

But right now, this is not the most important issue, because in the training ground, the battle between Kimimaro and Deidara has already begun.

 

"Nine-tailed brat, as long as I can defeat the strongest you, I can prove my explosive art to Tsunade-sama. And from now on, you will all obey my orders, hahaha!"

 

Deidara pointed at Kimimaro and announced ambitiously.

 

"Idiot, that's just your wishful thinking. I can easily defeat you without the power of the Nine Tails."

 

Kimimaro folded his arms around his chest and looked contemptuous.

 

What he has always looked down on the most is a sloppy guy like Deidara.

 

"Okay! This is what you said, you don't need the power of the nine tails, and I don't need the chakra of the four tails in my body, is it fair? We will rely on our own true abilities to see who is the strongest. "

 

Deidara rolled his eyes and said.

 

What he is most afraid of is the nine tails in Kimimaro's body. After all, the nine tails is much more powerful than the four tails. He didn't expect the opponent to give up the strongest trump card, so he can't blame him.

 

"I will count three, let's officially start."

 

Deidara seeing that Kimimaro did not object to his proposal, his eyes flashed, he stretched out a finger, and immediately counted aloud, "One"

 

As soon as this "one" was said, Deidara's mouth suddenly turned up, revealing a sinister smile.

 

At the same time.

 

'Boom!'

 

As Deidara raised his finger, it seemed that he had activated some kind of ninjutsu, and the ground under Kimimaro's feet suddenly exploded, and the fire and smoke engulfed him again.

 

"Hahaha, I know this is your most frequent training ground, so I secretly planted a lot of clay bombs here last night. You are sure to lose this battle, Kimimaro!"

 

Deidara put his hands on his hips again and smiled smugly.

 

"This shameless fellow."

 

In the stands, the kids clenched their fists and condemned Deidara's despicable sneak attack.

 

However, the shark mask man shook his head and said:

 

"Victory in battle by all means is the way of real ninja. Deidara has grasped the essence of it at a young age."

 

By his words it can be seen that the shark mask man seemed to admire Deidara's methods very much.

 

In the anime, Deidara used the villagers of Sunagakure as hostages while confronting Gaara, the fifth Kazekage, which caused Gaara to be distracted, Gaara was then knocked out on the spot and Diedara became the victor easily.

 

This is Deidara's fighting style, cunning and agile.

 

Hearing the masked man's words, Temari and the others were stunned for a moment, and then they all showed thoughtful expressions.

 

Only Haku's face was full of worry. He subconsciously wanted to refute the masked man and speak up for Kimimaro, but he didn't know how to speak.

 

"However, Kimimaro is not so vulnerable, this battle has just begun."

 

The masked man gave a blank look and continued.

 

It's just as he said.

 

In the training ground, when the fire and smoke from the explosion dissipated, it was not a charred body that appeared, but countless spiky hard bones, which formed a barrier layer upon layer, which firmly protected Kimimaro's body.

 

Blood bone pulse.

 

"Che, turtle shell. Watch me blow you up!"

 

Deidara spat lightly, then his eyes flashed as he made a seal again, and rubbed out a white clay bird out of the mouth of the palm of his hand.

 

'Swish.'

 

Under his control, the bird spread its wings and attacked the barrier formed by bones's dance. During this process, the flying bird expanded rapidly and turned into a big white bird.

 

"Explode!"

 

When the volume of the clay bird swelled to the maximum, Deidara detonated it. In an instant, an explosion several times stronger than before exploded in the center of the training ground.

 

'Boom!'

 

The loud noise, air waves, and dust from the explosion spread to the stands in an instant, causing the group to be surprised as they staggered back.

 

What a terrible power.

 

Diedara's explosion is indeed something that makes everyone take a step back.

 

"Hahaha! Kimimaro, you're finished!"

 

Deidara continued to laugh wildly. When the dust and smoke from the explosion dissipated, he looked again at the place where Kimimaro was standing. Sure enough, even bone shield could not resist the explosion-a lot of bones were scattered on the surrounding ground, the wall broke into several pieces. The defensive barrier was blasted with a huge gap from the front.

