195
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Amaterasu.'

 

After Kimimaro activated the Mangekyo Sharingan, he immediately released Amaterasu at Kisame.

 

This black flame is extremely lethal, even water can be ignited, and it will never go out until everything is burned. Moreover, since it is a summoned object, not a ninjutsu formed by chakra, it cannot be absorbed by abilities such as "Fujutsu Kyuin".

 

'Sensei, how do you deal with this?'

 

Kimimaro's eyes were fixed on Kisame who was haunted by Amaterasu. Once the other party was unable to deal with the black flame, or even in danger, he would activate the Mangekyo Sharingan again to release the black flame.

 

However, as Kimimaro expected, Kisame would not be easily defeated by the mere Amaterasu.

 

Because he soon discovered that what he was seeing was an illusion.

 

Kisame was not actually attacked by Amaterasu. As early as the moment before Kimimaro launched Amaterasu, he activated his Kamui in advance to make himself virtual.

 

At this time, what Amaterasu touched was just a phantom, loosing its target and it quickly fell to the ground.

 

Kisame took a step back, re-materialized himself, and then snapped his fingers, and a small sealing formation appeared at his feet, sealing all the black flames in front of him.

 

After all, if he leaves it alone, this little black flame will continue to burn, and it might be able to burn down the entire Kamui space.

 

After doing this, Kisame glanced at Kimimaro and smiled slightly.

 

'Whoosh.'

 

His figure disappeared from the spot in an instant, and when he reappeared, Kisame quietly came behind Kimimaro, and swept his leg across like a whip.

 

'Not good.'

 

Kimimaro was shocked. He had seen Kisame's power and knew that even with the defensive power of the Shikotsumyaku and the curse mark, it would be difficult to resist the physical attack.

 

So, without hesitation, he activated his Mangekyo Sharingan again and summoned Susanoo.

 

'Kacha.'

 

Kisame's whip leg hit the translucent blue skeleton around Kimimaro, causing countless cracks to appear on the surface.

 

Immediately afterwards, Kimimaro and his Susanoo flew off the ground under the sweep of this leg and fell dozens of meters away from Kisame.

 

'Damn.'

 

He tried to stand up, as he manipulated Susanoo to protect himself, and tried to counterattack.

 

'Bang bang bang.'

 

Kisame solidly beat up Kimimaro's Susanoo. After several rounds, he no longer showed mercy, and punched through it from the front, turning it into countless chakra fragments.

 

"Wooo."

 

Kimimaro suddenly spit out a large mouthful of blood and knelt on the spot, losing the strength to fight again.

 

In the past month, through several fights with Kisame, Kisame had beaten up Kimimaro so much so that his world view changed again and again.

 

'Sensei, how powerful are you?'

 

Kimimaro didn't dare to think about it, because it would make him feel hopeless. It seemed that no matter how hard he tried, it would be impossible for him to catch up with the teacher's footsteps in this life.

 

"Not bad, your strength has surpassed Jonin and is approaching the Kage level. What you lack at present is enough combat experience."

 

Kisame folded his arms as he commented on his and looked down at Kimimaro kneeling in front of him.

 

There are a total of four powers in Kimimaro's body, namely the Shikotsumyaku inherited from Otsutsuki Hamura, the Mangekyo Sharingan of the Uchiha clan, the Curse mark from Kisame, and the chakra of the nine tails.

 

However, with so much power residing in him, they are destined to be mutually exclusive.

 

At present, it seems that the biggest rejection is from the newly transplanted Sharingan.

 

"Arrrr"

 

Suddenly, a painful expression appeared on Kimimaro's face, his eyelids and eyeballs twitched violently, and two lines of blood tears flowed out of his eyes.

 

He felt that his vision was lost in a tide, and the world in front of his eyes seemed to tumble a lot.

 

"It's normal rejection."

 

Seeing this, Kisame replied and said that Kimimaro need not panic too much, "It's just like how Hashirama cells reject the host by absorbing the energy from the host's flesh and blood, and turn them into a plant. In your case what you need to do is to rely on your own will and harness these eyes until they are fully at your disposal."

 

"I will definitely do it, Sensei."

 

Kimimaro stood up and swore with a resolute expression.

 

"I wish you success."

 

Kisame patted Kimimaro on the shoulder and instructed, "Pack up, the time for the competition has come, we should return to Kirigakure and fulfill the bet with Tsunade. Remember, as my students, you must win the fight. If you lose, I'll kill you on the spot. Got it?"

