Chapter 6 : The Gears of Fate begin to turn
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“What the absolute fuc—”

Before the young man could finish his sentence, bunch of soldiers ran through the smoke with their imperial swords drawn.

Taking this in account, I decided to go on the offensive and with the element of surprise to my advantage.

I let Atheka flow through my body again, which for some reason had stopped doing so after I got into the MAV. Maybe I had reached my limit of overdrive back then?

I closed the distance in an instant, and through the smoke I grabbed the neck of one of the soldiers.

“What th—”

Then I proceeded to crush the soldier neck, before the other soldiers could turn towards me, I grabbed the Imperial sword of the once alive soldier and poured Atheka into it. It had started glowing white. This served as a distraction for the soldier closest to me. He became stunned for a moment but before he could react, I shoved the shinning sword through his neck and proceeded to remove the sword in the horizontal direction ripping his neck entirely.

Due to this move of mine, blood splattered from the neck and covered all of my face and torso.

“Disgusting...”

Only 1 soldier was left. She looked towards my direction in the absolute horror and shouted nervously.

“M—MONSTER!!!!!!!!”

Her weapon was shaking with sheer terror. I readied my weapon to give the final strike but before I could do that the young man who was tied to the wooden poles shouted.

“No! DON’T KILL HER! PLEASE”
“Who are you to tell me what to do?”

“…………Please, she’s my sister…I beg of you.”

Silence ensued after the tiny exchange. But if I look closely, that sword….it belonged to Stella. I lower the blood covered sword and walk towards where the black sword is erected.

It’s been a long time since I last saw this sword to be honest. Completely ignoring the young man who was tied, I grabbed the sword and leaned it on top of my shoulder.

“I’ll take this as compensation then.”

The man who was about to say something, but silently shut his mouth and bit down on his lip.

“Now tell me, WHERE the FUCK I am?”

“……You’re in the town of Norfolkis and currently in the area owned by the BONNETS.”

“The fuck?”
When did Norfolkis get handed to those NOBLE bastards? Anyway, that’s least of my concern right now.

“So, your sister serves those noble bastards, doesn’t she?”
“She did. Until she tried save my life by delaying the execution and breaking in.”

“Hmm… What’s your name?”

Olympus Doxos”

“So, Olympus what is this sword doing with you? Because for all I know this sword belongs to someone far greater than someone like you.”

“It was a final parting request given by my master.”

“Hooh, MASTER huh? Let me guess Stella Hange the Devil of the Battlefield.

“YOU!......Khhhh Agh!”

He became more agitated as I spoke her name, to think even a bitch by the likes of her can take a disciple. But due his behavior, the ropes rubbed on his wounds causing immense pain. But he continued what he was about to say.

“She’s not a DEVIL! She’s my Master and don’t fucking insult her!”

“Insult her? why the fuck would I do that. She’s really the devil, after all I fought with her.”

His jaw dropped.

“Wh-WHAT! YOU FOUGHT ALONGSIDE MASTER!!”

“Yeah, I did and stop fucking shouting. I fought along side her in the war of Specters, quite the monster she is.

Olympus was speechless for few moments. After that he started murmuring to himself as if going over notes.

“No…it can’t be…it’s him…”
“Who?”

Ignoring my question, he immediately looked towards me with determined eyes and begged.

“P-Please I request you, help me to bring the BONNETS down to their knees!”

This guy…. he doesn’t even know my name yet.

2