 

'Huh?'

 

Deidara's laughter stopped abruptly, because in his sight, after the "big tortoise shell" was blasted, there was no Kimimaro in it.

 

'Not good.'

 

Deidara's expression changed, and he immediately reacted.

 

' From the beginning, Kimimaro must not be hiding inside the bone sphere.'

 

Thinking of this, just as he was about to make a move, he felt a chill behind him.

 

'Puff.'

 

The sound of flesh being pierced by a sharp weapon was heard.

 

 

Deidara lowered his head in horror, only to see a bone sword piercing through his right chest, which immediately made him gasp and put on a mask of pain.

 

"Your vigilance is so poor that you didn't even notice when I appeared behind you."

 

Kimimaro pressed against Deidara's back and said, "But don't worry, I avoided the vital organs in your body, so you will only be injured and bedridden for a period of time, and there will be no danger to life. Remember this lesson and don't provoke me in the future, I have no interest in playing these children's games with you."

 

"Are you finished?"

 

Deidara's neck suddenly turned one hundred and eighty degrees strangely, as it turned around and smiled at Kimimaro.

 

At the same time, Kimimaro was surprised to find that a large amount of white clay poured out of Deidara's wound, entangling his bone sword and entire arm tightly, making him unable to escape.

 

"You haven't seen my clay clone, have you? It is much more powerful than ordinary shadow clones. It can not only resist attacks, but also entangle the enemy. If it is mixed with my blasting clay, it can even explode directly, just like now…"

 

Deidara enjoyed Kimimaro's surprised expression, and while speaking, his whole body swelled rapidly, and soon changed from a slender beautiful boy to a big fat man.

 

'Boom!'

 

Another violent explosion rang, this time Kimimaro was blown away on the spot, he drew an arc in the air, and finally fell heavily on the ground more than ten meters away.

 

Not far away, Deidara's body emerged from the ground, drilled out, and slowly patted off the sand from his body.

 

Explosion release · Self-exploding clone.

 

This Jutsu along with Earth style. Underground mole was something that Deidara carefully prepared in order to deal with Kimimaro.

 

He first pretended to be lighthearted, deliberately revealed flaws, lured Kimimaro to sneak attack from behind, and then used the prepared self-destruct clone to trap him and cause an explosion.

 

And his body had already used the earth concealment jutsu to hide underground, and quickly escaped from the explosion area when it exploded.

 

'Da da da.'

 

Deidara walked towards Kimimaro, who was lying on the ground, raised a finger and said shaking, "Did you see it, Kimimaro? This is my art, it's gorgeous and pleasing to the eye, isn't it? You should admit defeat now."

 

"Admit defeat?"

 

Kimimaro raised his head, stared at Deidara, and said with some difficulty, "Deidara, I admit now that you are qualified to fight me."

 

"You are already on the ground, do you still want to be brave? If I were you, I would definitely beg for mercy, and then go to the infirmary..."

 

'Puff.'

 

Before Deidara could finish speaking, the Kimimaro in front of him turned into a cloud of white smoke and disappeared.

 

"Don't you think that you are the only one who can use clones?"

 

Kimimaro's voice came from behind Deidara, he appeared from behind a big tree unscathed, and then rushed towards Deidara.

 

Kimimaro decided to attack for real now.

 

'So fast.'

 

Deidara's eyes narrowed, then the corners of his mouth curled up, and he muttered: "Interesting. This is the opponent I want, and this is the battle I long for."

 

When the voice fell, he raised his hands, and a large number of clay spiders were spit out of his mouth, and flew towards Kimimaro.

 

'Boom boom boom.'

 

The battle resumes.

 

In the stands.

 

"Both of them have very high talent, and they are also skilled in using various fighting skills. From the current point of view, they are equal opponents."

 

The shark masked man commented.

 

"That's because Kimimaro is not serious. From now on, the Deidara won't have any chance."

