Mr. Hidachi is An Evil Bastard
393 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long after the students arrived into the new world, they all panicked together. The school bus was summoned in the middle of a vast field, scaring everyone as they feared for their safety.

"Where the hell are we? Weren't we just driving on the road? How did we get here?"

One of the classmates asked curiously.

"I don't know… this is weird."

Mr. Hidachi looked outside the windows of the school bus, noticing three figures standing outside.

"Everyone be quiet, I will see what is going on. Stay in your seats!"

The students were all silenced and nodded their heads to his words. Hidachi made his way to the exit, walking down the stairs and approaching the mysterious cloaked figures.

"Excuse me, may I ask what's going on? This whole situation is… quite confusing."

The cloaked figures stared at the teacher, however their appearances were hidden from the hood over their heads.

"We have summoned forth the Vanquishers."

"Pardon me?"

Hidachi looked at them, quite bewildered.

"Vanquishers are summoned once every 5,000 years to eliminate a mysterious evil that keeps coming back to haunt, and destroy our world. You and your students are them."

"This is some elaborate joke right? Vanquishers? Eliminating some mysterious evil! Hahaha… hahaha! This has to be some joke!"

Mr. Hidachi laughed nervously as he looked at the three figures in front of him… however they weren't joking. Their body language was enough to show they were serious.

"Everyone inside the yellow monster, hear my words."

One of the cloaked figures spoken.

"You mean school bus!?"

Hidachi said, but they ignored.

"You all have what is known as an World Hologram, just call it forth and it will come to you."

The students looked confused as they talked to each other, but eventually they followed this mysterious figure orders.

"Woah!"

One of the students Daisuke was amazed to see an entire World Hologram in front of him. He looked over at his goons that were on the other side of the bus next to him, all astonished by such a thing.

Sakura managed to pull hers up as well and her eyes widened.

"…What is this?"

The other cloaked figure approached the bus, placing his arms behind his back.

"World Holograms are something that everyone has in this world. It allows you to check your rankings, and how powerful you are! It also allows you to see your skills! Please look at your skill list."

They all looked down at theirs skill list and lost their breath from excitement.

"Awesome. I have something called Cruel Sun!"

"I have something called Full Counter!"

"Really? Awesome."

They all were showing their skills to one another as excitement quickly made its way around the bus… however Habiki was still asleep.

"Habiki wake up, look!"

Sakura would elbow Habiki into the arm trying to get his attention, however nothing was working. Sakura's skill weirdly enough was just luck?

"…Man! You're such a deep sleeper!"

"Vanquishers, all of you have skills that are given to you from the Heart of the World itself. These skills will be used to eliminate the evil of this world, so use them wisely, and please… save everyone! We place our trust into you."

The students looked out the bus and heard their tasks, and reason for being here… some were motivated as some were scared to death.

"My skill seems to be… Concealment?"

Hidachi had his World Hologram pulled up as well, taking interest in his own skill list.

"Excuse me… is there anything else I must know about this world? You said that we're known as Vanquishers. If that's the case, then give us a basic understanding of things."

Mr. Hidachi curiously asked the three men in front of him, as they all turned to face the teacher.

"One thing you must do is gain companions. There is something known as Evolution in this world. An evolution is something that animals go through, and it can only happen once they're named by their master, or leader. You must create a bond with these animals and name them… doing so will cause them to evolve into Evolved animals, also known as Advanced Beasts."

Mr. Hidachi placed his hand underneath his chin… until a smirk shown on his face.

"Keheheh… these advanced beasts… do they take a certain form?"

The three cloaked men looked at each other… slowly nodding their heads.

"Yes, they turn into humanoid beasts."

The men were worried from Hidachi… he seemed suspicious.

"Oh I see! Well that's good to know… very good."

The men turned back around to face the school bus.

"Ahem. Moving on, you may now try your skills out, but please let it be one at a time-"

The students all were too excited and just went for it, not letting the man finish his words.

"I'm doing mine first!"

"Same here! Let's try out my animal summoning skill!"

"I'm trying my Holy Barrier!"

"No! Wait, do not try them all at once, you will end up causing havoc!"

They all casted their skills at once, and two magical circles appeared outside the bus. From the circled appeared two Ancient wolves who were snarling at their prey in front of them.

"W-What the heck!!?"

The students all panicked, however the cloaked men would hold out their hands, stopping the wolves with their skill.

"Paralyzation!"

They all shouted. The two wolves were now paralyzed, unable to move.

"Please everyone settle down! Skill testing must be done one at a time-"

"CRUEL SUN!"

They still panicked, however one idiot decided to use his own skill which ended up being fire magic. An large miniature sun appeared inside the school bus, causing students to all back away in terror.