 

Hearing that Kisame would kill him, Kimimaro couldn't help being shocked, he felt like he fell into an ice cellar.

 

He knew that his Sensei was definitely not joking, because at that moment, he felt a terrifying murderous aura that made every nerve in his body tense.

 

"Yes, Sensei." Kimimaro came back to his senses and replied solemnly with his eyes sharp.

 

No matter who the opponent is, no matter what the cost, he will win.

 

"Very well, keep this fighting spirit."

 

Seeing Kimimaro's determination, Kisame was very satisfied, so then took the initiative to mention, "By the way, don't worry about Haku and Karin, they are doing secret special training somewhere in the ninja world just like you, and it's time to get them back. They are almost done."

 

Seeing Kisame go away, Kimimaro's face turned solemn.

 

"Hey, boy, don't you know who he is yet?"

 

Suddenly, Kyuubi's question sounded in Kimimaro's heart.

 

"Who? You mean teacher? Do you know his true identity?" Hearing that Kimimaro asked three questions in a row, looking very surprised.

 

Speaking of which, since his teacher appeared, in the past three months, the Nine Tails in his body hardly moved, as if he had fallen asleep.

 

This kind of weird situation has never happened before.

Looking back now, it was as if Nine Tails deliberately pretended to be dead and avoided his sensei.

 

"Listen, from this second on, you can't be surprised or yell at anything you hear, understand? Your sensei's real name is"

 

Kurama warned Kimimaro, and then whispered a name in his heart.

"?!"

 

Kimimaro's pupils shrank, he shocked beyond measure.

He didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

At this time, in the Land of Snow.

 

On the endless snow field, the snow covered everything, and the visibility was less than three meters.

 

The wind was howling and the cold wave was surging. It's like a restricted area of life, in here was a small young man walking with difficulty in the cruel wind and snow.

 

At first, Haku thought it was just a test. When he couldn't hold on, his teacher would show up and criticize him severely, expressing his disappointment.

 

But after that, his teacher will save him and take him out of this icy world, out of this extremely cold hell.

 

But Haku quickly found out that he was wrong.

After his teacher abandoned him in the snow field, he completely disappeared without a trace.

 

In the past month, Haku has been in a coma several times, sometimes due to low temperature, sometimes due to hunger. Although he survived tenaciously, at this time he was already suffering from hunger and cold, reaching his true limit.

 

'Puff.'

 

Every time he moved, he left a deep footprint on the thick snow, and then he had to use all his strength to lift his foot again and take the next step.

 

'No.'

 

Haku knows that, if this continues, he will never be able to get out of this uninhabited wasteland, and he will definitely die here.

 

His vision became more and more blurred, his heartbeat became slower and slower, and his movements became more and more sluggish, until finally he fell forward with a 'bang', and buried his face in the snow.

 

"Kimimaro, Kaa-san, Kirigakure."

 

One after another figures appeared in Haku's mind, and they left him one by one, quickly disappearing from his world.

 

Soon, there was only a blank space left in his heart, full of emptiness and loneliness, as well as eternal cold and dead silence.

 

He was abandoned by this world, abandoned by everyone.

 

However, when his life was on the verge of ending, Haku's spirit and body also quietly underwent some changes.

 

He finally realized the true meaning of Ice, which is an eternal coldness and loneliness.

 

Suddenly, Haku opened his eyes and slowly stood up from the snow.

 

From this moment on, he no longer felt cold, and the surrounding snow and ice were no longer an obstacle to him, but seemed to be integrated with him, and even became a force that could be driven by him.

 

He continued to walk forward without saying a word, and strangely, there were no more footprints left where he passed, and even the sound of footsteps disappeared.

 

'Crash.'

 

There was a icy river in front of him, which was formed by the melting of the ice on the snow-capped mountains. It blocked Haku's path.

 

But he didn't seem to see it, he walked forward and stepped into the river with one foot.

 

An incredible scene happened.

 

The moment Haku walked into the icy river, an extremely cold chakra gushed out from the bottom of his feet, causing the entire river to freeze instantly, and the originally rushing river water turned into a flat ice surface.

 

But Haku himself didn't seem to notice anything about it.

 

He stepped over the ice and continued to move forward. Not far away, there was a roar of a bear and he saw a huge white bear rushing towards him with its teeth and claws out.

 

This hungry white bear wanted to treat the human kid who broke into its territory as dinner, but as soon as it entered within three meters of Haku's range, a cold air rose from its feet and spread all the way to the top of the white bear's head.