 

Haku did not agree with the masked man's opinion, and said with a serious expression.

 

Of all the people here, no one knows Kimimaro better than him. When the latter is serious, he will show overwhelming power. Even Anbu like the masked man may not be his opponent.

 

Next, the situation on the field seemed to be exactly as expected.

 

'Swish.'

 

Kimimaro's figure was erratic, like an invisible ghost, and with a gorgeous and light pace, he calmly avoided all the clay spiders of Deidara, appeared beside the latter, and kicked out.

 

'Boom!'

 

Deidara tried to parry, but he greatly underestimated Kimimaro's strength. He only felt a strong force coming, causing his whole body to lose his balance and being kicked out on the spot.

 

'Damn.'.

 

The blond boy cursed in his heart, and before he had time to catch his breath, the aggressive Kimimaro had already attacked him again, launching an even more intense continuous attack.

 

Whether it is speed, strength or endurance, Kimimaro's performance is completely different from before, and has improved a lot.

 

Under his strong attack, Deidara was soon unable to withstand it, and once retreated, there was no chance to fight back.

 

"Don't hesitate, use the power of the four tails, or you will never be able to compete with me."

 

Kimimaro said coldly while suppressing Deidara.

 

"Don't look down on me, bastard!"

 

Deidara was furious, and fired a large number of clay spiders from the palms of his hands, finally forcing Kimimaro to temporarily retreat and get a chance to breathe.

 

However, he did not use the four-tailed chakra in his body according to Kimimaro's intention, because in Deidara's view, if he did that, it meant that he had already lost.

 

So Deidara kicked the ground with both feet and jumped high into the air.

 

'Swish swish.'

 

He quickly formed a seal in the air, and with a "Peng", a huge clay bird was summoned to become his mount, allowing Deidara to fly to a higher place.

 

"It should be safe here."

 

Deidara stood on the bird's back, looked down at Kimimaro on the ground, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

 

Then, he showed a smug smile again, picked up a handmade bomb without haste, and threw the small clay birds to the ground.

 

'Boom boom boom.'

 

The training ground was quickly bombed by Deidara, and even though Kimimaro had the strength, Diedara was beyond his reach.

 

"You are too shameless, come down if you have the ability!"

 

Seeing this scene, Haku stood up from his seat in the stands angrily, and shouted at Deidara who was in the air.

 

"Hahaha, if you have the ability, let him come up."

 

Deidara was not discouraged, but is more and more proud of his own skills. He stared at Kimimaro on the ground with bright eyes, and murmured, "The next bomb will directly blow up the entire training ground and I would like to see how you can hide."

 

Then a large amount of white clay was spit out from his palms, which soon piled up like a big rock, forming a giant clay dragon with a body length of more than ten meters.

 

This is Deidara's trump card. It's explosive power is extremely powerful. Once it falls on the training ground, it will cause devastating damage.

 

In the stands.

 

"Well, the two of them are very good. Without the help of the power of the tail beasts, they have reached the level of combat power that is beyond what normal ninjas can think of."

 

While speaking, the masked man stood up.

 

Because, they cannot be allowed to continue, because Deidara has already crossed the line, and once the clay giant lands and explodes, it will undoubtedly cause the battle to go completely out of control.

 

"Anbu-san, are you going to stop them?" Karin asked anxiously. With her strong perception, she had already sensed the terrifying power of the ninjutsu that Deidara was about to perform.

 

"Certainly."

 

The masked man touched Karin's red hair, then looked at Deidara in midair, raised one hand and snapped his fingers.

 

'Siiiiiat.'

 

Under the suspicious eyes of the group, as the masked man snapped his fingers, a golden lightning bolt suddenly fell from the sky.

 

"Hahaha, go to hell!"

 

Deidara laughed wildly, and was about to throw the clay dragon, but suddenly he was stunned by the lightning.

 

In the next instant, his entire body, the bird under him, and the clay giant dragon were all enveloped in golden lightning, drowning in the infinite lightning.