"Put that away! You'll kill us! Someone do something!"

Anna started to panic next to her popular friends.

"I-I don't know how!"

The one who summoned the cruel sun name was Alex. He was similar to Habiki, being a full on Otaku.

"But either way, this is cool!"

Alex exclaimed with an wide smile.

"I got this! Stand back everyone, I'll use my skill cleave!"

Another young man by the name Akechi stood up. 

"Cleave? That name alone sounds like it's meant to kill, not put out fire!" 

Anna shouted in worry.

"Let's test it! Cleave!"

Akechi used his skill… however the entire school bus was suddenly shredded into two.

The front side of the school bus was sent flying across the field from the destructive force of cleave, causing the other students to scream in terror.

"Oh my god! Akechi what did you do!"

"…This isn't right! This isn't suppose to be happening. We must settle this quickly!"

One of the cloaked men said in worry, and they all prepared their next skill.

"We'll use our Nullification spell, to seal away their skills!"

"I don't think so…"

They heard a voice behind them, and suddenly one was stabbed through the back… blood splattered all over the ground.

"…Guh!"

One of the cloaked men turned around… seeing nothing?

"What… the… hell?"

He fell forward as he coughed up blood.

"OH NO, REEGO IS DEAD!"

One of the cloaked figures shouted in terror, and started to launch miniature fireballs at the air in front of him. Their enemy was invisible.

"Who done that? Show yourself! You monster!"

"Right behind you…"

The other was suddenly stabbed as well. His eyes widened as he stumbled forward… face planting into the ground.

"…Oh god, who's doing this? WHO IS DOING THIS—"

The last standing man was stabbed into his heart… he instantly died, falling backwards to land on his back.

"These fools! Kyeheheh! My skill concealment allows me to make myself invisible. You all couldn't perceive my existence or even acknowledge me, even if I were to stand right in front of your face. I can even conceal my Information, and World Hologram from what the Description box said!"

The students inside the bus didn't even notice the three cloaked men outside dead, as they were too busy screaming in terror.

"Oh? What's this?"

Mr. Hidachi leaned forward to pick up some note dropped from one of the dead men's pocket, and started to read it.

"Travel north from here and you will summon the Vanquishers in the empty field. Make sure to keep them under check and keep them all safe from harm. Follow my orders and everything will go as smoothly as possible. This will be the most important summoning in our history, as the one who wields the Copy System will be joining us today. He has an almighty power that none of us can fathom, and he will be treated with respect! We will give him anything he desires and needs, as long as we have him on our side."

Mr. Hidachi read the note before stuffing it into his pocket.

"Copy System huh? Kyeheheh… so someone has that skill in my class? Well too bad for them."

He looked over at the two ancient wolves as they suddenly broke free from the paralyzation skill.

"Since those cloaked men are dead, the wolves are now free. But before they start chowing down, let me see if the one who wields this Copy System is on this section of the bus."

Hidachi pulled up his World Hologram and read their skills one by one… until he eventually met with Habiki's.

"So it's you. Habiki Yorgana, you wield the Copy System?"

Mr. Hidachi snickered.

"Too bad for you, the wolves are gonna be eating you kids for their meals!"

The students all hopped out the bus and started to run away in fear.

"Move out the way! I don't wanna die!"

In a panic, someone grabbed their heavy bag and slammed it against Sakura's head.

"Agh!"

The impact was enough to knock Sakura out, causing her to slam right into Habiki's shoulder.

One of the classmates tried fighting back by using their Holy Barrier against the Ancient Wolves.

"I wont die like this! Holy Barrier!"

She shouted in desperation… however she missed the wolf and instead summoned the barrier around the decapitated school bus.

"Oh no…! No, please! Ahhhhh!!!"

She was suddenly chomped on. Her entire body was cleaved apart, being swallowed into the wolfs stomach.

Mr. Hidachi already left the scene, confident enough that the wolves would finish the job.

"Now then, another part of the school bus was sent flying across the field. They don't know what happened… so I'll use the excuse that I saved them from the Ancient Wolves, and claim that I'm the wielder of the Copy System! I can hide my skills after all, no one will know!"

Hidachi cackled.

"Kyeheheheh! That way, they'll bless me with plenty of cat girls that I can tame to be mine! I just need those wolves to eat up everyone and leave nothing behind!"

Sakura and Habiki were left inside the school bus, protected by the Holy Barrier, however… they would be slept unconscious for hours, and hours, until they would awaken again.

Perhaps it was thanks to Sakura's luck skill, that they were safe from harm.

Seriously, why is Habiki this much of an heavy sleeper? 

We'll never know… for now.

19