Worldwide announcement
42 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young teen was at his desk working diligently.

He was scribbling down diagrams and writing down jumbled numbers.

He noticed his hands start to cramp and stopped.

It gave him a quick flashback to him training kendo with his grandfather.

He remembered how his hands would cramp after training.

"Hey Oliver watch this"!

"He heard his mother call him from downstairs.

Oliver pushed his desk and shaked of his hands.

He carefully moved from his office chair to wheelchair.

"What I would give to walk again" Oliver mumbled and wheeled himself carefully down a ramp into the living room.

When he got there he saw his mother looking at the television anxiously.

He saw the words worldwide announcement followed by a Japanese flag scroll past.

Soon a bushiness man could be seen walking to a podium.

The businessman tapped the microphone giving a echoing sound.

"Dear Citizens of Terra".

"The Terran Alliance has come together to push humanity to its next level". 

"For decades we have been studying alien ruins left on mars and today we will present the fruits of our labour".

The live stream moved from the businessman talking to a video showcasing a VR headset.

Olivers Mother looked disappointed.

"A worldwide announcement to show off a game?".

The Livestream went back to the podium and the buissnessman was quick to explain.

"This vr headset will link you to the game Dao".

"In the game Dao you will learn cultivation methods to expand your lifespan and grow stronger."

"Each family household will be given one headset and extra's are purchasable with our new currency".

"Galaxy Gold"!

 

 

 

4