53 – Why he is here?
758 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, to be honest, I'm still not sure if he's really a cultivator." Aatrox answered while picking up some toast and enjoying the taste.

"What do you mean you're not sure?" Alex asked.

"Well, when we went to visit them, I felt him releasing an aura. I don't know if the aura was cultivation or anything else. But when he realized that I resisted his aura, I noticed that he had reacted in an unnatural way." Aatrox said as he continued to eat his toast and filled a cup with coffee. This food from the land was something he hadn't gotten used to yet. Everything was very tasty, even the bread with a little butter and then toasted was delicious.

"Hmm, if you say so, the chance of him also cultivating could be high. What do you intend to do?" Amanda asked.

"I know we had agreed that you would accompany me so that nothing bad would happen, but now that you understand the reason for our spar, I hope you'll let me go alone." Aatrox said quietly while watching his mother's reaction. 

Amanda heard this and became worried again, but after everything her son had already shown her, she felt she had to show a little confidence in him. "All right, I'll go out with the kids after your father finishes his work." Amanda said.

When the children heard this, they were a little disappointed that they couldn't spend time with their brother, but by the tone they were using in the conversation, they felt it was something serious and just accepted it.

After breakfast, Aatrox took Alex's car and went to Anthony's house. Arriving there, Aatrox saw Anthony open the door for him and with a smile greet him. "Hey, Ben, how are you?"

"I'm fine, I didn't sleep much last night, but nothing a good cup of coffee wouldn't fix." Aatrox responded, causing a little conflict in Anthony.

'Is he complaining that he slept very little at night on purpose? Or is he really not a cultivator? When we reach a certain level, we don't need to sleep as much anymore... Unless he has a very weak cultivation. Anthony thought while accompanying Aatrox inside.

When Aatrox was accompanying Anthony, the door to a room opened and Annie appeared sleepy while still wearing pajamas. She wore a very thin light pink sweater apparently without a bra while the underside wore a tiny thin short of the same color.

She looked at him with a natural look and rubbed her eyes, when she looked at him again after rubbing, her face went from white to red like her hair as her eyes widened and she ran back to her room.

[Annie POV]

Yesterday I had been playing GoA late with my friends, I was surprised that it's been a while since Benjamin has connected. Although this week was a busy one, every day he apparently had some commitment. I didn't believe it when the girls sent me the Young Pan live stream link where he was participating with other youtubers.

I always wanted to meet Black Kimmy, since I always saw her videos playing GoA, but with the number of followers she had, it was impossible for me to play with her. When I saw that Ben was there with her, I was super excited that maybe I could play with her through him.

Yesterday I waited for him to connect, even if it was too late for us to play, to see if I could convince him to introduce me to her, but he didn't show up. So, I was just playing with my friends.

Today I woke up a little tired from playing late, but I had to get up as I heard that my father was talking to someone. Yesterday he told me he'd call someone, but he wouldn't tell me who he was. I assumed I would be his business partner so, after brushing my teeth and not even changing clothes, I left the room, since his business partners come over sometimes.

The problem was when I opened the door, I looked at my father, and he was talking to Benjamin! I thought it was just a hallucination, and tried to clear my eyes, to see his partner, but when I looked again, Ben was still there. When I looked at my clothes, I was dying of shame. 

My hair was all messed up, so as not to squeeze my breasts, I sleep without a bra, which was very noticeable when I looked at my shirt. I hope he didn't see anything... I hope he didn't see anything... When I looked at my legs, my shame increased even more. My shorts were so short that it looked like I was just in my panties, my legs were completely on display.

Dying of shame, I closed the door in a hurry and returned to my room without daring to look back at him. What can I do now? Why is he here? What am I gonna wear? Why didn't my father say it was him? What does my father want with him? Did my father find out that I like him? 

When Annie thought of that last possibility, a cold sweat ran down her back. The last time her father found out that she liked only a little bit of a boy, her father had called the boy to practice self-defense with him and after that endurance training, the boy never looked at me again because of his fear for my father... God, I can't let my dad do this to Benjamin, what am I gonna do if he never wants to talk to me again? What if he never looks at me again? What am I gonna do?

Annie got desperate and searched quickly for a dress to try to convince his father not to scare Ben, she liked very much their friendship, the way he treated her, not only as a pretty girl but as an interesting person. If her father frightened him, she'd be very upset with him.

=============================

Wanna read a bunch of chapters ahead of the free release schedule? Support me on Patre on!

Already 17 chapters (more than 2 weeks) ahead published and intend to be more than 28!

Patre on.com/Zhanye

=============================

Hey guys, "Sona, A Goddess Queen in a Modern World." That's a spoiler! Patreons with Diamond Tier or higher already have access to the first chapter! Yep, that's my new book :D
Why did I throw in an extra chapter today? Because I'm very happy with the patreon success! I intend to increase the average chapter size to 1.5 ~ 2k words. Of course, it will be from chapter 65, since even 64 is already written and published on patreon!
And let's make a little mass release next weekend? Vote with your power stones on Aatrox this week, as higher Aatrox's rank end this week, more extra chapters I will release. (Patreon will get extra chapters too!)

18