06 – Do these mortals know me!?
1.3k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So a week has passed. Doctors were very surprised by Aatrox's recovery rate. In that one week, he went from a person who only had 10% the strength of a normal person to a person with the strength of a weak normal person.

They tried several tests to see if they would find anything different about him, but his body was normal.

His parents visited him every day accompanied by his siblings. The thing Aatrox liked the most was this cell phone. This little device in his hand contained information about anything he wanted.

He tried to research cultivators but the only thing he found was some books that people called "novels". These books portrayed cultivation as something mystical and just fictional.

Aatrox found it funny and left to look for it later.

Every night Aatrox only rotated the God-Killer cultivation in his body. He will stop cultivating more after leaving the hospital, where no one will notice his progress with these machines.

Today, Aatrox was standing by his bed wearing a set of clothes that his parents had brought him the day before. A black shirt and jeans with white sneakers and his long hair were tied. His face that was once thin enough to see some of his bones was now thin but healthy.

When Aatrox finished dressing, he put his cell phone in his pocket and left the room to meet his parents.

After saying goodbye to Dr. Octavius, they went to the airport and returned home.

During the flight, his parents and siblings continued talking a lot with Aatrox. During this week, they were amazed at their child's personality. The old Benji, the shy boy who had no friends, after waking up seemed to become much more mature. Now he exuded an aura of confidence and all this time the only emotions he showed were confidence and happiness.

His parents were very happy to see this change in their child. They were afraid of how he would feel when he went back to school if all his friends had grown older and he still had the old mindset, but now they were calmer.

Already Aatrox was thinking of something completely different. He always flew using his mana as fuel but seeing that the mortals on this planet developed such a large machine that could carry so many people over the clouds amazed him.

'The knowledge these mortals have developed is very interesting. Maybe I can learn something here that can be useful in my cultivation? ' Aatrox thought as he looked out the airplane window.

After landing, the family took two taxis. As they were 5, they wouldn't fit in just a taxi.

When the car stopped, looking out, Aatrox found this family residence. Benji's memories filled him with some things that happened during the boy's childhood.

"Children, why don't you show your brother home again for him to remember?" Amanda suggested to the twins.

"Yes !! Come on brother!" Bryan said as he grabbed Aatrox's hand and dragged him inside.

Bruna took his other hand and they both led him inside.

Looking around, Aatrox began to assimilate some of the information, but because this body did not have a very good memory, besides the coma, Aatrox only remembered the things that Benjamin considered extremely important.

After the children showed all the rooms, they stopped in front of a door and looked at Aatrox with expectant eyes.

"What's it?" Aatrox asked curiously.

"Mom said we could only come into your room when you woke up." Said Bruna.

"Open the door brother!" Said Bryan enthusiastically.

Looking into their eyes, Aatrox brought his left hand to the doorknob and opened the door. Looking inside he was impressed. An immortal who only cared about his sword and wars, Aatrox never paid attention to mortal things.

The room in front of him had several things that had left him. Some underdressed dolls, posters about some designs of these underdressed dolls, and in the corner of the room was a machine with a screen, his memory said it was something called a computer. 'Does it really give you the amount of fun the memories say?' Thought Aatrox.

While his brothers marveled at the Action Figures, Aatrox went to the computer and turned it on.

[Welcome Benji!] Appeared written on the computer screen.

Sitting in his chair, Aatrox began to look at the table and tried to remember how to use this machine.

His instincts were that he should put his right hand on the small piece of plastic with a thread. When his arm touched the mouse, his body moved by itself and he did everything Aatrox thought, only with muscle memory.

Looking for what's so fun about this computer, Aatrox has entered a very famous red video site.

Watching the videos, one, in particular, drew his foreboding.

[How to play the Aatrox jungler on God's Arena!]

"Uh??? Aatrox???? Do these mortals know me!?!?" Aatrox spoke with amazement in his voice.

Opening the video he heard a mortal speak, but looking at the screen he could not pay attention. On this small screen, Aatrox saw a Mini Aatrox apparently being controlled by the mortal who had posted the video.

And worst of all, this Mini Aatrox was exactly like him after becoming a God-King ...

"As well?????" Looking around the screen for information, Aatrox saw several other God-Kings he met in his other life being controlled by these players.

"Lynch ?? Foxy the bitch ?? Wait, how are Thresh and Lucian helping each other ?? WHAT'S HAPPENING ??" Aatrox wondered as he pulled his hair in despair.

32