 

"Ugh!"

 

Deidara let out a scream and fell straight from the air. His clay bird and dragon were also under the attack of lightning Chakra, their structures were damaged and disintegrated, and they lost the ability to explode.

 

'Boom.'

 

Deidara fell to the ground, his clothes were tattered, white smoke was still coming from his body, and his whole body gave off a burning smell. Although not life-threatening, he clearly suffered a lot.

 

This is a lesson for him because he is rashly using explosives in the village without regard for the consequences.

 

Because this scene happened so fast, Temari and others in the stands, as well as Kimimaro in the training ground, were all stunned.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

The masked man flashed and instantly appeared in front of Kimimaro, and stretched out a big hand towards the latter.

 

"What are you going to do?!"

 

Kimimaro came back to his senses and was about to make a move, but suddenly felt a strong pressure emanating from the masked man, like a mountain descended on him.

 

Don't say about resistance, Kimimaro can't even move a finger.

 

'How is it possible that I can't move just by the aura radiated by him, is there such a monster in the Anbu of Kirigakure?'

 

Kimimaro was shocked, and his heart set off a storm.

 

The nine tails in his body once told him that there is only one real powerhouse in Kirigakure, and that is Tsunade, the Goddess of ninjas. In addition, Pakura may be regarded as half of the top powerhouse.

 

As for the rest of the people, including the other geniuses like Mei, Mangetsu, and Ringo, as long as he grows up, those guys are no match for him.

 

But at this moment, the Anbu masked man in front of him made Kimimaro feel the pressure and fear that he had only experienced when facing Tsunade.

 

The next second, under Kimimaro's terrified eyes, the masked man lifted him up, and two sharp fangs popped out from under the mask, biting hard at the bottom of his neck.

 

'Puff!'

 

As the fangs entered his body, Kimimaro suddenly sucked in a breath of cold air, and his pupils shrank suddenly. At this moment, in addition to the piercing pain, he also felt a strange force invaded his body.

 

Not far away, Deidara staggered up from the ground and saw this scene.

 

'Damn, what's going on here?'

 

"Hey, let that guy go!"

 

The blond boy shouted, he unexpectedly did not choose to escape, but gathered up the courage to rush to the masked man, trying to save Kimimaro from the latter.

 

The masked man chuckled, and stretched out his hand, a strong gravitational force emanated from the palm of his hand, causing Deidara to lift his feet off the ground without any strength to fight back, and was caught by the masked man.

 

Then the masked man did the same, he took a bite just below Deidara's neck.

 

After being bitten, both Kimimaro and Deidara couldn't bear the severe pain, and they quickly dropped their heads and fell into a coma.

 

This man wearing a shark mask is obviously Kisame.

 

He returned to the village with Katsuyu, and after getting off the airship, he planned to pretend to be Anbu and walk around the village. As a result, he was attracted by the sound of the

 explosion and came across the battle between Deidara and Kimimaro.

 

On a whim he decided to, watch their battle, he recognized their talents and abilities and believed that they were qualified to inherit the curse mark from him.

 

So he gave the curse mark to them. 

 

Inside the training ground.

 

Just as the duel between Deidara and Kimimaro was about to enter a white-hot stage and lose control. The masked man suddenly attacked and stopped the two.

 

But after he stopped the two, he bit them so hard that they fell into a coma.

 

'Not right.'

 

When Temari and the others in the stands saw this, they quickly realized that there was something wrong with the masked man. Without thinking much, the group rushed towards the training ground, intending to save Kimimaro and Deidara.

 

"Yo, everyone is very motivated. It's just right, let me see what you are capable of."

 

While talking, Kisame made a seal, and immediately divided several shadow clones, each blocking one.

 

"Sand coffin!"

 

"The Great Breakthrough of the Wind!"

 

"Ice blast!"

 

"Mokuton!"

 

"Byakugan!"

 

"…"

 

Following Temari and the others' stern shouts, various ninjutsu and Kekkei Genkai bloomed in the training ground, smashing towards Kisame and his shadow clones.

