My First Mission as a Vanquisher
797 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After me and Alex were done training, we didn't get in trouble like I thought we were, instead we were just fine. 

He destroyed the entire training grounds with his flames, and even incinerated most of the tools and weapons the knights of Leegran used to fight with. I felt pretty bad, but hopefully they could afford some more weapons.

Besides that, we made our way back into the royal castle long ago, and oh, I forgot to tell you that we all have rooms now. Me, Sakura, and Garmr. Yep, just after we finished our dinner when we reunited with our classmates, we were also assigned to our rooms.

It was on the second floor of the castle, down a hallway to the left of the dining room that we Vanquishers eat at.

For some reason mine was bigger than the other students, but I guess it was because of me being the Copy System Wielder. 

Making my way to our room, I came to a stop, turning around to face Alex who was following me.

"Hold on a second."

I told Alex, slowly opening the door to take a look inside.

"…Yo, can I come in-"

I suddenly stopped mid-sentence, glancing at Sakura who was naked, and staring at me with a look of surprise. Shit! I messed up big time without knocking. But this is my room!? Why do I have to knock?

"H-Habiki? I thought you were training?!?"

Sakura shouted, taking a step back into Garmr who held Sakura's clothes in her hand.

"Sorry!"

I slammed the door shut and face-planted right into the wooden thing, sighing in embarrassment.

"The hell just happened dude? Wait… did you walk in on someone changing?"

Alex was so curious to find out, even stepping closer to me with a look of excitement on his face.

"It was Sakura- wait, why do you want to even know with that excited look?"

"You literally have the chance to spy on her bro, cmon. This is a perfect moment for us boys, they have a peephole right in the key lock!"

Alex was just a full on pervert… maybe recruiting him on my team was gonna be an hassle.

"No way we're doing that!"

I whispered loudly, pushing Alex to the side, nervously laughing while I focused my attention back to Sakura.

"Ahahaha yeah we were training but… um… things happened, and Alex kinda caused a fire."

"He caused a fire? How did that happen? Doesn't he know how to use his skill?"

Sakura shouted at me.

"…Um…"

I didn't know how to answer that, I didn't wanna be in the wrong, or embarrass Alex, so I let him answer.

"Hell yeah I know how to use my skill! It was just a little misshapen and my flames ended up lighting a barrel on fire. Yah know, that stuff happens all the time."

This idiot…

"Barrels lighting on fire happens all the time?"

Sakura replied to his comment.

"…Y-Yeah, trust me! I grew up in a farm so…"

He was just making lies up at this point.

"I thought you lived near the beach though? Aren't you a city boy Alex?"

Sakura asked, which exposed him.

"Anyways! Sorry about Habiki's intrusion Sakura, but… we have things to talk about when you guys are done! Catcha later!"

Alex turned tail and ran down the hallway, making an right to ditch me… however he bumped into someone and fell back.

"Watch where you're going Alex."

Oh, it was Queen Ava. I stood up straight, removing myself off the door, and dusting myself off from the ashes caused by the fire Alex had started. Was she gonna punish us? I had no clue.

"Your majesty."

I said with a bow, hearing her high heels echo through the hallway as she approached me.

"What's with the bow?"

She placed her finger under my chin, lifting my head up until I met with her face. Actually… up close, Queen Ava was beautiful. She almost looked like an angel, with the perfect smile she had given me- no! What am I saying right now?

"…Umm, because you're the queen?"

I replied hesitantly. Of course I would bow to the queen, why wouldn't I? It would be foolish not to.

"But you're the Copy System Wielder, you shouldn't be bowing to me, I should be bowing to you. It's an honor to have you helping us, mister Habiki Yorgana."

The Queen had said these words while leaning into my ear, whispering in such a seductive tone of voice, until I gained shivers all over my body.

This felt so wrong. She was too old for me… and I was way shorter than her. These thoughts racing through my mind aren't helping one bit… but I made matters worse by glancing down at her boobs which were pronounced in front of me, shining from the sunlight through the window from behind.

"Of course!"

I felt like I was gonna faint from how fast my heart rate had gotten, however Alex intervened between us and broke the tension I had in the atmosphere.

"…Huff…huff…huff…"

I was panting which caught the eye to both Alex and Queen Ava.

"Hey man, are you alright?"

Alex placed his hand on my shoulder, showing a look of concern.

"M-Me? Yeah I'm fine! Everything's all good!"

What the hell was that? Was I turned on by her? Or did she put me in some kinda trance? This didn't feel right. Last time we met with one another, I had no feelings towards her, until now. This was weird.

It felt unsettling… I've never been that turned on by someone before. Even if someone's boobs are hanging in front of my face like Garmr's from the first time I met her, or Sakura's naked body. Not once have I felt this way.

"We have reports of evil coming about in a nearby village east from where we are. I was coming to look for you Habiki, but since Alex is here with you, both of you can go investigate, and perhaps eliminate this evil that's spreading about."

This was getting serious all the sudden. My questions on Queen Ava and her seductive technique was suddenly thrown out the window. I had to focus and do my duty as the Copy System Wielder, I had no choice in the matter. 

This was the perfect time to test out my skill to its fullest potential without the need of holding anything back.

Alex looked at me with wide eyes and nodded his head.

"Yeah. Me and Habiki can handle this together, just leave it to us."

I nodded back at Alex, turning to face Queen Ava.

"Alright, I'll make sure no one gets hurt, and I'll protect the village from any harm thrown it's way."

Queen Ava smiled.

"That's what I love to hear. Thank you heroes very much… we cannot do this without your help."

"Of course your majesty."

I replied, now turning back around to face my room. I wanted to bring Sakura and Garmr with me, but I feel like they're too tired for something like a mission. I guess I'll handle this and tell them how it went when I get back.

"Oh yeah, have you seen Anna anywhere?"

I don't know why I forgot about Anna, but I didn't see her when I opened the door to my room.

"Anna is currently asleep in her room, it took a while to put her to sleep since she was resisting to rest from trying to come to you in the training yard."

I sighed.

"I see… alright, before she wakes up again, let me be out of here."

Queen Ava nodded her head.

"Very well then. Have a safe trip, if you must, take two of our horses at the stables, they're great transportation."

Me and Alex walked down the hallway while we both turned around waving.

"You got it."

I said.

We made our way downstairs and outside the royal castle, quickly going to the stables to look for great transportation. The horses were big. In fact, they were bigger than normal, until I realized that a handful of them were actually unicorns.

"Is this a… unicorn?"

Alex had asked me, realizing the horn in front of their foreheads.

"I'm not really all that surprised, after all we're in a whole new world. Who knows, there may even be dragons here like the legendary Fafnir that people worshipped back home."

My comment seemed to have startled Alex who looked at me with wide eyes, and sweat trailing down his forehead.

"F-Fafnir…?"

Yeah, I probably scared him.

"It's just a theory, I don't know for sure. Don't worry about it, just hop on the horse- I mean unicorn!"

I got on top of the unicorn and grabbed the rein, ready to take off. Alex was having a hard time getting on, but he eventually got it and carefully controlled the mythical animal.

"Have you ever rode a horse before, Alex?"

"Not really. I always wanted too, but I guess now's the time to learn."

I sighed and walked my unicorn over to him.

"Just hop on mine and wrap your arms around my waist. I'll take us, no need to worry. We have to hurry up anyways you know?"

He was embarrassed from my comment, even grunting a bit.

"Hrmmm… fine, alright."

He got off the unicorn and tied it back up in the stables, proceeding to hop onto mine.

"Alright Habiki, lead the way."

5