28 – Visit (part 03)
950 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sensing the oppressive aura coming from the man, Aatrox instinctively stayed alert. Aatrox faced him and tried to understand why he was doing this. A look of surprise appears on the man's face.

Anthony had instinctively sent the aura to the boy without realizing it. When the boy stared at him, he realized that the boy could sense his aura. Anthony quickly stopped sending out his aura. He was really surprised that a boy so young, who had just awoken from a coma, could sense his aura.

The number of people who would react when Anthony revealed his aura could be counted on his fingers. And now, to his surprise, a young boy his daughter's age could do so without getting affected. His provoking stare seemed to demand an explanation.

'For him not to be afraid and still dare to be aggressive ... Either this boy has some skills or he's an idiot.' Anthony thought.

"Hello, Tony!" Alex said smiling as he reached out a hand to his friend. "I see you've noticed our little man."

"Hey Alex, I really noticed him. Looks like his looks came from Amanda's side of the family." Anthony laughed as he praised his friend's son.

"Apparently at least you got that." Amanda said laughing with a victorious look directed at Alex.

"Good thing Annie didn't get many of your features. Luckily she got them from Amelia's family." Alex said as he pretended to be relieved.

"You ..." Anthony pretended to be angry.

"You never change, right?" Annie said as she was by her father's side.

"Hello Uncle Lex, Aunt Amanda, hi kids and hi Ben." She said smiling.

"Hi, big sis Annie." The children screamed as they rushed to hug her. Bruna felt a little apprehensive but in the end, could not resist and run to Annie. They had known each other for a long time, Bruna trusted Annie a little to not steal her brother.

"Hello, Annie." Aatrox said, keeping his surprise under control. He didn't realize his and Annie's family were so close. And apparently, Annie already knew.

"Hello Benjamin, we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet." Amelia said with a smile on her face.

Amelia is a very pretty red-haired woman, watching both of them, Aatrox could imagine Annie looking like her when she was older. Even though, just like Amanda, Amelia looked a lot younger than her actual age.

"My pleasure, Aunt Amelia." Aatrox responded politely, mimicking the way Annie called his parents.

"I see he also pulled his mother's good behavior, Alex. Are you sure the son is yours?" Anthony teased his friend.

"You ... Of course he is." Alex answered.

"Alright, let's go inside, it's cold out here." Anthony said as he invited everyone inside.

The children stood between Aatrox and Annie. Listening to their conversation and occasionally joining in, making the conversation very enjoyable.

Sitting in the living room, Annie asked Aatrox, "Were you surprised?"

"I definitely didn't expect your father to be close friends of my dad. Did you know already?" He asked.

"The day we met I saw Uncle Alex waiting for you in his car. At first, I was confused but remembered my father saying he had a son around my age, so I thought it was you. But seeing you looking so healthy, I wasn't sure if my hypothesis was correct. You look very good for someone who just came out of a coma. " She said.

- "I think it's my daily exercise and good genetics that make me look so healthy." Aatrox said.

"What exercises if I may ask?" Anthony had taken an interest in the conversation after witnessing Ben resist his aura.

"I do meditation exercises, Uncle Tony. I learned some exercises on the Internet and started practicing them. Even if it wasn't very remarkable, it still helped me a lot." Said Aatrox.

"Hmm, I also do some meditation exercises. Maybe later we should exchange tips." Anthony said clearing his doubts.

Anthony started cultivating during his teens following the teachings of his Kung Fu master. Young boys like Ben didn't normally meditate, So it could only mean that after waking from his coma he found a cultivation technique.

Finding a cultivation technique at such a young age can only be considered his fortune. Especially after coming out of a coma. Ben clearly displayed the effects that cultivation has on the body of a weak person.

After talking about various topics, the two families went to the dinner table. After dinner, Annie asked Aatrox about the topic she had at the back of her mind. "Do you already have a team to play Clash with?"

"I received the notification today but didn't receive any invitations." Said Aatrox in his usual neutral voice.

"You want to play with me and the girls? We need a Jungler and everyone enjoyed playing with you last time. Not to mention that your skills are far superior to your rank." Annie asked expectantly.

"That would be great. Better to play with friends than with strangers, right?" He asked with a slight smile. Saying "friends" felt weird to him, after all, he didn't have any in his past life.

"Yes!" Annie answered excitedly. "Let's play together for practice. I'll tell the girls and let you know." She said.

* Ding, Dong *

Listening to the bell, Annie only thought of one person that would be here at this time.

"Perfect timing!" She exclaimed.

Aatrox was curious to know who it was, as he sat on the couch waiting for her to come back.

Aatrox heard Annie laughing from the doorway accompanied by another female voice that sounded quite familiar.

"You!" Shouted the girl who came into the room behind Annie.

"Hmm?" Aatrox felt her face was familiar, but he couldn't remember who it was. (To save valuable space in his brain to store amazing killing techniques. Aatrox learned to erase the memory of existence that was not important to him. After all, it would be wasteful to store the memory of all the billions of people he slaughters on the battlefields.)

"Do you know each other?" Annie asked in surprise.

"Yes, it was because of him that I quit my martial arts classes." Said the girl.

"Ahh! You were the apprentice of that old man who advised me." Aatrox finally remembered who she was.

"Xayane, this is Ben you met as God Aatrox. Ben, this is Xayane you met as Shiny Berry." Annie said with a smile.

"What?!?" Shouted Xayane in astonishment.

23