 

Kisame was calm facing their attacks, the clones raised their hands to form seals, fire, wind, water, earth, lightning, yin, and yang were used over and over again, and they displayed gorgeous ninjutsu, perfectly resolved the attacks.

 

"I know your father, Rasa, compared with his magnetic release, you are too far behind, not even at the entry level."

 

"Temari, your talent is even more mediocre than your younger brother. This level of wind release is like fanning me with a fan."

 

"Kankuro... Forget it, you're just a piece of shit, there's nothing to say."

 

Kisame first easily defeated the three sand siblings who rushed at the front, and then defeated Yamato and Haku, who followed closely behind.

 

"Yamato, you shouldn't be a ninja, but a gardener. It's a good idea to use your wood tunnel to plant trees and green things."

 

"Haku, if everyone in the Yuki clan is as weak as you, then I can only say that the demise of this clan cannot be blamed on others, but can only blame themselves for being too weak."

 

Finally, Kisame slapped Karin and Hinata flying.

 

"Uzumaki Karin, as an Eight-Tails Jinchuriki your performance is so disappointing to me. You are not qualified to control the Eight-Tails at all."

 

"Hinata Hyuga, you were disliked in the Hyuga clan, and you are still useless when you arrive at Kirigakure. Even if Tsunade is your teacher, you still haven't changed at all."

 

He destroy them one by one physically and mentally.

 

In less than a minute, the little kids fell to the ground one after another, and everyone was commented by Kisame. Judging from his comments, obviously none of these guys can satisfy him.

 

"Who are you?!"

 

Temari propped up her body with her fan, barely stood up, and asked with a look of horror.

 

The masked man in front of her is not only terrifyingly powerful, but also knows everyone well.

 

He is definitely not an ordinary Anbu ninja.

 

At this moment, an unimaginable heat suddenly came from outside the training ground, passed over the heads of Temari and the others, and went straight to the masked man.

 

'Boom!'

 

In the next second, the place where the masked man stood was bombarded by a huge fireball, leaving a deep pit of scorched earth.

 

However, the masked man seemed to have been prepared for a long time, he escaped to the side ahead of time and evaded the attack.

 

'Whoosh whoosh.'

 

After the explosion, several figures descended on the training ground, protecting Temari and the others behind them. And the person at the head, was one with long smooth green hair and a backless outfit that revealed a large area of snow-white skin, the the hero of Kirigakure- Pakura.

 

"Pakura-sensei!"

 

Seeing Pakura's appearance, the little kids were all surprised and glad that they were saved.

 

Pakura looked back at the children, except for Deidara and Kimimaro who fell into a coma, everyone else seemed to be fine. She breathed a sigh of relief, then withdrew her gaze, and ordered the Anbu:

 

"Surround this man!"

 

Pakura was very familiar with Anbu, so she was 100% sure that she had never seen the Anbu ninja wearing a shark mask in front of her.

 

In other words, the other party is definitely not someone from Kirigakure, but probably a spy from another Ninja Village.

 

"You came very quickly. It's a pity, I wanted to play with these little kids for a while."

 

Kisame looked at Pakura and said with a half-smile.

 

"No matter who you are and what your purpose is, I will only give you one chance, surrender immediately."

 

Pakura said coldly. Seeing that the other party did not respond, she decisively released several scorching fireballs floating around her body, and a blazing flame burst out from her body.

 

Seeing that a fight is about to break out.

 

"Stop!"

 

A clear shout came from above everyone's heads. Then the sixth Mizukage, Tsunade, descended from the sky, stood infront of Kisame, opposite Pakura and others.

 

"Tsunade-sama, you..." Pakura was taken aback.

 

"Pakura, stop, it's a misunderstanding. I forgot to tell you, the man behind me is a powerful reclusive ninja, and I specially invited him back to their teacher."

 

Tsunade motioned Pakura to relax as she pointed at the children, then walked over to the masked man and patted him on the shoulder.

