Has Everyone Become Dense or Something?
343 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of me Hidachi tried pulling the arrow on the bowstring again, however I wasn't gonna let that slide. 

I could see him clear as day from gaining resistance to his skill "Concealment". 

It was an Rank B skill, so it would be pretty powerful to anyone else up against it, assuming that my classmates are the same Rank as Hidachi's skill level.

I ran towards him which frightened him a bit, I could see the look of fear inside his old saggy face. But then that fear turned to confidence. He still believed I was just running wildly in front of me, but no. I had a clear shot on him.

"Hahahaha! You cannot see me! You're running towards nothing like a fool!"

He finally pulled the arrow back on the bowstring.

"Die Habiki! I will be the one known as the Copy System Wielder!"

What did he say? Was the Copy System Wielder important? Hold on… was I suppose to be in his place?

Those words confused me, and I lost footing.

"Woah!"

I fell forward like an idiot after losing my balance, and he shot the arrow, however it missed.

My clumsy action just saved myself from certain death, I couldn't believe this.

WAS I SERIOUSLY SAVED BY A CLUMSY MISTAKE?

"…Ah man, I really lost my train of thought there, I'm not experienced in battle at all…"

"…Damn brat, he was saved by mere luck!"

Hidachi reached into his quiver behind him, pulling forth another arrow, and laying the bottom against the bowstring again.

"I'll make sure this is the one that finishes you off for good!"

He had a crazed look in his eye… but that soon changed once I glanced up at him, causing him to stumble back.

"—What? Wait a minute… y-you can see me?"

"…I've never killed a human before… nor have I ever been in a fight all my life, but what you're doing is unforgivable Mr. Hidachi! Your entire plan is to be the one who wields the copy system, isn't it?"

Hidachi panicked and fired the arrow towards me, however I moved my head to the side and caught it with my hand.

"No… how? How did you catch that?"

[Status: Ancient Wolf System]

My Ancient Wolf System passively activated which brought my stats up to Garmr's, allowing me to react to the arrow in enough time.

I broke the arrow and threw it to the side.

"Huh? I can see him…? I can see… Hidachi!"

Garmr said under her voice, astounded by the display before her.

"Wait a minute, you can see him? How is that possible?"

Sakura asked Garmr.

"Me and Master are linked to one another after he named me. Whatever he gains resistance to… I also do as well."

Sakura widened her eyes.

"He gained resistance to what exactly?"

Sakura quickly ran over to Garmr, asking with a look of jealousy on her face.

"That's not fair, I wanna see what's happening."

"Quiet human, master is standing off against this traitor!"

Garmr pushed Sakura to the side which made her grunt.

"Damnit!"

Sakura muttered.

I stood back up and dashed towards Hidachi at supersonic speeds, delivering a blow right into his gut.

"…Guoh!!!"

Blood would spill from his mouth as he was swept off the ground, and slammed into the wall inside the armory room.

The amount of force from my punch was definitely enough to almost kill him.

"…Pain…? I feel… pain?"

Hidachi fell from the hole in the wall and coughed up blood.

I slowly approached him with a frowning expression, cocking my fist back.

"Wait, wait!"

He held up his hands to try and beg his way out.

"I can… tell you… what your purpose is! As the Copy System Wielder!

My mean expression would become even deeper than before.

"I'll just ask the queen about it!"

His eyes widened from my reply, and I sent my fist right into his face, knocking him unconscious to the ground. 

My initial punch was powerful enough to shake the entire room, causing swords and shields to fall from the table.

"…Your schemes end here Kuro Hidachi. You no longer deserve any respect from me, or anyone else from your class!"

"Hey, quit it! Stop! Get away from me!"

I heard a familiar voice from outside the armory room all the sudden. They seemed to be in a struggle against someone.

"Is that-?"

I quickly ran out the room… and to my surprise, I could see Anna out of all people, backing away from Garmr who was slowly approaching her way, growling.

"Who let a mangy mutt like you inside the Royal Castle?!"

"Mangy mutt? Grrrrr…"

Garmr was angry and leapt towards Anna, however she managed to miss her opponent, suddenly going off course, and to the side.

"Hoh?"

Garmr landed on her feet surprised. She looked back at Anna who was holding out her hand, preparing her skill.

