EPILOGUE
51 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EPILOGUE

“Finally, the last piece is in our hand. I will know the truth, after all” Xandor, sitting across his several wounded captains said. His twelve captains, all had attacked the Concordia and retuned with completing the mission, withholding the powerhouses in capital.

He glanced at the lifeless corpse of Samson while his first captain, Bryan, congratulated him. “We finally got to see him. Its sad that all of his conscience was erased by the energy of celestial weapon.”

“That’s what I intended. There was no way, I could’ve controlled him completely. Having him in that state was a liability.” Xandor said regretting, “But losing the celestial weapon and Norwin… others surviving him, was out of my calculation.”

He once again peeked at the battered body of Samson. It was showing all ten restrictions placed on him perfectly, meaning there were no struggle between his control and the owner’s consciousness. He laughed, saying, “I lost the control for just a second, and he invoked the weapon, knowing the brat could disengage it. Robbing us from the opportunity from using it. Oh! My king you never cease to amaze me. But now your ‘Rebellion’ and the ability of unlimited generation of aura would fuel my knights in destroying everyone who stood in our path in past. I will have my answers and you, you’ll have your revenge.”


 

TO BE CONTINUED...

3