 

"Tsunade-sama, thank you for helping me out."

 

Kisame nodded towards Tsunade, or Katsuyu, then passed by Pakura, walked to the Temari and others, and said to them condescendingly:

 

"I will officially introduce myself, I don't have a name, and I don't belong to any Ninja village. You can understand me as a ghost outside the Ninja world, so my code name is 'ghost'. At the invitation of Tsunade-sama, from today onwards, I will be your Sensei."

 

As soon as these words came out, the little kids looked at each other and fell silent.

 

"By the way. I checked your strength just now, and I can only say that it is terrible, and I am very disappointed."

 

Kisame folded his arms and taught the new students on the spot, "In my opinion, you are just a bunch of flowers in a greenhouse, you can't do anything except squander and waste your talents. But from now on, I will do a good job. Be mentally prepared, because under my hands, you don't want to be lazy anymore."

 

This is Kisame's new plan.

 

He has almost done all the business he should do now, and finally got free time, so he plans to use the time to train these little kids well.

 

Facing the "declaration", Temari and others all changed their faces, and the timid ones, such as Hinata, even showed nervous and scared expressions.

 

"What did you do to Deidara and Kimimaro just now, we all saw you bit them."

 

Temari mustered up her courage and questioned.

 

"That's my gift to them."

 

Kisame smiled mysteriously and didn't explain too much, but immediately entered the role as he looked at the woods outside the training ground and shouted, "Come out."

 

Under the surprised eyes of Temari and the others, after a while, a boy who seemed to be honest and friendly walked out of the woods nervously.

 

It's Jugo, who was brought back from the vicinity of Ryuchi Cave by Kisame and Tsunade not long ago.

 

"Why did you run out again? Didn't I tell you to stay in your residence?"

 

An Anbu asked.

 

"I... love nature, and... birds."

 

Jugo stammered, spread out his folded hands, and a bird spread its wings from his palms and flew into the sky.

 

"Let him come over."

 

Kisame ordered the Anbu and then said to Jugo, "You too join these little kids and train with them."

 

At this point, one more are is almost the same.

 

"Okay, nice to meet you. That's the end of the day. At eight o'clock tomorrow morning, everyone will gather at the training ground. Anyone who dares to be late or simply doesn't come will have the consequences... at their own risk."

 

Kisame made another threatening notice, then glanced at Tsunade, and left here with her under everyone's attention.

 

Pakura frowned slightly as she watched the backs of the two go away.

 

Anyone can see that Tsunade has a close relationship with this masked man who suddenly appeared, and it can even be said that...

 

In addition to being the sixth Mizukage, Tsunade also has another identity, that is, the former wife of Kisame.

 

At least the titular Lady of Mizukage.

 

It was not even two years since Hoshigaki Kisame passed away, and Tsunade is already so close to other men. In Pakura's opinion, it was somewhat inappropriate, due to her own feelings.

 

Moreover, she found that Tsunade was sometimes weird, and her personality suddenly became completely different from usual, which made Pakura very puzzled.

 

'What happened to Tsunade-sama?'

 

Pakura couldn't understand, so she could only look away and shake her head.

 

She looked at Deidara and Kimimaro who were in a coma on the side, and suddenly thought of something, and asked Temari: "The two of them were bitten by the masked man just now, what happened at that time?"

 

"He bit them on their neck and they fell into coma."

 

After getting the answer, Pakura's eyes flashed, and she stretched out her hands to touch the places where Deidara and Kimimaro were bitten respectively, and closed her eyes to perceive.

 

From their bodies, she sensed a very familiar force. That power had once resided in her body in the same way.

 

It's Sage chakra.

 

'Is it...'

 

Pakura suddenly opened her eyes, her expression gradually becoming surprised.

 

Kisame and Katsuyu returned to the tree house together.

 

"Kisame-sama, I'm about to hand over my body to Tsunade-sama." Katsuyu said a little reluctantly.

 

"Don't be in a hurry, let her wait a little longer."