"How did you miss that attack? No matter… If you come any closer then I'll be sure to fight back!"

Anna's voice sounded the same as always. I assumed Garmr missed her attack due to Sakura inflicting Anna with the Luck Skill.

"RooOoOOOOooOo!"

Garmr decided to instead go with an omnidirectional attack. She used her [Shoutwave skill] to launch an powerful gust of wind towards Anna.

"Woah, Garmr settle down!"

I finally stepped in before this got out of hand. Quickly dashing from my spot at supersonic speeds, the shockwave hit Anna and sent her flying backwards, though I appeared behind her and managed to catch her in enough time.

She fell into my arms, her face full of shock.

"Y-You damn dog- huh?"

Anna looked up and could see my face.

"Hey Anna, how've you been?"

I smiled at her, chuckling to see my classmate fine and dandy. 

"B-Blue haired boy?"

BLUE HAIRED BOY? DID SHE SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW MY NAME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS IN THE SAME CLASSES TOGETHER?

"…My names Habiki… not blue haired boy…"

Sakura walked over to Anna and would place her hand against her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Anna, I tried to stop her… are you alright!?"

Anna would close her eyes before slapping Sakura's hand to the side, and forcing herself out my arms.

"Hmph. I am fine, I won't let some Beast Wolf make light of me. Allow me to show her my skill…"

I facepalmed myself and stepped in front of Anna.

"The wolf you're trying to fight belongs to me Anna. I'm the one who named her, she's my animal servant… or whatever you call them."

"You mean Companion?"

"Oh, is that what they call them? Then yeah, she's my companion."

Anna crossed her arms and turned her head to the side, avoiding eye contact.

"I was ordered by Queen Ava to check out the commotion going on downstairs in the main lobby. I didn't expect it to be caused by you weaklings."

Did she just call us weaklings…?

"Well, it wasn't really us that did all of this. Hidachi and Luna were the ones that also-"

I turned around to face Luna, however… she wasn't there?

"Huh?"

I jogged over to the armory room quickly, looking inside for Mr. Hidachi, however he was also missing.

"What the hell is going on?"

Anna was standing behind me, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well? Care to explain Blue haired boy?"

"Stop calling me that, my names Habiki!"

I sighed.

"Listen, Mr. Hidachi lied to you all! He's not the Copy System Wielder, I am! Whatever he said about being the Wielder of it is just a lie! It's in my hands, not his."

Anna risen her eyebrow.

The entire lobby gotten quiet, it felt empty. 

"Hahaha… Baaahahahahahaha! You're the one who owns the copy system? Really? Is that true? Hahahaha, you expect me to believe that Blue haired boy?!"

What happened to Anna? She was some preppy  high school girl that always cared about her makeup and phone, and here she was… laughing as if she understood this world and everything in it. 

For some reason it pissed me off.

"You don't know everything about this world Anna, and yet you wanna laugh in my face? You're dense! You've always been dense! The only reason you managed to get up to the same grade as me is because of your manipulation against the teachers and with your hot body, that I totally wouldn't kill for!"

Anna stepped back from my words, a blush appearing on her face.

"You… asshole! What a jerk thing to say to a lady! I can seduce you into being my slave right now if I wanted too!"

Aha, so that's what her skill was.

"That skill is fitting for a manipulative person such as yourself Anna."

She was on her last straw, and decided to activate her skill.

"You'll be mine! [Alluring Temptation]!" 

"Huh?"

For some reason she used her skill without having to pull up her World Hologram. She must've had some training in utilizing her skills better.

"Become my slave, peasant commoner!"

Commoner? Did she become royal or something? Not that it matters. I simply copied her skill with my copy system, gaining resistance to its effects.

Once she activated her skill, a pink fog danced around my body after it was summoned from underneath my feet, by a magical circle.

"Hahaha, you now belong to me. It's great that I can have more men doing my duties. You'll fit in with the rest just fine."

"I'll pass."

She just stood there wide eyed, in disbelief.

"…Impossible?"

"Nothing is impossible for someone who wields the copy system you know?"

"So it is… true? You own the copy system?"

Dense as hell. Why didn't she just check my status and see for herself? 

9