58 – Event (Part 01)
752 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aatrox looked incredulously at the pot that held a black piece of something that should have been an omelet. He couldn't understand where he went wrong while making it. In all the sites and comments people said that this was one of the easiest dishes to make, and he had almost set the house on fire while trying to make it.

"I won't stop here. There is still something I'm not the best at, but one day I'll be the best chef this world has ever seen." Aatrox said with low conviction as he tried to wave the smoke out of the kitchen to get it out the windows.

'If Benjamin really wants to become the best chef in the world, who will have to taste his food?' Alex thought worriedly.

"Son, forget it. We'll go out for lunch together in some restaurant, then you can focus on cooking later. Your mother cooks very well, you can try to learn from her," Alex said. He was trying to push responsibility to Amanda, and he was unaware that he was going to be used as a guinea pig for his son's food.

Aatrox threw the idea of being the best chef to the back of his head for now and went to lunch with his father. During lunch, the father and son enjoyed one of the few moments alone to talk about everything. 

During this conversation, Aatrox warned his father not to show anyone about the cultivation and remind the rest of the family not to divulge too, since he learned from Anthony that this could be dangerous. He warned about the event he was going to attend today, and lunch passed quickly.

When Amanda and the kids came back, Aatrox was dressing up to meet Anthony. They had agreed to meet at Anthony's house, so Aatrox had to leave early.

For this event, Aatrox had worn a black Adidas shirt that was a little tight, which revealed a little of his muscular body. A silver watch on one wrist while on the other he was wearing a collection of bracelets that his mother made him buy. Accompanied by long black hair and round glasses, Aatrox liked the way he looked.

Opening Instagram, Aatrox saw some posts of the influencers he met on the radio yesterday and liked some photos.

After taking a picture of himself, Aatrox opened his own profile and had a slight surprise. After so many scares with his social networks growing, he began to be less amazed. His Instagram was with 60,000 followers. 

After posting the photo, Aatrox took his father's car and went to Anthony's house. Before entering the house, he saw Anthony and August waving at him outside the gate. When he got there to see what was going on, they told him it was so Annie wouldn't see him coming.

They talked for a while and finally went towards the event.

The event would be held in a private club. This club was owned by a powerful local cultivator, so nobody would cause unnecessary problems there, and not to seek problems with the owner of the place. 

Looking around, Aatrox approved of the environment. The club was very luxurious and all the people who arrived were wearing expensive and well-made clothes. He was accompanying Anthony and August while they greeted other cultivators. Every time they tried to present Aatrox together, but most of the cultivators thought they were doing it just to present some useless relative and they didn't care.

They were used to the younger generation doing a lot of nonsense, so for them, Aatrox would be just another youth that would cause a lot of trouble.

Aatrox got bored. This place was full of cultivators, some weaker and some stronger than Aatrox, but apparently no one was willing to have a fight. They probably didn't want to divulge the cards up their sleeves, but Aatrox couldn't care less. The techniques he had were too high for a bunch of low-class cultivators to copy.

Aatrox warned the two men that he was bored and would take a walk. While he was walking through the club gardens, he saw a familiar face that he didn't expect to find here. Walking towards the person, Aatrox began to observe the people who accompanied his acquaintance. It was two more tallboys, apparently the same age.

When Aatrox began to get close, James realized that someone was approaching and to his surprise, it was the boy he had met a few days ago at school.

"Well, I didn't expect to find you here, swordsman." James said the last word in a playful tone.

When his friends heard him call the person a swordsman, they soon recognized who was approaching by remembering a video they had seen this week that had become viral.

"If it isn't James, I didn't expect to find you here either." Aatrox replied without caring that he was called a swordsman.

"Guys, remember I told you that while you were in Red River, I'd find someone else to play with before you went back to your cities? That's the guy I found, I can assure you he's got the same or greater strength as mine." James said with a smile.

Listening to James praise the guy so much in front of them, made their impression of Aatrox rise a fair amount. After all, for James to praise someone was an extremely rare occasion. As one of the most eminent prodigies of the younger generation in their state, he was one of the strongest young men of his age. If he said that this boy's strength was equal to or greater than his own, it means that the boy was also among the strongest of the younger generation.

They had a little doubt since they had never heard of this guy, but since James said he was very strong, George decided to test this guy to see if he was really up to the praise.

"Hello fellow cultivator, why don't we compare some notes?" George asked Aatrox.

=============================

Wanna read a bunch of chapters ahead of the free release schedule? Support me on Patre on!

Already 22 chapters (More than 3 weeks) ahead published and intend to be more than 28!

My new novel's first chapters are already published for Diamond Tier read too!

Patre on.com/Zhanye

https://discord.gg/aSpmGRe

 

===========================

13