 

Kisame stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around Katsuyu's slender waist, standing by the window with her, quietly admiring the scenery outside the window, and kept it like this for a while.

 

The two enjoyed the quiet sweetness.

 

"Is it comfortable enough?" Suddenly, a familiar voice sounded coldly, making Kisame come back to his senses.

 

"Che, spoilsport."

 

Kisame looked down and found that Tsunade was back, so he shook his head and turned away on the spot.

 

"Hmph." Tsunade looked at Kisame's back and snorted coldly as always, but what she didn't notice was, in addition to disgust, the expression on her face had an inexplicable meaning.

 

Kisame put on a shark mask, returned to Kirigakure, and patrolled around the territory that actually belonged to him.

 

The first place he went was the Mizukage Building.

 

When Mizukage Tsunade has other things to do, most of the daily affairs in the village are now handled by her secretary, Terumi Mei.

 

With her strength, beauty and ability, the six-tails Jinchuriki of Kirigakure has gradually won wide acclaim and is respected by the villagers.

 

Many even privately believed that Terumi was the most likely candidate to succeed Tsunade.

 

In the office, Terumi Mei was engrossed in her desk work, handling various documents with a serious expression. Her best friend, Ringo is by her side, although the latter spends most of her time lying bored on the sofa and eating lollipops.

 

'Um?'

 

Suddenly, Terumi Mei raised her head in confusion and looked out the window.

 

Just now, she seemed to feel a certain gaze.

 

"What's wrong?" Ringo noticed that and asked curiously.

 

Terumi Mei stood up, walked to the window and looked around, then turned around, shook her head and said, "It's nothing, it may be my illusion."

 

On the opposite roof, Kisame slowly emerged, smiled slightly, and turned to leave the place.

 

Then he went to the hospital.

 

The current doctors here are Tsunade's two disciples, Shizune and Nohara Rin.

 

Both of them have now become medical ninjas who can take charge of themselves, and the two of them work together to maintain the good operation of the Kirigakure's medical system.

 

To Kisame's surprise, Sarah, the one who he rescued from Roran, also seemed to be very interested in medical ninjutsu and showed a certain talent.

 

The last queen of Roran, let go of her glorious past, and now, is a ordinary medical ninja, follows Shizune and Nohara Rin to study hard.

 

After leaving the hospital, Kisame also went to the research department.

 

Over the past few years, Orochimaru has remained reclusive, spending most of the time shutting himself up in the laboratory, engrossed in scientific research, and tinkering with a lot of results.

 

Of course, he occasionally took some time out to teach his two disciples, Anko and Kabuto.

 

Finally, Kisame returned to the familiar courtyard.

 

Among the four women living here, Natsuhi of Hoshigakure and Karura of Sunagakure have changed their identities and officially become members of Kirigakure.

 

On the other hand, Mikiko from Takigakure stayed at home with Yukino, taking care of a group of children, big and small.

 

That night, Kisame sneaked into Yukino's room, gave her a big surprise, and stayed for the night.

 

The next morning.

 

Training ground.

 

"Gaara, Haku, Deidara, Yamato, Temari, Uzumaki Karin, Kimimaro, Hinata, Jugo, and Kankuro. Well, exactly ten people. From now on, you need not to go to the ninja school again, because I am your teacher."

 

After Kisame roll called them, he folded his arms and said to the ten in front of him.

 

"Excuse me, if we don't go to the ninja school, how can we graduate and become ninjas?"

 

Kankuro raised his hand and asked with a frown. He didn't like this teacher very much, and before he even started, he wanted to escape from his "claw."

 

"You're in a hurry, boy."

 

Kisame gave Kankuro a meaningful look, then snapped his fingers and summoned a shadow clone in front of them with a snap.

 

"The conditions for graduating from me are very simple. As long as any of you can defeat this shadow clone, you can successfully graduate, and I will personally put on his forehead guard and let you become... genin. Does someone want to try it right away?"

 

 Kisame said as he looked at Kimimaro who was at the front of the group.

 

1