201
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Early the next morning.

Kirigakure twelve gathered on the big stage of the sacred tree.

Earlier this morning Kimimaro took off the white bandage covering his eyes, revealing a pair of eyes with complicated patterns, and then his eyes flashed, and his eyes returned to their usual appearance.

He has transplanted Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan that eventually merged with Fugaku's eye, giving birth to a new pair of Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

It has to be said that the eyes of the Uchiha clan are really convenient to transplant, and they can be done by just plugging in and unplugging them.

But at the same time, the rejection of these new eyes is also very strong, which Kimimaro is still trying to overcome.

When the three people in the first team came to the big stage, they heard Deidara's voice from far away. The latter was dancing in the crowd, bragging about his heroic deeds of defeating Land of Sky and returning the flying fortress.

"Hey, don't be too complacent, Deidara! The enemy of our second team is Seimei, the founder of the Land of Artisans, and he is much more difficult to deal with than the stinky fish and rotten shrimps in Land of Sky."

Kankuro interrupted Deidara's bragging and said dissatisfied.

"It seems that a lot of evil guys have been resurrected one after another recently, and the same is true of the demon we deal with. That thing seems to be a creature from outside the world."

Yamato on the side agreed, with a thoughtful expression.

Deidara snorted, ignoring these guys. When he saw Kimimaro coming, he saw that the other party was silent, so he asked with a teasing expression:

"Hey, Kimimaro, why didn't you speak? Could it be that your mission failed?"

When Kimimaro heard that, he glanced at Deidara dazedly, and the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in his eyes flashed.

"What!"

Deidara suddenly screamed, as if he had been hit by evil, and sat on the ground, with panic written on his face and sweat dripping down.

"He's in illusion."

Jugo and Suigetsu looked at each other, although they were happy to see Deidara shriveled, but he is their squad leader after all, and it would look bad for the third squad to go on like this.

So, the two hurriedly held down Deidara, trying to get rid of the illusion in him.

"Kimimaro, you despicable fellow, you sneak attacked me! I will fight you!"

After Deidara realized that he had made a fool of himself, even if he was furious, he wanted to fight with Kimimaro desperately.

At this moment.

The appearance of Kisame and Tsunade made the noisy crowd instantly quiet.

"It seems that you have already communicated passionately, very good, let's go straight to today's topic."

Kisame glanced at everyone and announced the real reason why he called Twelve Genin, "Today, you will welcome a new companion, her name is Kaguya. Come out."

Kisame then clapped his hands and Kaguya Otsutsuki in a white robe walked out from behind Kisame and Tsunade calmly.

"Kaguya, isn't this the surname of the Kimimaro's family? It sounds strange. Where did she come from?"

Among the boys and girls, there was a sudden whisper, as Kaguya's appearance attracted everyone's attention and curiosity.

When everyone looked at Kaguya, she also looked at them with curious eyes, her Byakugan swept across the twelve on the opposite side.

"Byakugan? Is she from the Hyuga clan, or did she come from the moon like Toneri?"

Temari was surprised when she saw Kaguya's Byakugan.

Hinata and Toneri looked at each other, she was sure that Kaguya was not from the Hyuga clan.

"I was on the moon and I never heard of her."

Toneri said. He was also confused and unfamiliar with this girl of the same age as him.

"Karin, what's wrong with you?"

Haku suddenly found that Karin, who was beside him, had a horrified expression on her face and is sweating a lot, as if she was frightened by something.

Hearing this, Karin stretched out a finger and pointed at Kaguya, and said timidly: "The chakra in her body is very huge, it is comparable to Tsunade-sama."

"What?!"

As soon as these words came out, even Kimimaro, who had always been calm, was extremely shocked, and his face quickly became solemn.

They didn't expect this girl named Kaguya looks harmless to humans and animals, to be so scary.

And Kisame's next sentence surprised everyone even more.

"From today, Kaguya will be your captain."

Kisame said with a smile.

Counting Kaguya, the number of ninjas he has trained has reached thirteen.

Including Jinchurikis, Sage bodies, Sharingan, Byakugan, Kekkei Genkai, puppet master, seal ninja, and medical ninja. It can be said that all kinds of talents are available here.

This is the ideal lineup of Kirigakure Genin in his mind.

With the addition of Kaguya Otsutsuki, Kisame's "Kirigakure thirteen" lineup finally took shape.

The target is Konoha 12".

However, the Kirigakure thirteen can only be said to be a fledgling group at present, and has not yet fully grown up. After all, they only have a Six Paths level powerhouse, a few Kage-level and a group of elite Jonin.(Heh)

Therefore, Kisame appointed Kaguya as the captain, hoping that she can play a leading role and become a role model for others.

But for everyone, a girl who appeared out of nowhere became their captain. This is still somewhat unconvincing to them.

Deidara is an outspoken person, and was the first to jump out. He pointed at Kaguya and protested loudly: "Why is this girl? I'm not convinced that she is the captain!"

"Don't be like this, Deidara, do you really want to go against Sensei?" Jugo quickly grabbed Deidara and persuaded the latter not to talk nonsense.

The rest of them, although they didn't protest publicly like Deidara, were obviously dissatisfied with Kaguya, the new captain. After all, everyone was a genius, and they were all arrogant.

Facing the unkind gazes of everyone, Kaguya had a sullen expression on her face, or rather cute expression, but didn't take it to heart at all.