 

In just a few seconds, the white bear froze all over and turned into an ice block.

 

Finally unable to hold on anymore, Haku fell down again and fell into a coma.

 

Kisame suddenly appeared by Haku's side, and lifted the latter.

 

"Amazing. To be able to comprehend the Yuki clan's Kekkei Genkai to such a state, the Ice Chakra in his body automatically protects him now, this is somewhat similar to Gaara's sand."

 

Kisame praised with a smile.

 

In the anime, the reason why Gaara's sand in the gourd can automatically protect him is because the power of his mother, Karura, resides in it.

 

On the other hand, Haku, relying on his own understanding of Ice release, achieved a similar effect.

It has to be said that Haku's performance exceeded Kisame's expectations, and his future achievements may reach an astonishing height.

 

'Then, only Karin remains.'

 

With the emergence of a space whirlpool, Kisame's shadow clone left the snow field with the unconscious Haku.

 

Uzushiogakure, the ruins of Uzumaki Clan.

 

Karin has been trapped here for almost a month.

During this time, not only did she never see Kisame again, she often had nightmares.

 

In the nightmares, Karin saw countless people of her clan killed and tragically die at the hands of the enemy, which had a huge impact on her young mind.

 

Today, she had another nightmare.

 

Only this time, she dreamed that the Ninja War broke out, Kirigakure was breached by the enemy's coalition forces, and her companions and friends were all killed by the enemy one by one.

 

Her mother took her and escaped by chance, and once again became a remnant of the lost village and lived a life of a refugee.

 

Soon, the lonely mother and daughter fell into the hands of other Ninja villages. In order to protect her, her mother had to sacrifice herself and act as a humanoid medical kit as before.

 

But this time, the goddess of luck no longer cares about the mother and daughter, and no one will come to rescue them.

 

So Karin could only watch her mother, covered in tooth marks, suffered torment, exhausting the fire of life in extreme pain, and went to death.

 

"Karin, save me"

 

In that very realistic nightmare, her mother was bitten by several ninjas on her arms and thighs, it's like her body is torn apart by mad dogs, devouring her chakra.

She spoke with difficulty, stretched out an arm full of tooth marks and scars towards Karin, begging her daughter to save her.

 

"Mother!"

 

In this deep despair, Karin finally broke out.

 

'Swish swish.'

 

As she let out a heart-piercing shout, several golden chains suddenly shot out from behind her and attacked the ninjas.

 

"Ah ah ah!" With a scream, they were instantly chained through their bodies, and they fell to the ground and died violently.

 

"Mother, I can finally protect you."

 

Karin showed a smile and muttered, then she once again slept.

 

Kisame's clone appeared near her.

 

During this period of time, Kisame used the environment here and coupled it with the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan to perform illusions on her daily, making her go through many trials.

 

It's only now that Karin finally achieved the effect that Kisame wanted.

 

Adamantine chains.

 

The chains shot from Karin represents the a unique ability of the Uzumaki clan. It not only has a strong attack power, but also can be used to create enchantments and seal tailed beasts.

 

Even in the Uzumaki clan, only very few geniuses can awaken this power from their sleeping bloodline, such as the previous nine-tailed man, Uzumaki Kushina.

In the anime, during the Fourth Ninja War, Karin subconsciously used it to protect Sasuke.

 

The belief of "protecting the one you love" is the key to activating Karin's own potential.

 

So, Kisame applied an illusion on Karin, putting her in a similar environment, and finally activated her Kekkei Genkai in her body.

 

"Mother!"

 

Karin, sweating profusely, opened her eyes, emerging from her nightmare and shouted for her mother.

 

"Karin, it's alright."

 

Kisame touched her hair and told her that everything she had seen before was an illusion, a tempering and test of her heart.

 

At the same time, he also congratulated Karin for finally activating her Kekkei Genkai.

 

Kisame admits that what he did to Kimimaro, Haku and Karin caused the three to encounter huge physical and mental challenges, and may even leave some sequelae.

However, it is never easy to become stronger, and it is destined to pay a price for it.

 

As their teacher, Kisame will also take follow-up responsibilities, care about the physical and mental conditions of the three, and do his best to heal their mental and physical wounds.

 

And now, as his disciples, the three need to do one thing for him: defeat Tsunade's disciples.

 

Three days later.

 

Kisame took the three and came to the big stage of the sacred tree. According to the bet made three months ago, they have to duel here.

2