1 – Reincarnation Business
1.1k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, don’t get me wrong.

Getting reincarnated feels great. I had a lot of trouble in my first life: a lousy part-time job and I hated my school, even though I was right at the end. A few more weeks and then I could finally enjoy freedom forever.

In a way, I got it completely wrong, and also completely right. I did not consider that accidents happen. One concussive blast applied to the cranium later, I was floating in an endless starscape, trying to understand what to make of my second life.

I really wanted an easy life I could enjoy.

I see you were dealt a pretty bad hand the first time, said a tall redhead woman in golden armor, who apparently was to be my reincarnation officer for the day. I can send you into my domain, but it’s mostly devised for adventurers and souls who need to go through a lot of bad karma. There is another way, though.

She pointed at a different planet floating in the starry void, a blue and green sphere surrounded by a thick silver ring, sort of like Saturn back when I used to be alive.

This is Siosi. We named it after… an old friend. She’s currently out of commission and we noticed there’s some weird activity going on, but for the most part is a peaceful place. I can send you there if you wish. Of course, your starter package would be less complete than starting in my world, but it’s a good choice for those who prefer to just coast through life.

I eagerly accepted and I think I got a pretty sweet package.

Siosi’s world is a very pleasant place, full of amazing scenery.

I got assigned to The Kingdom of Toringi, to the north-east. It’s an open land with a lot of forests and sparkling rivers, large walled cities and of course the occasional monster or two.

Lots of work for someone like me! I did not possess the skills to become a Paladin right away, not to mention anything like a Knight, but I did manage to find a job as a cadet to a very respected Knight.

And what a Knight!
Though, as you will find, she has… her quirks.


Please keep in mind that this story's Astoria V. Kovacs is not Astoria Ordalia da Ostrea who stars in other my stories. We can assume she's a fan and picked up that name after her... or I just really like the name Astoria... or I am just a lazy hack author.

 


[author]

Thanks for reading! If you'd like more transformation and white-hot erotica, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines  Anthology available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around knights.

 

19