In her eyes, they are a bunch of children.

"I appoint the captain. I don't look at someone's prestige, character, background, character, intelligence or anything else, but only strength. Whoever has the strongest fist is the boss."

Kisame folded his arms as he looked down at Deidara, and said slowly, "Kaguya is stronger than all of you, so she is the captain. The strong is respected, it's that simple."

Seeing this, Tsunade added with a half-smiling smile: "If anyone disagrees, they can challenge Kaguya, and if they win, they will naturally replace her and become the new captain."

The expression on her face showed that she is obviously also very interested in Kaguya, the ancestor of the ninja world, and wanted to see how she would fight.

"I!"

When Deidara heard that, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he couldn't wait to raise his hand, for fear that others would take the lead.

Kaguya glanced at Kisame and asked his opinion with her eyes.

"Just knock this guy out, don't kill him." Kisame's voice sounded in Kaguya's mind.

So she nodded and walked silently to the center of the big stage.

The battle is about to begin.

"What's with the horns on her head, is she a reincarnation of a buffalo? She is really not pleasing to the eye, so let's test her first."

Deidara stared at Kaguya not far away, muttered, then his eyes flashed, and he formed a seal with one hand.

'Swish!'

The wooden ground beneath Kaguya's feet suddenly cracked, and a two-meter-long clay centipede emerged, and went up along her legs, entangling her whole body.

Kaguya lowered her head and looked at the centipede wrapped around her suspiciously.

'Is this some kind of toy?'

"Hey, now you can't move. I didn't expect to take you down so easily. This woman has no combat experience at all."

Deidara sneered, but he would not show mercy to Kaguya, he detonated the clay centipede.

"Haa!"

With Deidara's loud shout, the clay centipede wrapped around Kaguya's body expanded rapidly, and finally exploded with a bang, forming a large amount of fire and smoke, engulfing Kaguya.

However, what Deidara didn't expect was that as a gust of wind blew away the fire and smoke, Kaguya still stood motionless, not only unscathed, even her clothes were not damaged in any way.

"How is this possible?!"

Deidara was shocked and widened his eyes.

His current explosions are no longer an just a Kekkei Genkai, but the fusion of the four-tails power and explosion, and the superposition of the two is greater than what he is originally capable of.

Even Kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku couldn't easily resist such an explosion, but this woman seemed to do it effortlessly.

Just when Deidara was shocked, Kaguya flashed and suddenly disappeared from the spot.

The next second, she appeared behind Deidara.

'What a great speed.'

Deidara's pupils shrank, and was about to respond, but was horrified to find that he couldn't move.

An indescribable coercion enveloped him, making him unable to do anything, even blinking an eye was very difficult.

'Thud.'

Kaguya raised a hand and struck Deidara lightly with a hand knife on the back of the neck, causing the latter to roll his eyes and faint on the spot.

Diedara lost.

Deidara, the squad leader of the third team, a genius with Kage-level strength, failed to match even a single move under Kaguya's subordinates.

"What a terrifying dojutsu. Was that move just now the Byakugan coercion that Hinata used? But the power she displayed was far less than Kaguya."

Kimimaro stared at Kaguya's Byakugan, and his expression became more and more solemn.

Obviously they are both Byakugan, but for some reason, he feels that Kaguya's Byakugan is completely different from Hinata's, and what he has to say is like the difference between genuine and defective products.

He had always thought that the power of Sharingan was far greater than that of Byakugan, but now he was not so sure.

"Is anyone else dissatisfied?"

At this time, Kisame said as he walked to the comatose Deidara, lifted the latter, and threw him to Jugo and Suigetsu to catch him.

"Huuu."

Kimimaro took a deep breath, and said as his fighting spirit boiled. The nature of the Kaguya clan made him eager to fight, especially against powerful enemies.

However, just as he was about to challenge Kaguya, he saw Kisame's gaze.

Kisame gently shook his head at him, and cast a meaningful look.

Kimimaro was stunned for a moment, then released his fist, discouraged, and retreated into the crowd without saying a word.

Because, from Kisame's eyes, Kimimaro read the information: Facing Kaguya, there is nothing he can do, and the opponent's strength is far stronger than him, and they are not at the same level at all.

This means that the girl named Kaguya is a "Kage in the Kages", she has the strength of the pinnacle of the ninja world, and may even be a Six Paths level powerhouse.

Others saw that Kimimaro did not react, and finally realized the power of Kaguya, and no one dared to take action anymore.

Everyone is satisfied.

At this time, Kaguya suddenly made an unexpected move.

She came to the Twelve Genin, her eyes were filled with strange colors, and she stared at everyone for a long time.

Nine-tailed beasts resided in the bodies of these teenagers and young girls, and they were all part of her body, so she had a familiar feeling.

In particular, Hinata, Toneri, Karin, and Kimimaro gave her a sense of intimacy linked by blood.

"They are all direct descendants of your two sons."

 Kisame's voice sounded in Kaguya's mind at the right time.

Kaguya was startled when she heard the words.

She didn't like her two sons, because they were too "filial", they even joined hands to deal with her, sealing her in the moon and hanging in the sky for a thousand years.

However, Hagoromo and Hamura are long dead now. After hundreds of years, do their descendants still need to bear the crime of mother-killing for their ancestors?

2